Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Spanking trivia quiz

Spanking Classics » Role Play / Fun Threads » 2004 - Jan thru to Dec » 2004 April » Spanking trivia quiz « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Littlegrllost
Junior Spanko
Username: Littlegrllost

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a spanko trivia quiz someone online sent me have fun y'all!!!
1. In the movie Animal House, what actor utters the famous line, Thank you sir, may I have another?E/FONT>

2. Ed Lee, Stan Lee or Buddy Lee. Which Lee owns the spanking video company Nu-West?

3. What female pop star sings about the joys of erotic spanking in her song Hanky Panky?

4. This traditional Scottish implement can be used either across the buttocks or across the palms. What is it?

5. Who takes a switch to Kim Darby's strong-willed character in the classic western True Grit?

6. Which celebritys fondness for spanking was exposed by the British Media? Kate Blanchet, Emma Thompson or Elizabeth Hurley?

7. Actress Dana Delaney takes a hairbrush to Paul Mercurio in this 1994 film based on an Anne Rice novel. Name the film.

8. Which United States President earned the nickname of Old Hickory?

9. Musician Vinnie Spit is a partner in what spanking products company?

10. This young man caused a mild uproar in 1994 when a Singapore court sentenced him to be caned. What is his name?

11. Complete this phrase: Six of the ______.

12. Both Mareen Ohara and Stephanie Powers get spanked in what 1963 western staring John Wayne?

13. The parenting advice offered by Proverbs 13:24 is often paraphrased as:

14. What famous singer/actor spanks a spoiled blonde teenager in the film Blue Hawaii?

15. In the novel Tom Sawyer, who does Tom save from a severe switching, by taking the punishment himself?

16. Name the spanking products company founded by Eve Howard and Tony Elka.

17. Martinet, trebuchet, berrichet. Which is the name of a traditional French implement of correction?

18. Which primetime television show featured one lawyer spanking another with a hairbrush? Was it Alley McBeal; The Practice; or Law and Order?

19. What Hollywood leading mans taste for spanking games was revealed by a former girlfriend in Playboy magazine, earning him the nickname Spanky Jack?

20. Junior, Senior and Dragon are all variations of what traditional CP implement?

21. Originally published under a pseudonym, the novels The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty; Beautys Punishment; and Beautys Release were written by what best-selling author?

22. Which word describes both a French style of horseback ridding, and the particularly nasty whip that is used in it. Martinet, dressage or ferrule?

23. Filming and photography for the web sites Real Spankings.com; Spanking Models.com; and Women Spanking Men.com takes place in what city?

24. In Rudyard Kiplings Just So Stories, what animal child is spanked by a giraffe, a hippo, a baboon and a python, just for daring to ask, What does the Crocodile have for dinner?E/FONT>

25. What self-proclaimed king of all mediaEhas been both spanker and spankee on his nationally syndicated radio program?

26. Name the 1970s/early '80s alternative band that encouraged listeners to Whip it. Whip it good.E/FONT>

27. Actress Dana Delany dished out the spankings in the film East of Eden. In which film was she on the receiving end? Light Sleeper; Live Nude Girls; or Moon Over Paradore?

28. Television producer David E. Kelly has depicted adult spanking in two of his shows, Ally McBeal and Boston Public, so its a fair bet that his famous wife gets spanked once in a while. What is her name?

29. A person with a beautiful what would be described as callipygian?

30. Complete this saying, traditionally found on souvenir-store paddles: "For the cute little deerE

31. In a 1996 episode of The Simpsons, Bart is spanked over the knee by which former U.S. President: George Bush, Richard Nixon or Gerald Ford?

32. A well-known Wisconsin paddle manufacturer and a once-popular boy band made up of three brothers both share the same name. What is it?

33. Which acclaimed science fiction writer incorporated adult spanking references into several of his novels? Robert Heinlein, Isaac Asimov or William Gibson?

34. Which of these DanasEis a professional disciplinarian? Dana Delaney, Dana Specht or Dana Carvy?

35. This NBC mini-series about a Mexican drug lord let viewers hear the sounds of an English caning scene, and gave them a brief look at the womans welted backside. Name the mini-series.

36. In the period from 1999-2000, approximately how many times was corporal punishment administered in Texas schools? 25,000, 50,000 or 75,000?

37. Who gave her children some broth, without any bread, then whipped them all soundly, and sent them to bed?

38. Which spanking video star runs the company Brooks Applications? Mel Brooks, Jennifer Brooks or Terry Brooks?

39. What CP implement is sometimes soaked in linseed or vegetable oil to increase its weight and to retard breakage?

40. What 2002 independent film promoted itself with the provocative line: Assume the position?

41. In this 1980 film, Robert Redford stars as a crusading warden who forgoes the use of the dreaded prison strap to discipline inmates. Name the film.

42. Which character on the primetime cartoon show Futurama really, really wants a bare bottom spanking from Captain Leela? Fry, Zapp Brannigan or Dr. Zoidberg?

43. In 1936, Dr. Dorathy Spenser published this famous set of guidelines for adult domestic discipline. Name it.

44. Prior to launching her well-known spanking video company, this famous Bottom edited Spank Hard magazine under the pseudonym of Lizzie Bennett. By what name to we know her today?

45. Who wrote the book the Compleat Spanker? Lady Green, Ed Lee or Dr. Spock?

46. Melinda Clarke played dominatrix Lady Heather in two episodes of what highly-rated crime drama?

47. Whos the front woman for the Good Spanking online magazine? Chelsea Pfeiffer, Deede Pfeiffer or Michelle Pfeiffer?

48. Which character on the Drew Carey Show makes no secret about his fondness for getting spanked? Is it Oswald, Lewis or Mr. Wick?

49. Traditionally, if you were being tawsed, what part of the United Kingdom would you probably be in?

50. Snidely Whiplash is the arch-enemy of what cartoon lawman?

Answers:

1. Kevin Bacon 2. Ed Lee 3. Madonna 4. The Tawse 5. Glen Campbell 6. Elizabeth Hurley 7. Exit to Eden 8. Andrew Jackson 9. Pacific Force 10. Michael Fay 11. Best 12. McClintock 13. Spare the rod and spoil the child. 14. Elvis Presley 15. Becky Thatcher 16. Shadow Lane 17. Martinet 18. Alley McBeal 19. Jack Nicholson 20. The Cane 21. Anne Rice 22. Dressage 23. Denver 24. The Elephants Child 25. Howard Stern 26. Devo 27. Live Nude Girls 28. Michelle Pfeiffer 29. Buttocks 30. with the bear behind. 31. Bush 32. Hanson 33. Heinlein 34. Dana Specht 35. Kingpin 36. 75,000 37. The old woman who lived in a shoe. 38. Jennifer Brooks 39. Cane 40. Secretary 41. Brubaker 42. Zapp 43. The Spenser Spanking Plan 44. Eve Howard 45. Lady Green 46. CSI 47. Chelsea 48. Mr. Wick 49. Scotland 50. Dudley Do-Right of the Royal Canadian Mounties.

Karianne
Senior Spanko
Username: Karianne

Post Number: 1388
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool quiz but I would have failed it miserably. I only knew a few. Am I a disgrace to spankos? :-(

Kari

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 3743
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got 32 right. Kari, does that make me a true spanko, or someone who is way too much into TTWD?
Yes, I am the big, bad Wolf your mother warned you about...

Karianne
Senior Spanko
Username: Karianne

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

32?!!! Golly, gee whiz. It makes you an expert I'd say. :-)

I don't watch a lot of t.v. or movies so I had some trouble there.

Kari (as good an excuse as any) :-(

Angelic
Advanced Spanko
Username: Angelic

Post Number: 137
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

17 right.

I failed!

s.unplugged halo

Feel the Fear and do it anyway. (Susan Jeffers)

Woobie
Senior Spanko
Username: Woobie

Post Number: 1928
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got them all right!!!!

But I looked at the answers first.
Does that still count?

"We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein...we greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted....living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren..not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travails of the earth."
Henry Beston The Outermost House

Blush
Advanced Spanko
Username: Blush

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I only managed to answer 15 of them. Oh well....

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.

Kris_
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kris_

Post Number: 183
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great trivia! Something to impress my friends with at dinner parties! :-)

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Angelic
Advanced Spanko
Username: Angelic

Post Number: 138
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Woobie!!!

I'll do it again that way. s.unplugged halo

Feel the Fear and do it anyway. (Susan Jeffers)

Lil_gal
Spanko
Username: Lil_gal

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kris, you could either impress your friends with this quiz OR by having e read his "Pat the Bunny" book to them.

Great quiz...I got 27 right.
A good TOP always LISTENS to his brat BEFORE punishing her.

Never be sorry for things that are beyond your control.

Enforcer
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Enforcer

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And Rick can impress HIS friends at dinner partys by making his Brat DANCE while he paddles her.
I am E.

Rickblaine
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Rickblaine

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

-Rick

Lil_gal
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lil_gal

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Notice that neither one of these guys could handle taking the quiz??
A good TOP always LISTENS to his brat BEFORE punishing her.

Never be sorry for things that are beyond your control.

Enforcer
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Enforcer

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's what we have our Brats for.
I am E.

Rickblaine
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Rickblaine

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...and she did SUCH a good job...I'll 'reward' her with 27 LICKS!!!! Hmmm.....paddle..or strap...decisions, decisions......

- Rick

Lady_katy
Senior Spanko
Username: Lady_katy

Post Number: 586
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got 29 right. Do I get a prize?

Calypso
Senior Spanko
Username: Calypso

Post Number: 323
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got 19. I think I should get at least a "C." Is this being graded on a curve?

Nwjblake
New Spanko
Username: Nwjblake

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About Dana Specht:

Her website states:

"I have been a proponent of corporal punishment for many years, going back to the days when I was a very young, single parent of two spirited, headstrong boys, now fully grown. Administered in an atmosphere of love, fairness and caring concern, I found spanking to be an effective way to discipline and deter, to demonstrate that unacceptable behavior can have painful consequences."

In an interview she says:

"My husband showed me some magazines and videos. In the magazines I saw ads for ladies offering spanking services and thought, I can do that. I can do that, because I’ve done that. I know exactly where it’s coming from, because I’m a mother. All I’m doing is doing exactly what I did with my boys when they were teenagers, only the boys who see me now are a little older... Then I strut around in front of him and tell him why he’s here and what’s going to happen to him, which scares the hell out of him. Meanwhile he’s trying to undo the laces of his shoes, and they’re knotted up, and he’s shaking, and I’m just loving it."

I wonder how her children feel now they know she was enjoying spanking them?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page