Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Submission spanking

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2009 - March » Submission spanking « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Xandra
Junior Spanko
Username: Xandra

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the first time I've checked in here in over a year.
Some of you may remember the personal objections that I have to some of the LDD practices as too severe; however. the piece on submission spankings inspired me to write this and I thought I'd share it with all of you. Some may remember that I don't consider myself to be submissive or to be in a DD marriage since I don't get punished or have rules etc just plenty of sex and spankings and yet a rose by any other name...

Just read it if you like and comment if you choose. I refuse to fight and just because I prefer my way doesn't mean that I'm putting anyone down. Please read husband and wife as top and bottom if you prefer.

As Mr. LDD said, " A submission spanking can be given at any time...There is no specific reason for the spanking. " After many years as a well spanked wife almost all of my spankings are what you call submission spankings on my bare bottom. I had one last night (hand, thick wooden brush and 1/2 inch thick 3 inch wide rubber paddle) and this morning (hand and rubber paddle) both fallowed by intense lovemaking and leaving me very satisfied with a tender red bottom. Tonight my bottom is still sore and has a pink blush. Tomorrow evening I'm getting another one with his hand and at least the rubber paddle - it's our favorite because it leaves a lasting color and impression. ow! The most important thing I want you to know is how happy I am about ALL of my past and future spankings.

My husband gave me my very first spanking when he were dating. His hand was soon supplemented with his belt and my wooden hairbrush. he didn't used to do warm-up so I had bruises sometimes. This led to a Xmas proposal and a Spring wedding. I was very late getting to the church so the first thing he said to me after my father walked me up the aisle and gave me to him was"You're really getting it later." True to his word after the reception when we got to the hotel and I changed into a sheer white negligee and him into a blue silk robe he on the edge of the bed kissed me deeply, pulled me over his knee and started spanking me for being late; soon my bottom was bared and his hand was replaced by my wooden hairbrush as he held me firmly in place for the first spanking of my married life. After he set my ass on fire we made passionate love. I had multiple orgasms and fell asleep in his arms with my warm sore bottom against his stomach. That morning I got on the plane happy and satisfied with a tender red bottom after more sex and spanking. The spankings continued as needed throughout our honeymoon and to this day.

Over the years the frequency, reasons and severity of spankings have varied occasionally stopping for months or a year but happily always returning. The one constant has been multiple orgasms from sex and spankings.

About ten years ago spankings became a staple of our happy marriage when we realized that we were so much happier when I was well spanked. We've gone through daily spankings,preemptive spankings(sometimes 3 a day), red bottom weekends; keeping my bottom exposed and spanking me every time the color faded and including a lot of sex. Most of our spankings include making love and those that don't just arouse me and result in more intense sex later.

My point is that I strongly recommend loving submission spankings fallowed by lovemaking. They can eliminate the need for maintenance spankings, preemptive spankings, stress relief spankings if frequent and intense enough and even punishment spankings. Do what works for you. 2 years ago I went through a few weeks of almost daily, sometimes 3 a day, preemptive paddlings to break me of being rude and belittling my husband when we went shopping together. It was so much better going out sore and not arguing instead of fighting and getting a harder paddling when we got home. That was necessary at the time for me to have a reason to correct my childish behavior. I think I was acting out and resenting the rubber paddle when we first got it until I 'got it' enough. Aside from specific problems submission spankings are enough since then can be whatever length,intensity and frequency required for a happy marriage. Specific behaviors that need modification can be mentioned mostly mine are for being naughty in general because he knows I need a spanking and I do at least every other day to stay relaxed and happy.

I'm not always sore but I will be all this week because I am now and tomorrow will be more so then the weekend starts on Friday so........ This is the first time this year that I've been sore all week. Jan and Feb were mainly sexy spankings. This month we have the time to keep me well spanked and sore. I love that I've been spanked feeling that I get every time I sit now. It makes me wet and I look foreword to my next spanking and the love making that goes with it. There isn't any resentment because he can and does spank me for any or no reason with his hand or an implement, hard or gentle long or short weather I need it on not (I always need it) when ever he wants to and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him for the loving spankings he frequently gives me.

Husbands I recommend that you make submission spankings followed with lovemaking a staple of your marriage your wife will stay happy and satisfied. Wives suggest adding them instead of maintenance spankings the spontaneity makes them more erotic. No I never spend any time in the corner that time is used for sex and then the spanking is repeated if he or I want more spanking as many times as necessary. It's usually just a few more hand spanks during sex but sometimes it's the brush or paddle again. You will never complain that you were spanked unfairly once you implement submission spankings because they never need a reason and are usually followed with great sex and then lotion rubbed on your spanked bottom.

I never thought of myself as submissive but my husband has spanked me since we were dating and for years I've gotten several submission spankings most weeks and weekends so now I know what to call them

After sitting this long I'm really sore so I'm off to join my husband in bed. Maybe tomorrow's spanking will be mostly with his hand even though he said he's going to use the paddle too. It arouses me to think about the spanking I have coming tomorrow even though I'm sore and know how much more sore and red that rubber paddle will make me tomorrow. I never get bruised because of the hand warm-ups. Now that you've finished reading this you may want to spank your partner right now just because you can. Don't forget the warm-up, lovemaking and the aftercare lotion if you do.

Scunge
Advanced Spanko
Username: Scunge

Post Number: 1802
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting thank you.
This will all end in tears-Miss Hardbroom Worst Witch
------------------------------------------------
Good little girls get ice cream. Bad little girls get spanked. Good little bad girls get BOTH! I am a good little bad girl! KW

Spoiltbrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Spoiltbrat

Post Number: 1176
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for sharing
susie xx
If you love something , set it free, If it comes back to you , it is Yours , If it doesnt ,it never was .

every princess needs a prince

Kimmy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kimmy

Post Number: 4994
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very interesting essay, Xandra. BTW welcome back.

Kimmy
"Oh for a life of sensations rather than thoughts..." Keats

"Risk-taking, trust, and serendipity are key ingredients of joy. Without risk, nothing new ever happens. Without trust, fear creeps in. Without serendipity, there are no surprises." -- Rita Golden Gelman, Author of Tales of a Female Nomad.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Lynn66
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lynn66

Post Number: 3061
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is why TTWD is nice. You make fit for you and your partner. Thanks for sharing.

And welcome back.
"If you lose your mind, mosey on over. We'll keep track for you." - Mindy Neff

"I'm never wrong. Just ask me; I'll tell you"- Cheryl Holt

Xandra
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. Thanks for the thanks to all.

Sitting comfortably today even after yesterday. That paddle has an amazing sting along with the thud even used lightly on a tender bottom. After months of having the feeling and color fade within minutes or hours hours this has been a bit of a shock in a v good way. After weekend I'll be acclimated to staying tender again.

I seem to be on an endorphin high hormones surging thus the post.

Kelseyb
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kelseyb

Post Number: 2556
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Xandra... that sounds amazing! Glad to see you back here!
The only thing you have to fear is death and taxes... wait, I think I messed that up.

Xandra
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Kelsey,it has been amazing
and I spoke too soon about the comfort after sitting this long I can still feel it. Ow and Yum!

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 3849
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice to have you back here.

:-)
Once a king always a king, but once a knight is enough.

Xandra
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Vic it seems slow maybe they're attending the St Paddles Day party.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page