Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

What kind of spanking stories do you ...

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2008 - Jan thru to Dec » 2008 - January » What kind of spanking stories do you enjoy? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Oh_gee
New Spanko
Username: Oh_gee

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to be a semi-regular writer here, so I was wondering what types of stories the people here enjoy. I know there is a really diverse group on Classics (which I love ^_^), but I figure some input couldn't hurt.

Do you like:

-M/F, F/M, F/F, or another combination?
-Disciplinary, erotic, or combination?
-Explicit or non-explicit?
-Historical or Present day?

I'm sure many of you, like me, enjoy all kinds of spanking stories. But do you have a strong preference for a certain type? Personally, I am biased towards reading stories with an erotic element, with a M/F or F/F, and I adore a good historic story :-)

Lil_brat
Junior Spanko
Username: Lil_brat

Post Number: 97
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh_Gee-My answer is YES! Like em all. Hope that helps!
They say I have ADD but they just don't understand...oh look! A chicken!

My halo is temporarily out of order.

Packers rule!

Queenof_you
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Queenof_you

Post Number: 226
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I am honest (boy will be pleased to hear this :P) i like:
F/F, erotic, Explicit, Present day
and
M/F, disciplinary, either, history (mainly history but i like present day stuff too)
I seem to like most stories on here though.

Pagan
Senior Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 6497
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hm...I think I'm a bit of an anomoly, but I don't particularly love discipline stories. Lighthearted ones, yes. Any hint of serious pain? Count me out. The faintest whiff of humiliation or public shame? I click the little red box.

I don't think that opinion is reflective of most of the readers here though.

My personal faves are M/F with an erotic/playful slant. Probably why that's what I write.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..." - Gloria Steinem

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

"We do not write because we want to; we write because we have to." - Somerset Maugham

Peter
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Peter

Post Number: 8016
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There aren't as many F/F or F/M stories on Classics and erotic is always nice.
I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands
Pain and pleasure will bring

Oh_gee
New Spanko

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, Pagan, I'm not big on discipline-only... there's got to be an element of eroticism for me to really get into the story. I do read some CP stories, though, especially if they are historical.

Thanks for the input, everyone! Keep it coming.

Thistle
Junior Spanko
Username: Thistle

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually Pagan,
I'm right with you; erotic and playful are the faves. I enjoy the discipline when it's semi-serious only with some great aftercare but not full out and the hand is always the best.
;-)

Thanks for asking Oh_gee. Look forward to read what you come up with.
Thistle

Querida
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Querida

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Give me the disciplinary ones that end with explicit rebonding and boy am I a happy camper!I don't really care for the public humiliation type tho.

Allie
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Allie

Post Number: 116
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I only read M/F stories. I enjoy the discipline stories with erotic endings, and I like both the historic and present day. Variety is good. I'll look forward to your stories oh gee.

Mercy_me_ohmy
New Spanko
Username: Mercy_me_ohmy

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Oh_Gee,
Since I first found the site I've read every story (serial and non-serial) ever posted within the last 3 years - still working in the other sections.

Personally, I have come to enjoy:
M/F, combination of erotic and disciplinary - as long as they don't go too far, explicit, and historical, but some present day story-lines are good too.

Lilmissnaughty
Junior Spanko
Username: Lilmissnaughty

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i like m/f romantic ones especialy the cowboy ones but dosent seem to be many cowboy spanking stories on here i love cowboys :-)

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 11791
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My favorites are M/f, historical or present day, playful or mock disciplinary. Erotic is good too as long as it's not vulgar. And if the story has humorous moments, then it's a real winner!

I also enjoy an occasional F/m story too. :-)
Embrace me, you sweet embraceable you
Embrace me, you irreplaceable you
Don't be a naughty baby, come to me and make my dreams come true
You sweet embraceable you

wolfie[D]

Buzzsawgirl
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Buzzsawgirl

Post Number: 287
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just look at the series written by a certain author from up North whose intials are CG and sometimes P...
That's what I like. And I would also like the male protagonist from said series wrapped up and shipped to me. Thank you.
"You bad man! Gimme my beads!" Shirley Temple in "Curlytop"

Pagan
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 6509
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awww...thank you.

Incidentally, when and if I figure out how to Inkheart him, then he's mine. My husband will have to adjust.

You can fight with Southern Belle over Rory.

Pagan/CG
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..." - Gloria Steinem

"We do not write because we want to; we write because we have to." - Somerset Maugham

Buzzsawgirl
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 290
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meanie. I'll have to get to know Rory better - so far I like 'em more, ahem, overtly dominant. And my husband gave up long ago - I'm already allowed Johnny Depp, but sorry, he's too pretty to be a spanker (IMHO).

I NEED you-know-who!!

Pagan
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 6513
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Overtly dominant? David's your man.

Buzzsawgirl
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 291
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MORE overtly dominant than Rory, but not a hard-ass like David. I'm demanding. Very picky, very specific about what I like. And you-know-who is IT. You're just too good, girl! Can I help it if you've got me addicted?!

Oh_gee
New Spanko

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not enough cowboy stories? Oh dear. That must be remedied immediately ;)

Rosieredcurls
New Spanko
Username: Rosieredcurls

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Um, I whole heartedly second the cowboy motion. All my girl friends make fun of me because while they're drooling over the Hollister models, I'm watching the rodeo and drooling. What can I say? They're my one true love.

By the way, GREAT question, as I'm just starting out writing here. I was worried my stories wouldn't be well received, but at least everyone is friendly!

Rosie

Kephren
Spanko
Username: Kephren

Post Number: 572
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those newbies who like Cowboy stories, my series "The Saga of Myrtle Jones" is all about a bratty 19 year old ranch girl and the cowboys in her life.

She is a super brat and earns many spankings, she loves horses and ranch life, and cowboys and she just cannot help getting deeper and deeper into trouble, the story has many twists and turns and has erotic and romance content too.

You can find the chapters from the Archives,two years and more back or if enough of you haven't read them I could make a new folder on the Serial board containing the whole series.

Let me know and I will oblige.
Kephren

"If I can turn you on or make you laugh, I'm happy"

Peter

Post Number: 8042
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keffy the "The Saga of Myrtle Jones" is in the serial section and is now in the current folder

http://www.spankingclassics.com/discus/messages/52291/67213.html?1134565272

We cannot leave these ladies wanting now can we?

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands

Rosieredcurls
New Spanko
Username: Rosieredcurls

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh man, ask and ye shall receieve! Thanks!

Pansy
Junior Spanko
Username: Pansy

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're a sweetheart Peter!

Look forward to reading it Keffy.

Pansy

"Mya made me do it!!"

“We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Kephren
Spanko

Post Number: 577
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Thanks Peter buddy you are way ahead of me,
so there you are cowboy fans go read and enjoy.

BTW I still have a soft spot for Myrtle and her family I might just bring them back this year sometime.

KEFFY

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11819
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeeeehah! Off to read...

wolfie[D]

Mercy_me_ohmy
New Spanko

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was one of the first serials I read while I was lurking, it is fantastic if I may say so.

Keffy - how talented are you feeling with that offer to oblige. I have a particular love for a certain story line but have yet to find anyone that has tempted to write a spanking story on it. Interested??

Kephren
Spanko

Post Number: 586
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course Mercy I love a challenge, tell me the scenario you imagine and I will write a story based on it.

You got to give me time though I know I can compose and write fast but I have three stories in the making already.

KEFFY

Mercy_me_ohmy
New Spanko

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sent you a PM Keffy, let me know if you have any questions.

Kephren
Spanko

Post Number: 595
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nope Mercy I got your e mail and that's fine... tough one though... but several ideas popped into my head last night... after the witching hour.. full moon and all.

Hey I'm beginning to get into this already !!

KEFFY

Cherryripe
Spanko
Username: Cherryripe

Post Number: 811
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmmmmm what a question!

Weeelll some make me laugh, some make me blush, some give me the heebie geebies, some make me ponder, some make me sad!

I think that they all help to exercise all your emotions, so I guess any story will do for me!

As long as I can read I'm a happy Cherry so....Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee! LOL

Mercy_me_ohmy
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL, thats cool Keffy. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I'm sure you can handle it.

Kephren
Spanko

Post Number: 614
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure can Mercy I already started on the story; here's a snippet to wet your appetite.

New Story: Dark Forces.by Kephren

suggested by Mercy-Me- Ohmy

It was the night of the full moon, the bright golden orb glowed brightly against a cloudless sky, speckled by myriads of twinkling stars. A distant church clock sounded midnight with a dull doleful bell counting down the last seconds of the day.

The lone figure of a woman appeared wrapped in layers of warm clothing, scarf round her face and head bowed against the still chilled air.

She hurried along the woodland path next to the old graveyard, where the stone markers stood stark and bleak silhouetted against pale moonlight.

She quickened her pace as the bell tolled its last mournful sound, the echo reverberating from the hillsides. She glanced up at the distant towers and ramparts of Bran Castle which looked dark and foreboding against the black sky and the distant ragged mountains of the Transylvanian countryside.

She had a fearful look in her eyes as she hurried along almost running, as the last faint echos of the bell's tolling died away.

A dark shadow passed across the face of the moon momentarily blotting out the moonlight, and sending a chill breeze skipping down the path behind the lone figure rustling the dead leaves at her feet. She looked up anxious to find the cloud that had passed across the moons face, but there was none.

Suddenly a shrill erie scream rang out in the frosty night air, its mournful tone echoing down the valley carried by the icy wind. Country folks huddled closer together round their fires behind locked and bolted doors of stout oak shivering at the blood curdling sound.

A larger shape passed over the moon reflecting a shadow on the now vacant path like the wing beats of a giant bat. There was no one to observe the silent shape which rose effortlessly into the dark sky towards the towers of Bran Castle, even the animals were silent their instinct telling them the angel of death was nigh.

The slow flapping shape merged into the blackness that was the Castle and the Rock on which it had stood for five hundred years.

A lone voice called plaintively from the village down in the valley,

“ Mercy!…Mercy!….Where are you?…Mercy my daughter come hither!”

The cold wind carried the forlorn voice away, a sadness fell on many a heart that night as the realization that yet another maiden had fallen pray to the Lord of Darkness, from whence no one had ever returned alive in this land of the living dead.

COMING SOON:

HOW'S THAT FOR STARTERS: KEFFY

Mercy_me_ohmy
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Wet my appetite" - I'm actually starving with the anticipation of how this is going to turn out.

That is one heck of a teaser!

Bluemonday
New Spanko
Username: Bluemonday

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm actually partial to punishment type spanking stories and don't really get a lot out of the erotic, sexual type stories. This is why I am convinced there is something seriously wrong with me. What do you all think? Am I demented or what? I actually like wood implements and being bruised is appealing to me.
The lovely thing about being 40 is that you can appreciate 25 year old men more. --Colleen McCullough

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 11835
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's not a thing wrong with you Bluemonday, many of us like punishment stories. I know plenty of people who like wooden toys...Victory for one. And lots of ladies enjoy looking at their red bottoms, bruises and welts after a good spanking.

To each their own. :-)

wolfie[D]

Bluemonday
New Spanko
Username: Bluemonday

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Shewolf, that made me feel better. I'm just getting used to the idea that being interested in spanking does not make me a sick, twisted human being. I love the fact that the main character in the original CSI series was fascinated by a woman that was on the show a couple of times who was into bondage and discipline. It is part of the reason I like that character so much, because of his open-mindedness.

Blue
The lovely thing about being 40 is that you can appreciate 25 year old men more. --Colleen McCullough

Mystique
Username: Mystique

Post Number: 2820
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, I am so a CSI fan and I do remember the few episodes that portrayed the woman who was into B&D. He was very peaked and willing to be open, I found it to be quite enjoyable to watch.

To answer the Topic question... The only type of stories that don't kick my kicker are schoolgirl type stories.

What I love is a good shock...suspense type spanking story with alot of twist and turns, imagination thrilling.
A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. It may be translated into every language, and not only be read but actually breathed from all human lips; not be represented on canvas or in marble only, but be carved out of the breath of life itself. The symbol of an ancient man’s thought becomes a modern man’s speech.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honeyspank
Junior Spanko
Username: Honeyspank

Post Number: 114
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blue...I agree with Wolfie. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you and everyone here would agree.
I like to buy wood and dont mind it used lightly and I have a certain fondness for bruises and soreness. I bruise easily and if I forget to stop my aspirin a few days before spanking...I REALLY bruise.

About my story preferences...I enjoy punishment stories probably the most of all..especially DD related ones but then again I love romantic erotic ones also and I like western/cowboy and historical themes. Usually always M/f.

Peter

Post Number: 8058
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blue, I agree with the others, there is nothing wrong in liking discipline or stories about it. There are a few on the board if you look, I know of some on the R/L board.

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes but we are all tolerant of others. I have made wooden toys and have a collection of toys made of all types of material.

I like most kinds of stories but prefer short chapters in case I dont have time to read one long story. It's a time constraint thing.

Come fly with the Eagle,
Your senses will sing
The toys in my hands

Comehere
New Spanko
Username: Comehere

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Definitely M/f, with the male being the woman's husband. He should be slightly older than his wife. He should spank her shortly after getting home from work, dressed in his dress shirt and tie, taking her over his knee to spank her for incurring a $25 late fee on her credit card bill.

Sounds like a good start, no?

Kron
New Spanko
Username: Kron

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2008 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am a great fan of M/F spanking stories. I prefer a husband spanking his naughty wife and I love to hear details of where the spanks land and how it changes the shade of her bottom. The only real spankings are bare bottom over the knee, until she is in tears.

Priscilla
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Priscilla

Post Number: 279
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I totally enjoy M/F erotic (hand or paddle) spanking stories.

Also I enjoy many of the erotic victorian spanking stories. They seem to display unique styles of spanking scenes and a desiring duality in regard to the spanko, kind of like a teasing to the imagination.

In addition I find the description of the clothing and undergarments worn very sexy.

In my opinion, there's something about the victorian spankers self controlled mannerism and titallating speech patterns, which I find to be a real turn.

Makes me wanna be "naughty, libidinous and wanton (at least in my fantasies )."
"Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself."
Richard Bach 1936

Derr_t_richard
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Derr_t_richard

Post Number: 159
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's another vote for:
-M/F, F/M, F/F, or another combination
-Disciplinary, erotic, or combination
-Explicit or non-explicit
-Historical or Present day

Comehere
New Spanko
Username: Comehere

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pagan, I feel as though my experience is mirroring yours, with a bit of a lag time for me and my husband. You mentioned that you prefer erotic spankings. Are these hand only, or have you tried more 'advanced' implements? I am wondering whether we should stay 'hand only' or try to progress to a leather strap. Would this still be erotic as opposed to some sort of discipline?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page