Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

How Long Do You Stay Sore?

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2008 - Jan thru to Dec » 2008 - June » How Long Do You Stay Sore? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dramachild
New Spanko
Username: Dramachild

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm curious because I've heard the expression "you won't sit for a week," but is that realistic? How long do you actually stay sore following a punishment spanking?
Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Lunacyn
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lunacyn

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've never been sore for anywhere near a week, and I've had some pretty severe spankings. The longest I've been sore is two days. It may depend on the person. I think I've got a tough hide. Plus, I've got a decent amount of padding.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 12439
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm with Luna, about 2 days afterwards...but it depends on what he uses, time of the month, how long it's been since I was last spanked, etc.

You know guys, they like to threaten and bluster but a week would be pretty hard to accomplish.
Embrace me, you sweet embraceable you
Embrace me, you irreplaceable you
Don't be a naughty baby, come to me and make my dreams come true
You sweet embraceable you

wolfie[D]

Lady_lyn
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lady_lyn

Post Number: 3913
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As an adult, I have never received a punishment or BG spanking (no doubt because I'm such an  ), but my bottom can feel tender, in varying degrees, from a few hours afterwards to two or three days.

The glance none saw beside,
The smile none else might understand,
That whisper'd thought of hearts allied,
The pressure of that thrilling hand!

~ Lord Byron "To Thyrza"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your heart is free....
Have the courage to follow it."

Kimmy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kimmy

Post Number: 4473
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, right Lyn...uh huh, we all believe that...NOT!!!

I stay sore for about an hour...unless there are bruises. I've only been sore for a few days after some really long hard play.

The strength of a punishment spanking isn't the spanking, it's the head game...that's much more important. I never cry for a spanking, but I often cry, after a punishment spanking.

Of course, I guess I really do have an iron ass...it doesn't even get red very easily, and when it does, it only lasts for a little while...like 10 minutes or so.

Unfortunately, that means that Himself has to make it red again, several times...go figure.

As for being unable to sit down for a week? well, I think if that happened, it would be considered not just abuse, but assault...it would be far too much for anyone.

Kimmy

"Oh for a life of sensations rather than thoughts..." Keats

"Risk-taking, trust, and serendipity are key ingredients of joy. Without risk, nothing new ever happens. Without trust, fear creeps in. Without serendipity, there are no surprises." -- Rita Golden Gelman, Author of Tales of a Female Nomad. She has had no permanent address since 1986.

Francis
Junior Spanko
Username: Francis

Post Number: 88
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, I really couldn't say. Occasionally, when a really sound spanking has been in order, I guess my hand tingles a bit for a few minutes. I hardly ever notice.

*ducks*
Misogyny and spanking do not mix

Playeradmire
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Playeradmire

Post Number: 274
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two days is normal. Three or four days max, though there can be a reminding itchy tingling for a couple days after that. Cane stripes can last much longer (and reapear long after they quit hurting if they get wet - like at a pool or gym shower room.)

Meghan
Spanko
Username: Meghan

Post Number: 603
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've had bruises that lasted several days- but that was from a fun spanking! I don't think I've ever been bruised from a punishment spanking.

Meghan

Dramachild
New Spanko

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aww, poor Francis, I know that tingling must really bother you.

*turns the sprinklers on him, ducking just gets him more wet*
Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 12442
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm with you Meghan, I've only bruised from long hard playful spankings...never from discipline. Probably because discipline for me is usually quick and to the point!

Francis, you nut!
Embrace me, you sweet embraceable you
Embrace me, you irreplaceable you
Don't be a naughty baby, come to me and make my dreams come true
You sweet embraceable you

wolfie[D]

Emmapseudonym
New Spanko
Username: Emmapseudonym

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've never felt it afterwards for more than about 3 seconds, but then my guy is new at this and I don't want to scare him off. I wouldn't mind feeling it for a couple hours or until the next morning, even. He'll figure that out eventually. :-)

--EmmaP

Skylar
Advanced Spanko
Username: Skylar

Post Number: 1793
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am a little tender from anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours after a long spanking....and sometimes the next morning.

Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. - Margaret B. Runbeck

Some make it happen, some watch it happen, and some say, "What happened?"- Anonymous

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.- Eleanor Roosevelt

Brennarose
Spanko
Username: Brennarose

Post Number: 808
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actual difficult sitting for not more than a couple of days and that would be from the worst punishment I ever received. That punishment left me tender for a week but I had no trouble sitting and wasn't really all that sore. Usually it is just a few hours or maybe a little tender the next morning and I really can sit.
"I still light up like a candle burning when he calls me, I still melt down like a candle burning every time we touch...
by Annie

In the New Year, I give you my love, my respect and my submission. You are my Rock!

Bama
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Bama

Post Number: 325
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too only feel it for a few hours afterwards. I was once bruised, he didn't mean to of course, the belt just got me wrong and I was bruised for a week, and was sore for a few days because of the bruising. There are days I would like to feel it for a little longer... But if he uses the phrase *you aren't going to be able to sit down for a week* I know I am in trouble!

Pagan
Senior Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 6869
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm usually only red for ten to fifteen minutes, and it's rare for me to bruise. If it was a solid enough spanking (by my butt's standard), then I'll likely feel it the next morning. He has to have used something thuddy (with some gusto) for that to happen though.

I've occasionally been tender into the second day, but that's rare. It takes concerted effort on his part, but I must say I love it when it happens.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..." - Gloria Steinem

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

"There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein." - Walter Wellesley Smith

Persephone
Advanced Spanko
Username: Persephone

Post Number: 1938
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the longest i've been sore for is 4 days. as for not actually being able to sit down... i've felt an inclination not to want to sit, and i've felt a preference for standing, and i've also felt so uncomfortable that i would never have been able to fall asleep lying on my back or side. but that's usually within the first day or two.

i disagree that being sore for a week would mean abuse/assault, though. maybe, but i wouldn't use it as a blanket statement. i don't think there are any hard and fast rules for these things other than the rule of consent and safety.

one of my worst spankings ever was carried out entirely with leather paddles. there was no bruising at all, ever, but that surface sting just endured for days and days. i'd take the thuds and bruises over that hands down.
"the pain passes but the beauty remains"
-pierre august renoir

my blog, persephone's obedience

Nereid
New Spanko
Username: Nereid

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My worst was three days. Now that was an awful spanking. He'd threatened to spank me everyday for a week but when he saw the difficulty I was having sitting the next day, he relented. We refer to it as That Spanking and if he wants to scare me he promises a repeat performance.

Honeyspank
Junior Spanko
Username: Honeyspank

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been sore at the most about 4 days and that is just a deep dull soreness toward the end and it always makes me smile (no matter what the reason was that I was spanked).

I like that lasting soreness.

Some bruises lingered a week to 10 days but I think that's me and I also didnt try to eliminate them. Now I stop my aspirin beforehand.

An hour after the very first time Bill spanked me my bottom was SO HOT through my jeans he insisted we go get Solarcaine spray to cool it off! That was the first time I was actually seriously wincing getting in and out of the car...pulling up jeans...sitting, etc. BUT...I was still smiling..even it if was to myself!

I was sore and bruised for longer when I was new to spanking and I think my bottom has adapted over time.
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Unknown.

Sassy_sandy
New Spanko
Username: Sassy_sandy

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I first started being spanked I'd be sore for two or three days after a sound spanking. And, unfortunately, I bruised rather easily and would stay bruised for a week or two.

These days, I rarely bruise and, if I do, it's pretty superficial bruising. And if I am sore or tender, it's almost always gone the next morning.

I'm glad that I don't bruise much, but I miss being tender for a while.
formerly pure_sass

Metropolis93fan
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Metropolis93fan

Post Number: 162
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Persephone: "Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 02:18 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the longest i've been sore for is 4 days. as for not actually being able to sit down... i've felt an inclination not to want to sit, and i've felt a preference for standing, and i've also felt so uncomfortable that i would never have been able to fall asleep lying on my back or side. but that's usually within the first day or two.

i disagree that being sore for a week would mean abuse/assault, though. maybe, but i wouldn't use it as a blanket statement. i don't think there are any hard and fast rules for these things other than the rule of consent and safety. "

I agree with you completely Persephone. I've had several punishment spanking with some nasty bruising that has left me sore to pressure for a long time... I don't think the sitting problem lasted more than 5 days at the worst, thoguh the bruises and tenderness at pokes or hard hard hard pressure put on intentionally sometimes took well over a week to go away (not his fault entierly... we GO for bruises but how long it takes for them to be absorbed is altered by some medications I'm on. It's safe, just time consuming and I'm wearing long shorts for the duration). Only twice has it been almost impossible to sit, though somehow I managed due to classes at the time.

Things will be changing in my discipline future though. Kinda nervous by it... my boyfriend can't handle it anymore so we've contacted someone else to carry it on at the start of the school year, and he has some different ideas than us... ones I"m open to but it will take some getting used to. But anyway. I do not believe these kinds of spankings I get are right for everyone. TOTALLY don't. But for some, with the right head space for it... I do. *shrugs* And it definitely isn't impossible to have some tenderness that long, especially if yu aren't spanked hard all that frequently, which I'm not.

Christy

"You are guilty of indiscipline!" -Groat, in the musical Metroplis

"Then you must face the consequences." -Freeman
"Oh, I'm prepared to do that!" -Steven, his son (same musical as above)

Haggi
Advanced Spanko
Username: Haggi

Post Number: 1305
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Why do you all think that the line

'you won't sit for a week'

is refering to one spanking, there have been times when a spanking was due each day.

Myself I don't agree with the line

'You won't sit for a week'

I prefer,

'You won't sit comfortably for a week'

This is much easier to achieve, you see the problem with punishing a spanko is that they have a fast recovery rate form a spanking, so if you want the effects to last you have to rekindle the flames, as kimmy said 10 mins after she has been spanked you would never know anything had touched her bottom.

So IMO if you want a long lasting spanking, first give a good long spanking and then top it up for as long as you want it to last.

Haggi.
To spank or not to spank that is the question.

Kelseyb
Spanko
Username: Kelseyb

Post Number: 985
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OOh Haggi.... Why didn't I put two and two together? Not that I would ever do something to deserve what you describe...
Once a good girl, always a good girl? I think not.

It's the devil on my shoulder. I can't flick him off.

Dramachild
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 86
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd never considered that the line could be referring to more than one spanking either! OUCH.

Sweetcassieanne
New Spanko
Username: Sweetcassieanne

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been told that I'd be spanked so hard that I wouldn't be able to sit for a week, but I never have. I've had discomfort the next day, but never real pain.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page