Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

A man's belt

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2004 - Jan thru to Dec » 2004 September » A man's belt « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dr_dre
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Dr_dre

Post Number: 281
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, the CB thread was getting awfully long and I am about to get off topic, so I decided to start a new thread about belts. Please note that I have never been spanked with belt in r/l, but this is how I imagine it would be.

Ok, Josie, think about this. This is a GG spanking, of course, since none of the Brats around here would ever need anything else.

You're draped over the arm of the sofa, skirt up, panties down, ass in the air, just waiting for him. He's standing in front of you because he wants you to watch him. He unbuckles his belt and then slowly pulls it through the loops. You know you are seconds away from a *hopefully* soft leather kiss and a good spanking. And you know you are one step closer to getting him out of those pants! Or maybe he is behind you so you can't see him, just hear his movements. And you're in position straining to listen, trying to figure out what he is doing and what he is going to use. Then you hear it, the metallic sound of the buckle, the whoosh of leather against denim. Now you know exactly what he is doing and what he will be doing in a minute! *Shivers*

To me, a man's belt is so intimate, like his hand. It's just such a part of him. I guess I associate belts with men more so than woman since I only wear a belt with the slacks I wear to work; I almost never wear one with jeans. (Although I do have this black belt with a large silver buckle and a rhinestone star that I wear with low-slung jeans and black boots.) So I see a belt spanking as a man's way of telling me he is a man and he is in charge.

Also, a man usually has his belt on him, except when he is undressing, so when he takes his belt off, I'm one step closer to getting everything I want: a nice spanking followed by what I really want. I hope this helped explain my POV and wasn't too long. Now I'm off to take a cold shower.
The bank man, the boss man, the lawman, All tryin' to get their hands on me. And I ain't even done a danged thing wrong. I've been waylaid, freight-trained, short-changed, By bigger an' badder men. An' all I got to say is: "Bring it on." ~Montgomery Gentry

Victory
Junior Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My former partner spanked me with his belt once--it was my only experience with any toy--I was lying face down on the bed and he took it off the dresser, not off of him--he used it really light--it was barely a tap--I think he was afraid of hurting me.

I never talked to him about it-- I know, BIG MISTAKE.
Love to you all, Victory

Beachley
Advanced Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 2221
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have never had a belt used other than a couple of soft strokes. Mr. B is afraid of hurting me with it. He has simply refused, period no discussion. But it's OK TO USE A SWITCH.

Now what type of Top logic is that? Hmmmm??????

Anyhow for years I'd lay in bed and just wait for Mr. B to get ready for bed and watch that belt come out of those loops. Thousands of times I've seen it and heard it swish out of his pants and get that tingly feeling.

I want to feel it too.
The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Victory
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beachley, my guess it that your husband is just comfortable with some toys, and not with others.
Love to you all, Victory

Peanut
Advanced Spanko
Username: Peanut

Post Number: 1563
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow! I remember times like that Dr dre! I remember laying in bed watching Montana get undressed for bed and when he would start to unbuckle his belt and pulled it through the loops. It just about took my breath away!I never told him how I felt when he did that! How excite it made me! I still don't say anything.

Canadian_girl
Spanko
Username: Canadian_girl

Post Number: 672
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm both nervous of, and indifferent to, belts.

I've only tried one once, with a former partner. He didn't use it very hard, but I didn't like the feeling.

Belts don't appeal to my desired intensity level or positioning preferences.

I really like being OTK. Belts are a bit long for that, although I know one could be wrapped around his hand until short enough.

I tend to associate belts with a very hard spanking (more like a beating). I realize that the intensity can be varied, but that's the image in my head. Likely undeserved, but who knows why certain images appeal to us while others don't.

The thought of a switch or cane is enough to make me blanch. Again, I'm condemning them without even trying them, but either would absolutely psych me out.

I know that tingly feeling though. I get it watching an attractive man with large hands doing something manually. It could be drumming his fingers on a leg, fiddling with a pen, or actually using them forcefully. It always makes me think of the use he could put them to. Then I start daydreaming about whether he might spank his wife, when and where, etc. That's usually when I have to ask whoever was talking to me to repeat themself!
We're frightened of what makes us different.
- Anne Rice

Victory
Junior Spanko

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a fear of canes, too. I don't think I would ever consent to one.
Love to you all, Victory

Pure_sass
New Spanko
Username: Pure_sass

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've never had a belt used, but my spanking partner just loves to use a leather strap. It's a great toy...short strap with a curved handle...perfect for OTK.

It's in the bedroom dresser drawer and he usually goes to retrieve it when I'm standing in the corner.

I always peek to watch him walking toward me with it in his hands. That always gives me a nice shiver. I definitely like the sound and the sting.
La, La, La...I Can't Hear You!...La, La, La

Ceilimeg
Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 667
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i like the belt. but i don't really like the idea of watching him take it off. i don't think he was really swinging hard when we used it, although it definitely hurt... it was the kind of hurt that made me keep asking for more. :-) he doubled it over and spanked me otk, as always. hmmm... now i'm wanting it! haven't used it in months!! :-)
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

Nybrat
Spanko
Username: Nybrat

Post Number: 645
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree when I was married I always enjoyed watching my ex either put on or take off his belt. (Oh how I use to fantasize about it). I find now that when I meet a guy that is one of the first things I notice is what type of belt he is wearing (or if he is wearing one). Oh gosh is it getting warm in here!!!!
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. For as we grow older, It is not the things we did which we often regret, but the things we did not do"

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still." (Author Unknown)

Tinkabelle
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Tinkabelle

Post Number: 173
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

okay, this time I'm going to answer sensibly, instead of my cheeky "I wish" comment to an earlier post...(sorry)

If a belt is used in punishment, to watch and listen as it's being pulled through those loops is horrifying! It DOES send cold chills down your spine and you think: "Oh s**t! This is really going to hurt; where can I hide?"

However...

If a belt is used for play; when I watch it being pulled free, I get highly aroused! I get a yummy kind of tingle ALL OVER (if you catch my drift) and the anticipation of feeling that delicious kiss is almost too much

Punishment = BAD = no way
Play =
GOOD = yes please

Tinka

Smile...Laugh...Love...Play...

Jpdann
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Jpdann

Post Number: 467
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent detailed account of how a belt spanking should be and the emotions/feelings/and reactions it is meant to provoke.

As a Top I must say the feelings are the same--The sight of a willing participant draped over the sofa arm or bed, bare bottomed, and the facial reactions while the belt is unbuckled and pulled thru the loops is enough to put this Top over the top!!!!

The visual presentation is enough to make me want to drop the belt and move on to some other things

It's gonna be a very cold shower before work this morning

Tinkabelle
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Tinkabelle

Post Number: 177
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smile...Laugh...Love...Play...

Sassybrooke
Advanced Spanko
Username: Sassybrooke

Post Number: 2427
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As for me, I don't do D/D, But the belt,besides the hand is my very favorite....Me watching a belt being taken off is much akin to the expression of a deer caught in the headlights...Mmmmmmmmmmmm....Mesmerized....
I, like Dr. Dre. also liken a man's belt as a "part" of him....it's just so ordinary, nautural kind of....unassuming...until its taken off and doubled over.....

Kgirl started a thread in June about belts and preferences on how one preferred to be spanked with one...and here is how I answered that question....

quote:

Yesss, the stingy-ness is definitely compelling and there is an intensity I feel before, during and after a spanking that other implements simply don't give me...call it an electric thrill or whatever, but I love everything about the belt...The sound it makes, that tell tell jangle, at the slightest movement....watching it being taken off, the sound of it leaving the loops before being wrapped around his fist.....Mmmmmm....
Definitely folded over...I can't imagine one not being...it would be hard to keep any kind of control over where it landed in my opinion if it wasn't doubled over.....The width? Well, not too skinny, not to wide either...just a regular leather belt...as long as it's soft leather...not that hard plastic like texture....I've tried it over the knee and I dunno it felt like a very uneven spanking and was not very satisfying...I much prefer lying over a bed or bent over something....
Nevertheless, there's nothing quite like the sensations it gives....

Here's a link to the complete discussion...

http://www.spankingclassics.com/discus/messages/111/18331.html?1088334915

There are colors and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone.....-BONO

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core...
Where Iíve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold...
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Professorr
Spanko
Username: Professorr

Post Number: 809
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Foxy used to be very nervous about belts, but she is getting over it.

So far, there is one belt (a rather soft one) that she consents to. I don't wear it, it is always hanging in our bedroom closet.

I use it doubled over, when she is lying facedown on the bed, or tripled over when she is OTK. I don't swing hard, but land the belt with just enough force to produce an audible "splat" and to leave a reddish spot or band. (These hardly can be called "marks" because they fade away in an hour or so.)

R. :-)

Melis
Junior Spanko
Username: Melis

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have had it for punishment and I don't want it again or the switch or anything else, but believe it or not his hand is the worst! It covers more space and hurts worse than anything. Belts scare me...

Shewolf
Advanced Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 4924
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm with you CG!

I know its an irrational fear, because I like leather the best. But belts frighten me, and remind me of beatings too.

As far as the cane...not in this lifetime!
Yes, I am the big, bad Wolf your mother warned you about...

Dr_dre
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Dr_dre

Post Number: 286
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't it funny how one person is scared of an implement that another person loves? I think this was discussed a couple of months ago b/c I remember Peter trying to convince someone that the cane could be enjoyable. I am scared to death of canes and I don't want a switch either and definitely not a bathbrush. But I think I would try something like a riding crop even though from what I've read here, it can really suck. I guess I just prefer leather.
The bank man, the boss man, the lawman, All tryin' to get their hands on me. And I ain't even done a danged thing wrong. I've been waylaid, freight-trained, short-changed, By bigger an' badder men. An' all I got to say is: "Bring it on." ~Montgomery Gentry

Kilahara
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 3263
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it okay for another Top to enter this discussion? The 'popularity' of belts and straps among a goodly number of bottoms continues to surprise me, yet there is no question that to some, it is a source of delight within the context of TTWD. I usually hesitate to use the word 'spanking' in this connection, yet I am told that leather can impart that intimacy which separates spanking from more serious forms of corporal punishment.

For myself, probably due to childhood experience and the ethos of the time, straps and belts always seem to be symbols of severe punishment, an area which as a Top I try hard to avoid, and have only occasionally approached, and then only at the request and urging of my partner. I also understand that the hand, my preference, can be very painful if applied with vigour, yet at least in that case the sensations are shared to some degree by both giver and receiver.

Regardless of my personal aversion to applying the leather, two partners have made it clear that they find the belt or strap exciting and intimate, due in part to the fact it is of pliable, natural material... I never used it with my former partner, despite her apparent enthusiasm, gained through an unhappy time in a rather abusive M/s relationship before meeting me.

More recently, with a young lady who has begun her r/l exploration of spanking with me, I have used a belt, but always with caution, at her request. When we meet, often her first remark after a warm greeting, is, 'Did your bring your belt?' As as result of this friendship, I am feeling more at home with the use of a belt, but still fear its possible effect, and thus use it briefly and with extreme care. The interest shown by these two women in the leather devices continues to surprise me. My goal, however, is to provide the excperiences my partner seeks.

Again in the last two weeks the punitive nature of this form of corporal punishment was brought home by a visit to the Canadian Pemntientiary Museum, in Kingston, Ontario, located in a former warden's home, across the street from the infamous Kingston Pentitentiary which houses some of the worst convicts in Canada. The museum has a room dedicated to various forms of punishment used until about 1972, the year in wwhch corporal punishment was removed from all federal prisons...

Among the displays in the room one sees examples of the cat-o-nine-tails, which could have its tails made of leather thongs or knotted rope, and a few of the notorious prison straps, known as paddles. The latter have a truly evil look, and are made of thick cowhide, which is only slightly flexible. The device is almost three feet long, including the handle designed for two-handed use, like a baseball or cricket bat, and the strap portion is just over three inches wide wide.

Also in the room, along with the traditional ball and chain devices, a water punsishment machine and 'the box' a coffin-like wooden container in whch a prisoner cou;ld be locked for a presscribed period of time - from 2 to 8 hours, visitors are shown 'triangles' yto which prisoners reveiving the lash were fastened, and the 'strapping bench' employed when the strap or paddle was appled. The general effect is not one that leads the average visitor to think of leather as a source of delight!

Ross

PS The museum label on the leather-padded bench says it was last used in the penitentiary in 1969.

Navigo, ergo sum.

Spanking without love, trust and consent is abuse.

Ross of Kilahara...

Sarah_thorne
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Sarah_thorne

Post Number: 1919
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a fear of leather straps/belts as well for the same reason as many who have posted. I likened it with harsh punishment. But I wanted to overcome that fear, as I know that it can be used in other ways as well.

And I have overcome that, for the most part, and find that I kinda like it.

The pulling it out of the loops has no real effect on me tho.

sarah
www.sarahthorne.com

Meghan
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Meghan

Post Number: 157
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beachley, I think a switch would hurt a lot worse than a belt! Although I've never been spanked with a switch, so I could be wrong about that. I like being spanked with a belt. It's a lot different than a paddle, I think. More "stingy," I guess. Most of the time I think I like the paddle or His hand better, but the belt is good too. Actually, a combination of implements is very nice.

Meghan

Ginger
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ginger

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been switched and it is definitely on the 'worst implements to be spanked with' list!

g.<st>

Melis
Junior Spanko
Username: Melis

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have had the switch, wouldn't recommend it. I also wouldn't recommend throwing cold water on your top, cuz it tends to tick them off. ;)

Mulberrybrat
Spanko
Username: Mulberrybrat

Post Number: 854
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawk has used a belt on me, for punishment. He has never used it on me for play. Hearing him remove it that first time sent a chill down my spine, I couldn't believe he was going to use it! Since then I still react with that deer-in-the-headlights look cause I know I'm in BIG trouble if he uses that.
Just consider me a "work in progress"

Chastisedmonkey
Junior Spanko
Username: Chastisedmonkey

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've never been switched...hopefully I'll avoid that! My fiance has spanked me with a belt, but only for punishment, never for play. Come to think of it, he's never used anything but his hand for play. I actually liked the belt, though it hurt like hell(kind of the point.) It hurt, but it wasn't too intense(like the bath brush. DAMN that HURT!!)

Kgirl
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Kgirl

Post Number: 167
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the belt, though I've only played with it twice, because it's softer than anything like wood. Wood is far too stingy for me.

Now, has anyone ever tried a soft leather flogger? They look harmless and actually feel great IF they are centered in the right places with not too hard a swing. But damn, if one of the little ribbons of suede flicks over onto your hip or thigh, even softly, OWWWWW! And it leaves nasty little marks.

Badgirljo
Advanced Spanko
Username: Badgirljo

Post Number: 1402
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter took his belt off the other day and used it on me. The sound of it as its being pulled from the loops is FANTASTIC!!!

I enjoyed it very much, but, thankfully it was only used in play and not punishment. I have a feeling I would change my mind about it under those circumstances...lol
Peter[josie]

Riley
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Riley

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess I don't find myself watching my husband putting on or taking off his belt, so not sure if that has any effect on me at all, BUT I absolutely looooove the belt for a good girl or erotic spanking, and abhor it as an implement of discipline... for me, it's all about the swing!

Grab life by the balls and live it!

Darwins
Spanko
Username: Darwins

Post Number: 899
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote Shewolf
-------------------------------------------
I'm with you CG!

I know its an irrational fear, because I like leather the best. But belts frighten me, and remind me of beatings too.

As far as the cane...not in this lifetime!
--------------------------------------------

Peoples perspective of 'toys' change when they have positive experiences with them, and the irrational 'fear' aspect is removed.

I wish I had seen this thread before Wolfies visit ......it might have been something else I could have changed
The Gentle Barbarian

Shewolf
Advanced Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 4949
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alright, I'll admit it...I'm no longer as afraid of the cane as I used to be. I'm not sure I enjoy its "kiss" all that much, and I would NEVER want it as a disciplinary tool! But I will definately agree that it is all about how the toy is used that is frightening...or not. :-)

As for the belt...after our little session with the strap, I think I'll keep my fear of the belt thank you!
Yes, I am the big, bad Wolf your mother warned you about...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page