Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Hardest hand spanking ever?

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2010 - Jan thru to Dec » 2010 - January » Hardest hand spanking ever? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lilhons
New Spanko
Username: Lilhons

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow. I knew I could take a lot, but last night I was hand spanked so hard that he got blood blisters on his hand! Has that ever happend to anyone before?

We were role playing a "spanking bordello." LOL He told me he would only use his hand, though I should try to "sell" him some implements at an extra cost. As we were playing all of a sudden he stopped. He saw blood and thought it was mine. NOT. It was his! He had several blood blisters while my behind was relatively unscathed -- for me that is!

Photos:

My behind: my butt

His hand: his hand

Yep, that is HIS blood on my bottom! Well I never! Gotta love hand spankings.

Shorespanker
Advanced Spanko
Username: Shorespanker

Post Number: 2364
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

}I think its time he invested in a hairbrush until his hand heals
"This is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you..."

B_girl
New Spanko
Username: B_girl

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ouch!
Better warn my master about this, he hates pain!
That is very impressive though!

Rosieredcurls
Advanced Spanko
Username: Rosieredcurls

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So funny that you posted this, because I've been thinking lately that hand spankings can't hurt that much (I've never experienced one, hence the doubt). Apparently, they can hurt... the spanker's hand!
"With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." Rhett Butler

Honeyspank
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Honeyspank

Post Number: 256
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh they can hurt alright!

I swear Bills hand can be as hard as a paddle sometimes. He has iron under all that skin but of course it all depends on how hard or gently he decides to spank me with said hand.

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 4111
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I have created blisters on several male hands.

Just do it.

Vixie
Junior Spanko
Username: Vixie

Post Number: 64
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with honey, they can hurt! My husband has this sort of sliding spank thing he does that leaves me with something akin to rug burn for 3-4 days while he is none the worse for the wear.

Valentines's Day is just around the corner maybe you should get him a nice pair of very thin leather driving gloves.

Candytiger
New Spanko
Username: Candytiger

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've had some really hard hand spankings, but none that ever injured my boyfriend's hand. I have been spanked until his hand began to sting and then he switched to a hairbrush, which I didn't think was fair, but what can a girl do?

Peter
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Peter

Post Number: 10521
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most Tops change technique when it starts to hurt them instead of the sub's bottom.
He needs to wear an unlined thin leather glove (such as a driving glove or golf glove) or trade up to leather toys which are enjoyable to both participants.

If you can dream it, you can do it for I am the wind beneath your wings

In my life I have been many people, yet I am still me. I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Wishfulthinking
Advanced Spanko
Username: Wishfulthinking

Post Number: 4499
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a note about leather gloves......and don't laugh at me. I always thought this sounded like something I'd like to try and I have a lovely pair of leather gloves that I wear all winter long to keep my hands warm. Well of course they are lined.........I didn't know that was an issue.

So I asked a spanker friend if he would mind trying spanking me wearing my glove and he looked a bit perplexed but said sure why not.

I'm telling you I could have layed there till a particular hot place froze over as they say and I would NEVER have even said ouch. I kept saying "hit me harder" "don't hold back" LOL It might be nice for sensation but it definitely was NOT going to leave an impression on my bottom that would be anything remotely painful.

Soooooo I see I missed the key word of UNLINED leather glove. Live and learn. But it was fun!

Sooooo hint to girlies with inexperienced spankers, give him a lined soft leather glove to "protect" his hand and then yell like you are being half killed! He'll think he was quite effective and your bum will be no worse for wear!
Yes, I've been a naughty girl. Is there a problem with that?

Honeyspank
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Honeyspank

Post Number: 257
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wishy...I LOVE being spanked with a leather gloved hand. Unfortunately I don't get that often enough IMHO! Reserved for an occasional GG I think, but its right up there with the flogger on my list of favorites.

Lilhons...that had to hurt his hand! But um...I think anything he chooses after this is gonna hurt your bottom more than his hand.

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 13984
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm wondering if he just has soft hands, or is he spanking in a way that's causing the blisters?

Steve has hands like iron, no matter how hard he spanks it never seems to hurt him at all. He also has kind of small hands for a man, so the "smack" is concentrated instead of spread out as it might be with a larger hand. I'll definitely be begging for mercy long before he's feeling any pain!
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine. [D]

Cherryripe
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Cherryripe

Post Number: 5082
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ohhh a leather gloved hand!!! (hurriedly makes note...)

I have caused a bruised hand...(blushes) i thought hand spanks were softer....ummm til i asked for hand instead of a rather owie slipper... seems it was decided that i would be shown just how hard a hand could spank... LOL

Funny thing is i DID HOWL!!.....with gales of laughter!!!! cos I realised how wrong i was

Never was NAUGHTY as a brat!
Now I'm a BRAT I'm naughty!!!!!!!!

Lilhons
New Spanko
Username: Lilhons

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honeyspank, I think you are right. He is already talking about how the paddle he ordered from The London Tanners is going to get quite a workout. But he also said he is looking for a glove. Thanks to all who suggested the glove. Wishy: Your story is way to funny!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page