Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Women over 40

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2009 - Jan thru to Dec » 2009 - November » Women over 40 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Poppa_mark
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Poppa_mark

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This isn't just about spanking but more my view on women getting better with age. Andy Rooney says it better than I ever could!
[b] [i]Andy says this better than I ever could![/i]

This is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

[/b]

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 4067
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm over forty and I sure as heck am not "psychic".

Far from it.
"Yeah. The only statement I want to make is that I am an innocent man convicted of a crime I did not commit. I have been persecuted for 12 years for something I did not do. From God's dust I came and to dust I will return, so the earth shall become my throne. I gotta go, Road Dog. I love you, Gabby."

C. Todd Willingham
Huntsville, TX, United States
February 17, 2004

Kimmy
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Kimmy

Post Number: 5585
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice one, Poppa...thanks for the appreciation.

Kimmy (Your other brat!)
"Oh for a life of sensations rather than thoughts..." Keats

"Risk-taking, trust, and serendipity are key ingredients of joy. Without risk, nothing new ever happens. Without trust, fear creeps in. Without serendipity, there are no surprises." -- Rita Golden Gelman, Author of Tales of a Female Nomad.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Kelseyb
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kelseyb

Post Number: 3009
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope to be ravishingly 40 when I am 40 (think so, cause I look to be 25 and yet I am in my 30's).
The only thing you have to fear is death and taxes... wait, I think I messed that up.

Wishfulthinking
Advanced Spanko
Username: Wishfulthinking

Post Number: 4334
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As long as you keep giggling Kelsey you will always be thought a very young lady!

Now as for those of us who ARE over 40 I say thank you Poppa Mark. It made me smile.
Somewhere inside me is a thin woman screaming to get out, But I can usually shut her up with cookies!!

Peter
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Peter

Post Number: 10407
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They used to say that life begins at 40 and I have certainly enjoyed the company of some lively ladies of 40 and over.
Mature enough to know what they like and each with their own strengths.

This applies to older women as well. Women in their 50's are no longer regarded as 'old'. Modern lifestyle allows women to act and to look much younger than their years and many do just that.

If you can dream it, you can do it for I am the wind beneath your wings

In my life I have been many people, yet I am still me. I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Wifarf
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Wifarf

Post Number: 387
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah... Poppa_Mark..... you certainly make this 40-something woman smile. Thank you for your sentiments. Not so sure about the psychic thing, but I'll run with it for awhile to see if I just missed something! LOL
Plotting to take over the World... one brat at a time... The Bold, The Brave, The Bodacious Brats... All brats welcome!

4bWif 4bWil 4bDar 4bEmm 4bLuv

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page