Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Any advice for a good stinging implem...

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2009 - Jan thru to Dec » 2009 - August » Any advice for a good stinging implement? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sjdp
New Spanko
Username: Sjdp

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So I've done some research on the internet and I really want a spanking implement that has more sting than thud. Alot of sites say that lexan paddles have ALOT of sting, but I am wondering does it also bruise. We tried using a switch from a maple tree the other night and it provided alot of sting but I like paddles too. We have a ping pong paddle but it has more thud than sting. I am looking for the sting.....any sugestions?

Gafreak
Spanko
Username: Gafreak

Post Number: 545
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A woman after my own heart!

Some of my favorite things that sting are.......the paint stirrer (you can get one from home depot), the flexi ruler(walmart), a fly swatter, and the ruler paddle(London Tanners).

Aces83645
New Spanko
Username: Aces83645

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ask SarahB about the Home Depot 5 gal paint stir stick. I believe it stings big time with minimal bruising ability. And the best part, they are free so breaking one isn't a big deal.

Wishfulthinking
Advanced Spanko
Username: Wishfulthinking

Post Number: 4057
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ummmmm yes I just got my first taste of the ole paint stick this weekend and it does indeed sting. As do the little thin paddleball game paddles. I found one that is plastic and it can produce quite a sting and not break!

Also there is nothing like that DAMN flexi ruler that GaFreak mentioned for a sting like no other. Especially on vulnerable thighs and sit spots. *shiver* HATE IT!!!! I LOVE thud!
Somewhere inside me is a thin woman screaming to get out, But I can usually shut her up with cookies!!

Spankmeplease1
Junior Spanko
Username: Spankmeplease1

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have something that stings like the dickens! It is refered to as the "pink devil." It was purchased by a friend for use on my backside, and we have been unsuccessful in finding another...Tho, my husband did figure out what it was made of, and made one over the weekend for my other friends husband to use on her...(grr...how rude!)

It is made of spring metal (think oil dip stick for your car) incased in some kind of rubber that shrinks with heat (can't think of the name). Hubby found all the supplies at schucks auto supply...I can get instructions from him if others are interested...but I will warn it stings a ton!!! I have only bruised once, and that was from a little wrap around and hitting my hip...oops...

(ok...so it stings beautifully)

Mystique
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Mystique

Post Number: 4572
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm a thud...sting girlie, need the combo, why I love leather straps.
It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters. -- Mother Teresa

“Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it” -- Confucius

"What you do not want others to do to you, do not do to others." -- Confucius

Sarab
Advanced Spanko
Username: Sarab

Post Number: 2837
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Aces83645 is right about the BIG paintstick sting.
AND breakage is a big deal!!

Perhaps he should let me direct him on how it's used.

SaraB
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Somewhere between "Raising Hell and Amazing Grace"!

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 13735
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have 2 different flyswatters, both are evil stingers. I also have a flexi ruler, thin bamboo spatula and a homemade plastic toy that is ouchier than anything else I've had used on me. Lightweight wooden or plastic hairbrushes work well too.
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine. [D]

Vixie
New Spanko
Username: Vixie

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The thing we have that stings the absolute most is a thin plastic rod that came off a balloon.

I have a major love/hate relationship going on with that thing. It all depends on how it is used.

We have discussed putting two or three together in a fan design maybe, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

For $1.89 though....well let's just say we have gotten our money's worth out of it and then some.

Naughtywife
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Naughtywife

Post Number: 329
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hubby put three fly swatters together, when he flcks them back and forth they fan out give a such good/bad sting to my bottom as well as the uper parts of my legs, it will make you dance even if you don't want to.

Found a great spatchula at the dollar store that has a little thud to go along with the sting,

From what I have heard I'll saty away from the lexan.
happiness is like a kiss, you must share it to enjoy it....Benard Meltzer

Spoiltbrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Spoiltbrat

Post Number: 1556
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr B , bought I thick big old vintage ruler from our local car boot sale on Sunday

its the stingiest Owiest smack Ive ever ever had !! orrible stingy thingy !!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Susie xxx

If you love something , set it free, If it comes back to you , it is yours , If it doesnt ,it never was .

every princess needs a prince

Peter
Username: Peter

Post Number: 10302
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cracker Barrel paddle ball paddle is very stingy.
It's 7-ply laminated wood and about the size and shape of a table tennis bat.
There are other similar wooden paddles about but you need at least 5 ply to get the sting.
Someone good at DIY could buy the plywood and make one.

If you can dream it, you can do it for I am the wind beneath your wings

In my life I have been many people, yet I am still me. I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Peter
Username: Peter

Post Number: 10303
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Long plastic rules like those used by anglers sting too.

If you can dream it, you can do it for I am the wind beneath your wings

In my life I have been many people, yet I am still me. I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Sarah
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Sarah

Post Number: 205
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aah, miss ma leather belt... it could sting!

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but my newly discovered Scandinavian implement is really the most stinging one I've tried. And I'm now loving it! Well, in moderation.

Apart from a switch, try and put together a small birch. No vicious ones, just the small ones of thin twigs. Whisking those thin twigs makes the skin sting in a prickling kind of way, virtually as if you had bees or ants on you bum. Each stroke sting, it stings in between, it stings after. No thuds whatsoever, no matter how long you're at it.

And after the first, ehrm, OTT time my bum now turns pink but there are no marks or bruises or anything - so good to go the next day again.

Am also thinking thin plastic rod as the one for the blinds... My ex used it on occasion and I literally ran! But that sting felt more vicious...
"What he doesn't know doesn't hurt my bum."

Sjdp
New Spanko
Username: Sjdp

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am going to Walmart and get a flexi ruler, and I might just buy a balloon too. The leather belt, well I am not so sure about that. We tried a belt once and it HURT. But to be honest the belt was not all leather, it has two metal holes the size of the tip of a pinky finger about 1/2 inch apart all the way down the length of the belt and there is a grove on the top side of the belt of it between the metal holes. OMG that HURT. Did I mention that it HURT! In my mind I thought that was the sting I was looking for but I was very very wrong. Another example of how fantasy and reality are two totally different things.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page