Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

OO7 "Spanking" Trivia

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2005 - Jan thru to Dec » 2005 - January » OO7 "Spanking" Trivia « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lady_lyn
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lady_lyn

Post Number: 1717
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two questions:

1. In which film does Bond deliver a swat to a lady's swimsuit-covered bottom?

2. In which film, in response to another character's cheeky remark, does Bond answer, "...., next time I see you, I'll put you across my knee."

Do let me know if you need a hint!

The glance none saw beside,
The smile none else might understand,
That whisper'd thought of hearts allied,
The pressure of that thrilling hand!

~ Lord Byron "To Thyrza"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your heart is free....
Have the courage to follow it."

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Nybrat

Post Number: 1526
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well now I think my son has the whole collection of James Bond movies so I could just list them all...I would have to be right. Or I could watch them all and have an excuse not to clean the house....But since I havent seen any of them I dont have a clue...I am just trying to figure out if I am hoping it is Sean Connery, Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. For as we grow older, It is not the things we did which we often regret, but the things we did not do"

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still." (Author Unknown)

Beachley
Advanced Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 4124
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have seen quite a few of them, but I would think it would have to be one of the earlier films with Roger Moore or Sean Connery. When I get the answer though I think I'll need to watch them again.

The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Dark_angel
Spanko
Username: Dark_angel

Post Number: 772
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. gold finger i believe, but he does this to numerous ladies, another i believe is From russia with love or something like that (i only know this because they were both on tv recently)

2. no idea....
If you take a drunken lab rat...

Lady_lyn
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1718
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Dark Angel; I was thinking of "Goldfinger." Well done! :-)

I am not surprised he did that more than once!

Ann, indeed, both films feature Sean Connery as Bond.

Any guesses for question 2?

~ Lord Byron "To Thyrza"

"Your heart is free....

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Charlotte

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being a James Bond afficionado, the answers to question one is "Goldfinger" where he swats "Dink" in her bathing suit because he has to talk with Felix Leiter.

The answer to question two is "Thunderball" where he threatens Moneypenny over the phone to "put her across his knee the next time he sees her" and she says something like "On a diet of Watercress?" or something to the effect that he would be too weak to do it.

But, he also swats Daniela Bianchi in "From Russia with Love" on the train while they are getting ready for dinner and then later quite brutally slaps her in the face.

Do I win something?

Treat me like a bad girl - even when I've been good to you! - Madonna (Breathless)
Thought I'd take a break from Socrates

Lady_lyn
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1722
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done, Charlotte, both your answers are correct! :-)

Thanks again, Dark Angel, for your correct response to the first question. :-)

Is there a prize? Well given the topic, if you wish, maybe one of the Tops could reward each of you with a GG?!

~ Lord Byron "To Thyrza"

"Your heart is free....

Fresh_fanny
Spanko
Username: Fresh_fanny

Post Number: 727
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wasn't much into Bond before, but perhaps I shall take a second look.
"The more you put me through, The more it makes me come back to you...The more that you slap me, The more that it turns me on, 'Cuz you love me and I love you more" -- Eminem Love You More

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i thought i read here one time that there is an actual spanking in one of the timothy dalton ones? licence to kill i believe? wouldn't you know that's one of the few 007 films that chris doesn't own... can anyone confirm or deny? i'll stop watching for it on spiketv if this is just a spanko myth! :-)
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

Minx
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Minx

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't remember a spanking in license to kill, meg. could be wrong though!

roger moore gives an otk spanking to a young lady in that other series he was in in the sixties, i can't remember what it was called though :3

*shakes ass*

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a whipping in "License to Kill." Robert Davi takes a small whip to the lower regions of Talisa Soto's back so it doesn't really quality as a spanking because it is more on her back then her bottom.
Treat me like a bad girl - even when I've been good to you! - Madonna (Breathless)

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

okay then! i'm not interested in a whipping so i'll let that one go. thanks charlotte!
thunderball was on tv last week and chris and i jumped and looked at each other when he said the line. :-) i think i was talking to imp on yim at that time.
"from russia with love" and "goldfinger" are both in chris's collection so i think i'm going to skip to the favorite parts right this very moment. :-)
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

Rubyredd
Spanko
Username: Rubyredd

Post Number: 553
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I rented "License to Kill" a few years ago...the whipping is not that great of scene...definitely a pass-by for those just interested in spanking.

The TV series where Roger Moore spanked some girl was "The Saint".

Rubyredd
Spanko
Username: Rubyredd

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also thought there was one where he threatens to spank MoneyPenny, but it's face-to-face...any ideas?

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 213
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having the entire James Bond collection, there is no Bond where he threatens Moneypenny face-to-face unless it is the one where George Lazenby played Bond for the one and only time, but I don't think so.

Fannyannie
New Spanko
Username: Fannyannie

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe Sean Connery brought that element to the Bond films. I remember when Lesley Stahl interviewed him on "60 Minutes" several years ago. He told her that it's never right to strike a woman with a fist, only with an open-hand! He didn't say where, however. He also said something about providing gentle correction only when necessary. Lesley Stahl was dumb-founded, to say the least! I'm sure millions of American women (who at the time voted him the sexiest man alive despite - or because of - his age) considered the wonderful possibilities
"You spank like an old lady!" I taunted him. Then he showed me how hard and long his large masculine hand could spank my soft and vulnerable bottom. Then we made love.

Lady_lyn
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1747
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Annie, that is interesting. As long as Sean Connery referred to consensual spanking, as opposed to hitting (i.e. abuse), I too could consider the "possibilities!"

Seriously, I have heard that he might be an enthusiast.

Lyn

~ Lord Byron "To Thyrza"

"Your heart is free....

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 240
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember another interview with Barbara Walters who became quite openly hostile with Sean Connery when he said he thought it was OK to strike a woman...meaning a slap in the face..although he said he had never struck his current wife Micheline.

I also remember reading when he was married to his first wife Diane Cilento and it was reported that he abused her...whether that meant spanking her (like Cary Grant did to Dyan Cannon) or actually hitting her - I don't know. But I suspect the latter.

Fannyannie
New Spanko
Username: Fannyannie

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't know Cary Grant spanked Dyan Cannon! Re Sean Connery: Hopefully it was spanking and not abuse. Even in the D/s relationships there is consent.

Charlotte, you're probably right that it was Barbara Walters and not Lesley Stahl. Because I do now remember the reference to his current wife. My bad.
"You spank like an old lady!" I taunted him. Then he showed me how hard and long his large masculine hand could spank my soft and vulnerable bottom. Then we made love.

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 245
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During the divorce proceedings between Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon, it came to light that he turned her over his knee and spanked her on several occasions - once for wearing too short a skirt and another for wearing too much makeup.

Here's the kicker though: he he ordered the servants to watch!

He never spanked his daughter Jennifer though. I read something very sweet that when she was a two year old and didn't want to take a nap, he would lie down and read her a story and then nap with her instead of fighting her with her about taking a nap.

That was a major big deal during the divorce: Cary Grant SPANKS!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page