Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Spanking between the legs

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2007 - Jan thru to Dec » 2007 - November » Spanking between the legs « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nerissamalfoy
New Spanko
Username: Nerissamalfoy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone here ever had their genitals spanked? And how did you feel about that. I am tempted to want to experience it but unsure.

Bigbadwolf
New Spanko
Username: Bigbadwolf

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's easy to overdo it, but it can be a lot of fun. The last time RedRidingHood and I played, I used a bootlace flogger with her legs widely spread so that the tips wrapped onto her inner thighs and the tender bits between. She was pretty vocal about her side of this, but I got the impression afterwards that she rather enjoyed it, too.

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 3246
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have experienced this, plus spanking on my inner thighs.

It's a much more sensitive area for me, but I have heard of females who can take a full force flogging on the inner thighs.

Gee Mr. Spicoli, I DON'T KNOW!

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 3247
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then for males, there's cock and ball torture, CBT!
Gee Mr. Spicoli, I DON'T KNOW!

Peter
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Peter

Post Number: 7615
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gentle tapping with a thin strap ( like a collar for a small dog) can build up. Dependent on how it is done it can become a real turn on, but start gently, it is a VERY sensitive area.
I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands
Pain and pleasure will bring

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Nybrat

Post Number: 2296
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also an area that can be flogged gently for a nice feeling....sinny
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. For as we grow older, It is not the things we did which we often regret, but the things we did not do"

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still." (Author Unknown)

Bama
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Bama

Post Number: 290
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is one of my Masters favorite spot.... Always the flogger though... once the belt was used and left a nasty bruise because of the way it came in contact with my skin. It didnt hurt me it just left an ugly bruise... Some days I can take it, some days I just cant...

Peter

Post Number: 7619
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

josie has made a small and slim flogger for a perfect location

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands

Redtail2
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Redtail2

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A cat works well also but gently without a detactable rhtym and I am in heaven.
Youth is not entirely a time of life; it is a state of mind. Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by deserting their ideals. You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubts; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.

Gafreak
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Gafreak

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter, you're right about the build-up. My husband does it with the tip of the riding crop and it's Yummy! He starts with very soft tapping on the inner thighs and works his way down and up gradually tapping a little harder until there's a wonderful sting that can turn into a mellow kind of burn if you do it for a while.

Badgirljo
Advanced Spanko
Username: Badgirljo

Post Number: 3585
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although I have made floggers for this area, it is not an area that I like anything used on.(Unless it vibrates of course....lol)

it is a very sensitive area for me and tends to bring out a nervous, unsettled disposition, which makes me feel quite uneasy,I dont like it.

But I know a few women who find it a real turn on.
Each to their own, the same as a lot of things in TTWD.
If you run with wolves,
you will learn how to howl.
But, if you associate with eagles,
you will learn how to soar to great heights.

Peter[josie]

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 11226
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I enjoy it myself, as long as it's done gently. Using his hand, a crop or a flogger, it can really stimulate my sex drive.

wolfie[D]

Honeyspank
Junior Spanko
Username: Honeyspank

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If its done gently I like it but just this past weekend I got a couple of harder swats with my legs held high and my bottom off the bed..in that dreaded "diaper" position, (which I hate..there is absolutely no getting away) Damn those hurt. Quickly forgotten but I hated them.

Kimmy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kimmy

Post Number: 3216
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh yesssss, with the flogger...
"Oh for a life of sensations rather than thoughts..." Keats

"Risk-taking, trust, and serendipity are key ingredients of joy. Without risk, nothing new ever happens. Without trust, fear creeps in. Without serendipity, there are no surprises." -- Rita Golden Gelman, Author of Tales of a Female Nomad. She has had no permanent address since 1986.

Sniffles55
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Sniffles55

Post Number: 168
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hubby made a leather mini flogger just for that area! It is yummmmmmy!

I Love Leather!!!!
Nora

Redtail2
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Redtail2

Post Number: 291
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Leather is one of my favorite "tools of the trade" it can get me going ina heartbeat but add it to an already excited area equals instant heaven.
Youth is not entirely a time of life; it is a state of mind. Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by deserting their ideals. You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubts; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.

Amabel
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Amabel

Post Number: 375
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I experienced this today and all I can say is ow. Although it was done to get my attention, as it were, not for steamy reasons.
girlstorm

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11263
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Amabel, that would really hurt.

Recently my Dom and I made a couple of floggers together, using some lovely chamois I bought for him. One was very light, and felt like satin against my skin. The other was heavy enough to have a bit of sting if used hard. But the combination of sting, then dragging over the warm skin was heavenly.

wolfie[D]

Amabel
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Amabel

Post Number: 376
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It wasn't really really painful, although it did sting. To be honest it wasn't very hard. It literally was to get my attention! }
girlstorm

Mystique
Username: Mystique

Post Number: 2585
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love love love them...Floggers are simply lovely, she who is still feeling the float, oh la la. They are quite Yummy in my opinion.
"A creature that once knows the pleasure of play will derive satisfaction from it even when youth is gone." Karl Groos

"Play keeps us vital and alive. It gives us an enthusiasm for life that is irreplaceable. Without it, life just doesn't taste good." Lucia Capocchione

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."George Bernard Shaw

Sam
Advanced Spanko
Username: Sam

Post Number: 2202
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmmmm...now just how come you are floating from a flogging Mystique? I am very tempted to ring and wake you from your sleep to ask.

Actually, if you have just been flogged you probably are not asleep yet....lol.

Aaaaand shit girl, you are even starting to sound like a Frenchman!!!!!!!
Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea...Robert Heinlein.

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11265
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wolfie[D]

Mystique

Post Number: 2587
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sam, slept like a baby, the flogging was quite relaxing...oh oui!

"A creature that once knows the pleasure of play will derive satisfaction from it even when youth is gone." Karl Groos

"Play keeps us vital and alive. It gives us an enthusiasm for life that is irreplaceable. Without it, life just doesn't taste good." Lucia Capocchione

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."George Bernard Shaw

Sam
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2203
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man oh man...old age is catching up on me fast. I remember who the flogger is now...lol.

Do you think I am catching 'old' from Peter? If so, do you think I will catch anything else????...lol.
Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea...Robert Heinlein.

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11270
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's an old saying over here Sam, that if you got in trouble you were going to "catch it". Meaning you would probably get spanked. I expect that's what you would catch from Peter, if the distance werent so far.

wolfie[D]

Gdhrt4u
Junior Spanko
Username: Gdhrt4u

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gentials !!!!!! Awwwwww !!! }
I don't have to look for trouble, but it always manages to FIND ME anyways...

Priscilla
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Priscilla

Post Number: 256
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well to tell the truth, i've fantasized about being spanked on my genitalia with a small leather paddle shaped like a spoon, the handle about 14" long. The strokes applied are done lightly and continuously only stopping every now and then to to rub the area in a circular pattern , then the "g" spanking continues until i reach a peak of uncontrollable passion. just the thought of it drives me wild.
For me, I'd call it Exotica - Erotica - Exciting - Exhillerations.

excerpt from "Hanky Panky" by Madonna

That's the way i came into this world,
The doctor said, "lady, she's a beautiful girl."
He gave me a spanky and the doctor smiled,
So give it up, honey, 'cause i want it.

Hardwood
Junior Spanko
Username: Hardwood

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deerskin floggers are perfect for this ........

Emssecretlover
New Spanko
Username: Emssecretlover

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This happened to me. He was aming for the bottom but i was in the diaper position so some of the paddle found its way to a more sensitive area....it was my first time experiancing that but lets just say i was REALLY happy. But i know if he had done it any harder it wouldnt have felt very good....
Emi Noyes

Caneme
New Spanko
Username: Caneme

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it`s very new to me to find so many women actually likening it.for most men i think it is a no no!! would someone not into spanking also like it ?}

Caneme
New Spanko
Username: Caneme

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

miss shewolf

could you please tell me where to get that animation you have posted it is really special.

thank you

Badgirljo
Advanced Spanko
Username: Badgirljo

Post Number: 3593
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just right click on it and save to your pictures
If you run with wolves,
you will learn how to howl.
But, if you associate with eagles,
you will learn how to soar to great heights.

Peter[josie]

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11284
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Caneme, josie's right...just put your cursor on the picture you want to save, and right click. When the box pops up, click on save to my pictures. A different box will pop up and you can save your emoticons to a special folder, re-name them, etc....however you want.

Then when you want to post one here, just click on the box below marked upload attachment. Click on browse, then go to the correct folder and click on the smiley you want to use. Click on open, then upload and then close. You will see the code for your smiley/emoticon where the picture will go.

Good luck and have fun.

wolfie[D]

Kimbers
Spanko
Username: Kimbers

Post Number: 762
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

O
M
G
!

I must be the only wuss here.....but are you shitty me? Getting spanked on the kooch? *shudder*

Every time I think I've done a bit of exploring, along comes another thought to ponder. Pretty sure I would have to be incredibly shitfaced to try this. Wowzers, y'all are more adventurous than I. More power to ya.

Kimmy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kimmy

Post Number: 3332
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kim...it couldn't be any worse than Brazilian waxing, now could it?

Kimmy
"Oh for a life of sensations rather than thoughts..." Keats

"Risk-taking, trust, and serendipity are key ingredients of joy. Without risk, nothing new ever happens. Without trust, fear creeps in. Without serendipity, there are no surprises." -- Rita Golden Gelman, Author of Tales of a Female Nomad. She has had no permanent address since 1986.

Kimbers
Spanko
Username: Kimbers

Post Number: 763
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What happened to you going to BED little miss smarty pant?.

I dunno, prolly not worse than a brazillion. The mere thought of it makes me cringe though. Have you tried this before?

Never say never. We surely do things that I would have never thought happen a decade ago. But it still sounds a bit, ummm, intense.

Sam
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2204
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a rule about having my fanny spanked. I will allow him one gentle spank AFTER I have spanked his erect penis. Thus far, he has declined...lol.

He is a bloody wuss.Scared of a sweet and gentle girl like myself...lol

Caninebreath.......there is no way that Peter would ever feel the urge to spank me. Anyways, a simple 'no' would suffice....lol. He would just have to take out his ire and urges on Jo. She would looooove it....lol.

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11285
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kimbers, gentle is the key word here. And if you enjoy flogging and have a very lightweight flogger, try using that. The swish of the flogger stimulates the area even more, then when the soft falls are dragged across the area...it's a lovely, sensuous, tickly feeling. :-)

I would never have the nerve to get a brazilian. *shudder*

quote:

there is no way that Peter would ever feel the urge to spank me.

Sam, the Queen of Denial...

wolfie[D]

Naughty_angel
New Spanko
Username: Naughty_angel

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shewolf, i just had to say that queen smiley is hilarious! and that i might just like that lovely, sensous, tickly feeling......hmmm.....

Peter

Post Number: 7671
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sam, you just get yourself in range of me girl, and I'll show you whether or not I would spank you.

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands

Mystique

Post Number: 2588
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter does take the 'nooo' quite well when one is yelling it over his lap...

Sam
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2205
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are just so cute sometimes Pete...lol.

Caninebreath...at least you got my rank correct.

Mystique....I have yelled over a river and over a creek, I have yelled over a long distance and over the top of someone else, but I have never yelled over a lap.

Peter

Post Number: 7672
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a first time for everything, Sam as some members will vouch for.

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands

Fairyspankings
New Spanko
Username: Fairyspankings

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sounds like fun this has always been a fantsy of mine!! now i definatly want to experence that!!

Darwins
Advanced Spanko
Username: Darwins

Post Number: 1177
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spanking in this general area is a great deal of fun, and from my experience can be highly charged and highly erotic. It is very interesting when the usual “ouch, ouch, ouch” turns to “oooooh, ooooooh, oooooooooohhhhh”.

I have found from experience though that it is best to keep a clothe handy as things tend to get a little damp?

The Gentle Barbarian "You have been assimilated so resistance is futile"

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11305
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wolfie[D]

Fairyspankings
New Spanko
Username: Fairyspankings

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darwins doesn't it sting just that much more if it is wet??? oh yeah!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page