Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Hold Still

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2007 - Jan thru to Dec » 2007 - November » Hold Still « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Spankme
New Spanko
Username: Spankme

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone out there have the same problem that I have with not holding still during a punishment spanking? I find it very hard to hold still when it really starts to sting. Another problem I have is keeping my feet from spring back and trying to protect my poor butt. I guess my question to you is, how do I mentally get myself to stop trying to protect my butt? Practicing domestic discipline was my idea. It took me YEARS to convert my vanilla husband into the HOH he is today. I very much crave the punishment spanking so why is it so hard to lay still and take it?

Ellie
Junior Spanko
Username: Ellie

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's hard to hold still because it hurts! Nevermind that it's supposed to... it still hurts! I used to squirm and cover up too, even though I *thought* I was trying to hold still. Finally my husband started spanking my thighs when I would move or block too much. After a few stinging slaps to that tender area, hearing the mere threat of "hold still or you're getting your thighs spanked" has me as obedient as I can be. Amazing how easy it is to hold still when I know how much worse it can get.

Bigbadwolf
New Spanko
Username: Bigbadwolf

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ellie is right--a little aversive training will often do the trick.

I had a spanky friend several years ago who had trouble keeping her feet on the floor. After a couple warnings, when she raised a foot again to protect her bottom, I grabbed the ankle and snapped my belt across the sole a few times. That seemed to get the message across.

Another solution, which many find quite pleasant in itself, is physical restraint, usually rope or leather. This requires a somewhat higher level of trust, but in a married DD relationship that should not be a problem.

Peter
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Peter

Post Number: 7602
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you cannot keep still yourself he can help you to do so. Here is something for him to try.
Assuming he is right handed, you lie over his left thigh and he puts his right leg across the back of your lower legs. He can then use his left arm to hold you and his right one to spank you.
This scissor grip stops you raising your leg and helps him pin you in position.

I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands
Pain and pleasure will bring

Gafreak
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Gafreak

Post Number: 248
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My husband has scarves that stay tied to the four corners of our bed. When he is serious about me being still he tells me you will be still or I will tie you down. He's only tied me down one time during a punishment and it's something I don't ever want to repeat, so I do my best to stay still when he says that.

My problem is when he doesn't say that. There are times that I get away with moving alot and even getting out of position. But we are a work in progress.

Ellie
Junior Spanko
Username: Ellie

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Peter, that's evil, and it works so well

My hubby's pinned my that way a few times, and it's completely immobilizing. Made me feel very vulnerable.

Spankme
New Spanko
Username: Spankme

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone! Those are really good (bad for me) ideas. I once told him that maybe he might want to threaten me with a harsher punishment if I don't keep still. He looked me in the eye and said, you don't tell me how to punish! That is my job!
I have been known to wiggle out of the scissor hold before. I'm not a very big person at only 5'1 but I guess when your butt is on fire you can fight like a giant.
We have been married for seventeen years now and I do trust him to tie me down. That may work the best. One time I did tell him he may have to tie my leggs down. I'm pretty sure I saw a twinkle in his eye when I said it.
Thanks again!

Katie_6667
Advanced Spanko
Username: Katie_6667

Post Number: 1563
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i personally fight much more when i am tied down to be punished. It doesnt get me anywhere but i cant help it. i much prefer the submission of keeping still because i have been told too. Of course that comes under the catergory of "doing what katie wants" so maybe i should beg him to tie more up lol

Britbrat
Senior Spanko
Username: Britbrat

Post Number: 6804
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to keep still and quiet. Movement or squeaking brings extra punishment. Sometimes he will tell me that I am due another 20, but he won't start until I am silent and if I squeak, he'll start it from ONE again. At this stage he is spanking me as he is talking and he is using something heavy, like the big paddle, the Jokari or the dragon cane.

Brennarose
Spanko
Username: Brennarose

Post Number: 515
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wiggle like a worm on a hook. I don't kick up and I no longer put my hands back. First of all, he merely pins my hands out of the way and spanks harder and longer and it is very uncomfortable. I kick but he doesn't seem to mind since I don't impede his action in any way. If he really wants to bring the point home, he will insist that I keep my feet on the floor with legs apart and my head down. If I deviate, he starts over. I don't know why but I am able to do it if he tells me to. Any other time, I would be wriggling like crazy. And any smacks to my thighs will get instant obedience. I really, really hate that.
Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
Voltaire

Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild.
~ by Anonymous ~

Mystique
Username: Mystique

Post Number: 2523
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do a slight kick with one leg... I was hit once on the back of my shin with a strap during a play party, ask me how that went... lucky the guy is still able to stand up straight.

Human reaction is to move... to require one to hold totally still is not what I call reality.

Verbally, I'm very quiet, but I feel moving a bit is part of who I am, don't silence it...
"A creature that once knows the pleasure of play will derive satisfaction from it even when youth is gone." Karl Groos

"Play keeps us vital and alive. It gives us an enthusiasm for life that is irreplaceable. Without it, life just doesn't taste good." Lucia Capocchione

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."George Bernard Shaw

Kennysspankee
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Kennysspankee

Post Number: 432
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's right Mystique. It's up to him to hold us down, I say . It's impossible to stay still or not even 'squeak'! You'll find that out when you get your new toy!!

Redtail2
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Redtail2

Post Number: 268
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you all telling me moving is not an option I move all over. Bill has been known to hold me tight and when he uses his legs to hold me down I know I am in for a biggy.

Thigh spanking not good I don't really get it there very often.

If he were was to say no talking and to be completely silent the only way that will happen is if I am dead. Ouch comes out automaticly
Youth is not entirely a time of life; it is a state of mind. Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by deserting their ideals. You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubts; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 11193
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love to squirm and wiggle, it's part of the fun for me. I think he likes pinning me in place just as much...that's when he knows the real begging begins!

During serious punishment I hold still as much as I can, wanting to be submissive to him. But if it's a BG, forget it, there's no way I can hold still.

wolfie[D]

Honeyspank
Junior Spanko
Username: Honeyspank

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can only hold sort of still if its a nice GG. Then I dont wiggle.. I just...move.

For a BG I can never hold still or be quiet. I dont yell...just plead. If I were told to be still and quiet I would try my hardest but I wouldn't last long.

I usually kick my legs up and that sometimes gets them smacked with whatever he happens to be using at the time. Ouch..I hate that.

Lady_katy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lady_katy

Post Number: 3049
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am usually compliant as heck but there does come a pain level wehre the body works on its own no matter what the brain tells it. I tend to arch up. I get pushed back down PDQ.

I am not allowed to use coping mechanisms. I have to let it all go and let it out. That is hard for me.
"Good little Girls Make Mighty Wild Women"

and everyone KNOWS I am a good little girl.

G_r_frankfurter
New Spanko
Username: G_r_frankfurter

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2007 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I move during a punishment spanking, my lady top will restrain me and spank me even harder!

Gerald

Maeve
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Maeve

Post Number: 449
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If an implement is being used, I've found even squirming can result in an unfortunate landing zone. Some of those can get pretty close to unbearable, like the base of the spine or wrapping. (So many more, but I'd prefer to assume folks pretty much get the picture .) And squirming is sometimes impossible not to do! There are just plain times when it's a lose/lose proposition!
"May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest." (Hamlet)

"And then a star danced and under that was I born" (Much Ado About Nothing)

"Sometimes it is necessary to go a long distance out of your way to come back a short distance correctly" (Zoo Story, Edward Albee)

"Judge not lest ye be judged." (Bible)

Playeradmire
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Playeradmire

Post Number: 192
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess I can put my 2c worth in. I'm in the "restrained" camp. There's no way my wife could physically overpower me, and when she's really getting down to business she'd have to. Besides, being restrained adds a kind of helpless inevitability to the procedings that makes them a little easier to take. Plus, I can fight against them without causing my wife any problems or discomfort. She is then free to pay carefull attention to the job at hand.

Bigbadwolf
New Spanko
Username: Bigbadwolf

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maeve is right about the "unfortunate landing zone". If movement resulting in hitting (kidney, coccyx), it is a serious safety issue, fully justifying whatever restraint or other measures are required. If it means landing low, leaving a welt on her thigh, I figure it's her own fault.

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Nybrat

Post Number: 2297
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not allowed to move my feet while being spanked. And believe me sometimes it is quite difficult....Taking deep breathes will help a bit.

At first I did not like it but I do feel the control does get me into the right head space....if I can't control my moving then I will be restrained which I hate even more.

If I am OTK and Sir places his arm around my body...I know that I am in some deep serious Sh....I mean trouble.

sinny
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. For as we grow older, It is not the things we did which we often regret, but the things we did not do"

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still." (Author Unknown)

Bama
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Bama

Post Number: 291
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Master also prefers I be still and quiet.... not doing these things result in more swats... I try to be still and quiet but sometimes I just cant... The few times I have reached back to cover myself, he was NOT happy with me... lets just say it has to be bad to reach back there anymore!!! lol

Kimmy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kimmy

Post Number: 3218
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reaching back gets me swats on my thighs...as does kicking. I stomp my feet a lot and move around during a BG. And I yell a little. I know if he traps my legs that I'm in for it...that's usually when the hairbrush comes out.

If it is a punishment, I'm expected to maintain position, no matter what. Sometimes I will roll my hips a bit, but I do my best to keep my feet on the floor and not to move my butt at all. I'm not expected to keep silent, as He knows that would be impossible for me.

Play time is usually when I get flogged, then I really don't move much at all, cause it puts me into subspace rather quickly. Once I'm there, he could use just about anything he wanted to and I probably wouldn't react. I trust him completely, and I know he'd never do anything to really harm me while I'm flying. That's the greatest feeling, that trust.

Kimmy
"Oh for a life of sensations rather than thoughts..." Keats

"Risk-taking, trust, and serendipity are key ingredients of joy. Without risk, nothing new ever happens. Without trust, fear creeps in. Without serendipity, there are no surprises." -- Rita Golden Gelman, Author of Tales of a Female Nomad. She has had no permanent address since 1986.

Gasbob
New Spanko
Username: Gasbob

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why lie still, anyway?
From my viewpoint at the TOP, a nice, wriggling bottom is much more fun, and still easy to pin down. Besides, some times the wriggle moves into the next swat, and that is an extra special squealing stinger.
FUN. KEEP WRIGGLING.

Elf
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Elf

Post Number: 195
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Problem with tying men up; they come loose at the darndest times. Besides, if you are hitting that hard, I don't think it's fun anymore.

Yeah, I figure "Hold still or I'll stop spanking you." is about the worst possible threat. And from my perspective ought to be the only one needed.

You all must play rough!
Follow your bliss. - Joseph Campbell

Beachley
Senior Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 5781
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can hold still pretty well in public like at the dungeon.

I hold less still at a house play party.

I don't hold still much at all at my own home.

I don't know why that is however.

ann
The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11251
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ann, the reason for holding very still at the club is twofold. One reason is that you feel vulnerable and a bit nervous in that public of a situation, so you dont act out as much as you would in a "safer" place. Secondly, you want to show other bottoms/subs in the club how well behaved you are for your husband/Dom...that you are showing your respect for him by keeping still, holding his implements, calling him "sir".

You feel safer at the parties you go to, your around friends and so you can wriggle more, struggle a bit and yell if you want to. And at home it's just the two of you, so you can have all the fun you want...act like a brat, try and get away, etc.

I feel this way as well, and I'm sure that if Steve and I ever get to go to a club or dungeon together, I will be a very submissive lady and one who wishes to show off her Dom to all the other subs present so they see how lucky I am. :-)

wolfie[D]

Gafreak
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 267
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ann, I thought the three of us were perfect little angels and held still very well!

Pagan
Senior Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 6244
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't get punishment spankings, but I certainly don't hold still.

In fact, if I lie there nicely and take it, my hubby decides he must not be spanking me hard enough, and ups the ante.

I don't think he's looking for submission - he wants squirming, struggling and complaints. He usually gets them too - he makes sure of it.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..." - Gloria Steinem

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

"We do not write because we want to; we write because we have to." - Somerset Maugham

Badgirljo
Advanced Spanko
Username: Badgirljo

Post Number: 3590
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During a punishment, im not sure staying still or holding the position is important. If you hold and stay still, surely the SO will think that its NOT getting the desired affect? This is a hard one to gauge in my opinion.

Im not sure whether my SO would want me to hold still during a punishment, or just resume the position when im ready and able.....Im betting on the later.
If you run with wolves,
you will learn how to howl.
But, if you associate with eagles,
you will learn how to soar to great heights.

Peter[josie]

Badgirljo
Advanced Spanko
Username: Badgirljo

Post Number: 3591
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I must add tho, that many tops, doms and masters want you to hold still during punishemnt, because of the possibililty of mis-hits. if you move as a stroke is being applied it can be very dangerous. Moving between strokes, isnt taken as harshly. They are there to discipline, not cause untold pain. If you move during a cane stroke, it lands too high, painful for both parties. Just my opinion tho.
If you run with wolves,
you will learn how to howl.
But, if you associate with eagles,
you will learn how to soar to great heights.

Peter[josie]

Beachley
Senior Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 5783
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ga you are correct, always Angels that's us.

I do remember that I was actually holding pretty still that evening wasn't I. I guess it was one of those night that I could take more than other nights. But then that could become a whole other topic. LOL

Hope to see you both again soon.

ann
The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Gafreak
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 269
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ann, I think you and I both did pretty well with staying still.

Now the other woman in the room made alot of noises like some wild animal.

Hopefully we'll get to see you soon.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11259
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I may have done some yelping and howling (maybe even a bit of whining at times) but I took more and stayed still better than you two!

wolfie[D]

Caneme
New Spanko
Username: Caneme

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if you really want to be spank until you stand still. try been spanked with your feet on both sides of the chair bent over at the waist. if you move the spanker can target the inner thighs with a leather sandal. believe me if on a first time you move you get 1 on each side and the second time 2 on each side and so on! you are really just stubborn if you can take more than six. remember you are on tip toe and if your heal touch the ground it also counts as moving.
enjoy.

Corrector
New Spanko
Username: Corrector

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Repeating what has been said: It is the Disciplinarian's responsibility to keep his disciplinee in place. I, for one, rather like that little feminine kick --it's almost a confirmation of success. Usually a warning to "Stay in place" will work, but if not, a few extra spanks on the thighs usually makes the point. What I cannot tolerate, though, is a woman who tries to protect her behind: She knows why she is in the disciplinary position, and protection is not the reason. In that case, additional spanks or strokes are immediately added with a warning that the next time it counts as a whole new offense with its own full discipline. Women, even in disciplinary position, have proved to me that under those circumstances they can exercise appropriate self-control.

Pagan
Senior Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 6266
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I reach back all the time. Probably why he wants cuffs.

In all serious though, what ELSE are we supposed to do? It's instinctive to try to avoid pain, once it's reached a level that can't be born stoically.

I squirm, I get pinned. I kick or bend my legs, he hits harder and/or goes for my legs. Meanwhile, he's nudging up against my tolerance, or I'd just be lying there and enjoying it. I try to cover with my right hand, he immediately clamps that against my side.

At this point, the only thing I can do is try to wedge my left arm between his upper body and my torso and try to block that way. Then he pins BOTH arms behind my back in one hand. (It pisses me off that he can actually DO that, too).

Now, if he'd just stop and rub more frequently, none of this would be necessary. Why he wallops me for something that's his own damned fault is beyond me.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..." - Gloria Steinem

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

"We do not write because we want to; we write because we have to." - Somerset Maugham

Lunacyn
Spanko
Username: Lunacyn

Post Number: 568
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pagan, you make me laugh out loud on a regular basis. Thanks!
cyn

Angelbrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Angelbrat

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I reach back all the time. Probably why he wants cuffs

Pagan does this mean that you still havenīt got the cuffs for him? Sheesh woman
Even a good girl need a spanking once in a while

Kirbys_girl
Spanko
Username: Kirbys_girl

Post Number: 918
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plain and simple it hurts like hell...I have the same problem...I can't seem to stay still for the life of me except for once in awhile when I feel so ashamed I just have no want or will to move. I'm afraid I to reach back a lot and bring my feet up...maybe I need to send Kirby this link...
I'm so misunderstood...

Kirby's Willing Submissive

Kirby
Junior Spanko
Username: Kirby

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, in all fairness, I restrain you quite often. I know the "over one knee, restrain legs with the other leg" trick. And remember a couple weeks ago? I tied you down to the bed with your ass sticking up in the air. All you could do was slide back and forth (the rope was UNDER the bed, remember?) and that didn't do much good. ;)

Kirbys_girl
Spanko

Post Number: 919
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

......Asshole!
I'm so misunderstood...

Kirby
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tsk tsk, brat. I'd hate to have to tie you a down again.

Kirbys_girl
Spanko

Post Number: 920
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dream on...=P...only wussy tops need to tie their brats down
I'm so misunderstood...

Kirby
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More like the wiser ones. Why bother holding the brat down when you can tie them down to make full use of hands/impliments.

Tying the brat down means you don't have to fuss with holding her still...especially when it comes to your wriggling bottom. ANYONE would get tired from that.

Kirbys_girl
Spanko

Post Number: 921
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't like being tied up...it looses the connection between us during...and you know my smart ass comment to counter yours
I'm so misunderstood...

Kirby
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You bring up an interesting point, KG... I wish you would've said that before, or else I wouldn't have done it.

Kirbys_girl
Spanko

Post Number: 922
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did say that before!! YOU just never listen
I'm so misunderstood...

Kirby
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Before being spanked? I dunno.

I'm usually in-tune to your complaints... usually.

Mystique

Post Number: 2602
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Communication is a wonderful thing.

Now...boys and girls lets play nice, nice...and make up.
"A creature that once knows the pleasure of play will derive satisfaction from it even when youth is gone." Karl Groos

"Play keeps us vital and alive. It gives us an enthusiasm for life that is irreplaceable. Without it, life just doesn't taste good." Lucia Capocchione

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."George Bernard Shaw

Kirbys_girl
Spanko

Post Number: 923
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why should I play nice to a wussy top that is deaf?
I'm so misunderstood...

Mystique

Post Number: 2603
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because I am a moderator and you both are using this thread as your battle field, discuss this in private.

Please respect the author of the thread!

Mystique

Kirby
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a good thing I'm coming up this weekend.

Mystique, pay this brat no mind. She's merely delusional.

Kirbys_girl
Spanko

Post Number: 924
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry Mystique
I'm so misunderstood...

Kirby
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sorry too :-(

Mystique

Post Number: 2604
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apologizes accepted.

Now, I can get back to my vacation.

Peter
Username: Peter

Post Number: 7709
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well said, Mystique, now back to the poolside, hun and thats another GG for when we next meet.
I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands
Pain and pleasure will bring

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page