Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Spanking over trousers

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2008 - Jan thru to Dec » 2008 - October » Spanking over trousers « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Slipperher
New Spanko
Username: Slipperher

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone else enjoy spanking over tight trousers, jeans, skirts ect at least to begin with. I often spank my patner over her pants first, I love the sight of her over my knee with her ample bottom straining against the material of her silk pajamas wating for my trusty mason & peirson to do its work.
the clothing is always lowered by the end but getting to that point is so much fun. I am thinking of starting a blog on the subject, not sure if anyone would read it though. Anyone have any thoughts.

Pagan
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 7036
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like impromptu spankings, so I like being unexpectedly upended. I LOVE being spanked over jeans - it makes even our more hellacious implements feel almost good.

Then again...I'm pretty easy. Over jeans, over pajamas, over panties, bare...all good.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..." - Gloria Steinem

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

"There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein." - Walter Wellesley Smith

Spoiltbrat
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Spoiltbrat

Post Number: 432
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no I dont like spankings over jeans trousers etc.... Id much rather have my jeans /panties around my ankles

susiex
I love being a very naughty girl ??

Rose_hips
New Spanko
Username: Rose_hips

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I prefer bare bottom. Not that it's an absolute turn off to be spanked over clothes, but it lacks the turn on that bare bottom gives.

Scunge
Spanko
Username: Scunge

Post Number: 769
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bare bottom girl here as well!
This will all end in tears-Miss Hardbroom Worst Witch
------------------------------------------------
Good little girls get ice cream. Bad little girls get spanked. Good little bad girls get BOTH! I am a good little bad girl! KW

Essie
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Essie

Post Number: 353
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Depends on when and where. In the kitchen where there are wooden spoons at his disposal I definitely vote for over my clothes. Those are the most fun anyway since it means the spanking wasn't planned and it's all his idea.
My husband is the head of this house, and he has my permission to say so.

If my husband is the head of the household, I'm the neck that turns the head!

Gigi
New Spanko
Username: Gigi

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like a progression. Start out over pants, then lower them, or lift skirt, then after awhile take down the panties. It helps warm me up and I know there's still more to come.

Brennus
New Spanko
Username: Brennus

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When there is lots of time available and I want the spanking to last, starting over clothes is the way to go. It allows for the long, slow build up to the main event. Also for me at least, prolonging the time it takes to expose that cute, spankable bottom is an awesome turn on.

Playeradmire
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Playeradmire

Post Number: 365
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would seem to me that spanking over clothing to begin with is a good way to make`sure the warm up is nice and gradual. That is important for the spankee's enjoyment.

Besides, slow and teasing is a pretty good rule of thumb for foreplay in general, so I don't see how you can go wrong.

Moon
New Spanko
Username: Moon

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm with Gigi and Brennus. I love the progression. I like to end with a bare, well spanked bottom, but I love to start with my clothes on. It's also a sign that the spanking will last for a while, which I like best of all!

Kimbers
Spanko
Username: Kimbers

Post Number: 861
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ditto.

I think it is HOT, HOT, HOT to start over clothes and slowly lose your clothing as things really get going. YUM.

Now for me, it is generally in my pj bottoms, but there is something yummy about jeans. Almost like it holds the heat in longer, which is also a total turn on. Especially when you get half a dozen smacks but can't play right then. Kinda sticks with ya all day until you can get some er.....relief.

Persephone
Advanced Spanko
Username: Persephone

Post Number: 1968
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my favorite is to be spanked in a skirt, but with the skirt pulled up out of the way. there's something really erotic to me about that kind of very slight exposure. the panties can stay on or come off after that, either way-- it really depends on whether it's going to be a very hard spanking or not. hard ones i feel more comfortable if my bare skin is visible so my owner can monitor my condition.
"the pain passes but the beauty remains"
-pierre august renoir

my blog, persephone's obedience

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 3699
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have heard of spanking in school knickers, and the spanker getting excited to see the spankee draped over a piece of furniture and the fabric of the knickers tightening over the buttocks.

I don't have much of school fetish (although the dungeon back-to-school nights are always fun!) so I have never made a point of this.

If the shoe fits it's ugly.

Bcbrat
Junior Spanko
Username: Bcbrat

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the gigi and Brennus's way the best..weather I'm giving them or receving then

Scunge
Spanko
Username: Scunge

Post Number: 870
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My spanking yesterday started out over my tights,um I didn't like it at all. Too abrasive,they quickly came down and as I was wearing a thong Sir just left that there and spanked bare cheeks with his hand. He said we were practicing for the Red Bottom Contest.
This will all end in tears-Miss Hardbroom Worst Witch
------------------------------------------------
Good little girls get ice cream. Bad little girls get spanked. Good little bad girls get BOTH! I am a good little bad girl! KW

Calibrator
New Spanko
Username: Calibrator

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When she wears one, Missy loves to receive her first spanks over her skirt. She loves me raise her skirt clear of her bum before continuing over her knickers. I don't like spanking over tights either.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page