Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Favorite movie

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2004 - Jan thru to Dec » 2004 April » Favorite movie « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mikeslr
Junior Spanko
Username: Mikeslr

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey I am just wondering what is you favorite Mainstream motion picture with a real spanking in it? There are volumes of films that hint of spankings but I am talking about those outstanding fimmakers who are bold enough to show the real deal. Mine would have to be McKlintock, starring John Wayne and Maureen O'Sullivan or O'hara (I am not sure)

I would like to exclude The Secretary from this survey because it is obviously by spankos to educate the world about spankos.

Aspasia
Junior Spanko
Username: Aspasia

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's McLintock! (the title is an ejaculation, as it were), with Maureen O'Hara.

Professorr
Senior Spanko
Username: Professorr

Post Number: 341
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mine is definitely NOT "McLintock." Hitting a woman with a coal shovel through a gazillion skirts does not qualify as "spanking" in my book, at all. Besides, I don't like John Wayne, to me he is primitive and rude and a poor, boring actor.

I like two mainstream movies with spanking scenes in them: "Husbands and Lovers" (a late 1980-s film with Joanna Pacula and Julian Sands), and "Love Crimes" (also a late 1980-s movie with Sean Young and Patrick Bergen). In "H&L," beautiful, sensual Pacula is spanked on her bare bottom, very hard - unfortunately, not for very long. In "LC," Sean Young receives 22 strong, crisp spanks - so, the spanking is long enough. Unfortunately, it's not on the bare but on the seat of her jeans.

There are very intense birching scenes in "Lady Jane" and in "Moll Flanders," but in both of these movies only the face of the birched girl is shown.

Justspanking
New Spanko
Username: Justspanking

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is the scene you mention in "Lady Jane" that I remember best. Incredibly intense.

Southernspanker
Advanced Spanko
Username: Southernspanker

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lady Jane is definitely intense but I doubt any of the spankers or spankees here want to recreate that spanking. Neither spanking in McLintock struck me as being abusive at all although it would have been more appealing if a hairbrush had been used. I think they went with the coal shovel because it was the only implement that could reasonably be explained as being in both places. I just happened to catch the spanking in Donovan's Reef again a few nights ago as I was flipping channels. What a pity it isn't longer, the position and the kicking are just perfect. I disagree on all counts about John Wayne except for maybe the primitive part but I prefer to think of it as direct and honest.

Professorr
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 342
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spanking in "McLintock!" is not abusive, it's just rude and lacks any sensuality. Pretty much the same "Blue Hawaii" (and I don't consider Elwis Presley capable of acting, too, just like John Wayne). --R.

Sassyback
Senior Spanko
Username: Sassyback

Post Number: 1902
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

John Wayne...One Word...RUGGED.

I think John Wayne was incredible in "The Quiet Man"....if we're talking about acting.

Heck no, Elvis couldn't act...LOL! He was never given any direction, just told to read his lines and sing and dance...His movies were about showcasing his popularity and musical talent and cashing in!....He hated the contract he had signed to do those movies..BTW....Yep,his movies are horrible...Do I watch them? Um....over, and over, and over.....

Brooke.....(I don't have a favorite spanking movie...)
There are colors and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone.....-BONO

I could not at any age, be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on...Eleanor Roosevelt...

Professorr
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 344
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brroke, I believe I know what you mean... There are some movies that I do not consider to be works of true art, but nonetheless I can watch them over, and over, and over. For example, "The Incredible Lightness of Being" - it is, essentially, a rather cheap melodrama, and I don't think Daniel Day-Lewis or Lena Olin or Juliette Binoche are outstanding actors. But that scene where Binoche lies facedown on a couch, and Olin pulls her panties down... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :-) :-) :-)

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 3812
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love John Wayne, and "McLintock!" is a favorite of mine. I agree with you SS, the spanking in "Donovan's Reef" is too darn short. Another one that's too short but a lot of fun is the spanking in the musical "Kiss Me Kate".

Another short but fun spanking is in a western called "Beyond the Great Divide" (I think) with Clark Gable?
Yes, I am the big, bad Wolf your mother warned you about...

Phil_k
Spanko
Username: Phil_k

Post Number: 97
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For me, both the spankings in McLintock! are spoilt by the use of that wretched coal-shovel, made worse by the ludicrously exaggerated clanging noises added on the soundtrack. Makes it sound like Stephanie Powers' and Maureen O'Hara's bottoms were made of tin. Why Waynes senior and junior couldn't use their hands like any sensible man....

The Elvis spanking in Blue Hawaii isn't at all bad. I read an interview with Jenny Willkes where she said Elvis was really getting into it, spanking her well after the fade-out point in the movie, and insisting on multiple takes. Seems she really did need that cushion.

Kiss Me Kate is classic, of course, though Keel's hand is skimming Grayson's bottom rather than swatting it - but isn't the set-up great? One of my all-time favourite movie spankings, though, comes in a little-known 1945 Western, Frontier Gal, starring Yvonne De Carlo and Rod Cameron. At the end of the movie Cameron, who's been enduring a whole lot of brattiness from De Carlo, finally sits down on a handy log, hauls her over his lap and administers a sound hand-spanking - about 50 swats, though some are just heard over cutaways to spectators. When it's over De Carlo's little daughter, who's been watching wide-eyed, exclaims, "You spanked my mommy! That means you love her!" Bright kid.
A spanked bottom is a happy bottom

Peanut
Senior Spanko
Username: Peanut

Post Number: 1147
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My favorite spanking movie was "Across the Wide Missouri" with Clark Gable :-)

Kilahara
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 2596
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The birching of Lady Jane is certainly intense, and we do know that spanking and birching were both used in the household of the Marquess of Dorset, Sir Henry Grey, father of Lady Jane. In the film, however, the birching involved Jane's mother, Mary, a sister of King Henry VIII. In actual fact, it was done by her father, according to both Trevelyan and Jenkins'accounts.

Some of Lady Jane's adventures will be included in my historical series about Elizabeth I, appearing in 'Bethany's Woodshed.' (Commercial!)

Ross

PS Birching as known to Lady Jane Grey and her contemporaries is not something I'd care to be involved with. Yipes! The marquess did achieve the desired result in the end, as we say.

Navigo, ergo sum.

Spanking without love, trust and consent is abuse.

Houndog
Advanced Spanko
Username: Houndog

Post Number: 167
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My favourite spanking scene in the movies has to be the one in the 1947 "Juke Joint". A Mother takes a hairbrush to the seat of her daughters white tap panties. About 20 swats are seen on screen but more were heard off screen.
Now, in defense of the King. While most of his movies were simply commercial projects, I must point out that King Creole ( A stone for Danny Fisher ) especially, and Jailhouse Rock to a lesser degree, were both excellenty acted films.
Houndog.
It's too late for sorry now, YOUNG LADY!!

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 3818
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's the right title Peanut, thanks! :-)

Phil, is that movie out on video or dvd?
Yes, I am the big, bad Wolf your mother warned you about...

Elizabeth
Username: Elizabeth

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does TV count? There are countless "I Love Lucy" episodes where Ricky spanks Lucy. They are priceless!

Also...while watching the "Sex and the City" season 4 DVD's, I noticed that Aiden, Carrie's sexy boyfriend, has no problem playfully swatting her bottom on more than one occasion. It makes me wonder if John Corbet (the actor who plays Aiden, and who was also the cute groom in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding") is a spanko.

Of course, I'm sure that most guys would think that Sarah Jessica Parker has a more than spankable bottom..*LOL*

Phil_k
Spanko
Username: Phil_k

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shewolf! No, unfortunately Frontier Gal isn't currently available on either DVD or VHS. But it does crop up on TV every now and then - keep your eyes peeled for it...
A spanked bottom is a happy bottom

Minx
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Minx

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the spanking in blue hawaii, if only because it is dished out by Elvis and he looks damn good!

*shakes ass*

Kilahara
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 2604
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Elizabeth! Where have you been hiding?

You posted: **I'm sure that most guys would think that Sarah Jessica Parker has a more than spankable bottom..*LOL* **

She may have, but I know a much more spankable one...wink - but to avoid embarrassing a fellow moderator, I will not post her name here .
Navigo, ergo sum.

Spanking without love, trust and consent is abuse.

Aspasia
Junior Spanko
Username: Aspasia

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Other great recent spanking movie moment: in Kill Bill Vol. 1, after killing about 100 yakuzas, Uma Thurman grabs one of few surviving men. (Well, boy, really -- he looks about 14.) He's trembling with fear, since she's pretty terrifying and has just wiped out his entire gang with her samurai sword. She turns him over her knee while standing, then spanks him forcefully while berating him, "that's what you get [spank, spank] for hanging around with yakuzas!!"

Then she releases him and he scampers away.

Southernspanker
Advanced Spanko
Username: Southernspanker

Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like this?

Damsel
New Spanko
Username: Damsel

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yummmmmmmmmmmmy SS thanks ;)

Sassyback
Senior Spanko
Username: Sassyback

Post Number: 1933
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great pic, SS....

Damsel, welcome to the board!

Brooke
There are colors and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone.....-BONO

I could not at any age, be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on...Eleanor Roosevelt...

Slipperher
New Spanko
Username: Slipperher

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
My Favorite movie is an old western where the heroin is placed over the knee of the hero after a chase through the dessert and the resulting 'well deserved spanking' raises a great dust cloud fronm the seat of her jeans proof that the spanking was real.
I also loved the I Love Lucy series if they ever do a remake or a movie based on her life I think the Ideal actress has to be Debra Messing very similar and I am sure she wouild not be advherse to a game of butt bongos!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page