Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Diaper Position-Victory

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2005 - Jan thru to Dec » 2005 - April » Diaper Position-Victory « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, folks, why is it that almost everyone in here dislikes the diaper position?

Hey, I like it, especially when I am lying on the couch with my butt against the armrest. Makes it easier to stick the old legs up!

Maybe it's because I've never actually changed a diaper...
One does what one must do in order to survive in this world.....

Beachley
Senior Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 5006
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think my personal dislike is that it is uncomfortable for me, I don't have near the leverage for squirming as in other positions. And probably it hurts the most, the bottom is in a position to be able to swat the sits spot almost all the time and where the bottom meets the thighs, a very sensitive spot for me hurts the most. Ouch Swat where I'm better padded. It stings enough there.
The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1364
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Ann, maybe that's why I like it...I like being "hit" where my butt meets my thighs!

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko
Username: Fannyannie

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YAY! Someone who likes the diaper position! I find the name to be degrading. To me it's very erotic and intimate. And one of the things that I like about it is that it fully exposes the bottom (and other parts). And another thing is that I can't squirm even if I want to. I've never been bound, but imagine it's a similar feeling. For me, though, I wouldn't maintain the position for more than a few minutes because of blood circulation issues in the legs above the heart.

When my husband and I had been going together for a couple weeks, we were at my mom's waiting for her to get ready for a dinner we were going to. He tackled me on the couch, pulled my legs up (I was in a skirt) and playfully spanked me while I "begged" him to stop. Then my mother walked into the room and that was that.

Three cheers for the diaper position! But let's come up with a better name!

Brooke_ray
Advanced Spanko
Username: Brooke_ray

Post Number: 3393
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, I've really been thinking about the diaper position since I saw your post, Victory.

I think that if I was wrestling with my spanker and he pulled my legs up and gave me a couple of playful swats that might be okay..I might actually enjoy it...but for a complete spanking, I would not enjoy it and here is why....

Firstly, in that position, very little of my bottom is accessible to my spanker, visually or otherwise....maybe this is a mental thing for me, but there is something about being bent over so that my entire bottom is displayed, that puts me in a very submissive state of mind....

In the diaper position, he really is limited to where he can spank...and while I too love to have my sitspots spanked, I enjoy feeling the spanks all over, rather than concentrated in just one area...

While this position does make you feel exposed in all kinds of ways, I think this position is best suited for punishment, because of the limited places the spanker can spank and because of the humilated feeling I feel when I have been in it....Again, for a couple of playful swats it might be alright tho...otherwise, just not my cuppa'...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....I do love the smell of leather in the morning....

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core...
Where I’ve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold...
Until you find it there and lead it back home...-Evanescence

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Brooke, to each his/her own...

Okay, FA and any other "fans" out there, let's start thinking about a new name!

Annmarie
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Annmarie

Post Number: 203
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I DO like the diaper position, but I'm also conflicted over it. First, it CERTAINLY needs a new name. The name is utterly humiliating and if someone ever spanked me in that position AND used that term, well . . . the spanking would be OVER (and if somehow it didn't stop . . . well WATCH OUT BUSTER).

My conflicts. Something about the position makes me think of violent-looking spankings I witnessed as a child. Won't go any further with that, though. I try to expel all the negative images I have about TTWD from my mind, but in some cases it is harder than others.
I REALLY should be studying.

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

victory, i know you were asking for a poll of people who DO like it, not people who DON'T. but i'm going to have to weigh in with the people who don't. actually, the name itself just turns me off in every kind of way. like brooke said, i still enjoy a few swats as part of a playful wrestling match or whatever... but beyond that i don't like it. i think because i think of otk as "the" position... out of that position doesn't have as much appeal to me for some reason. but maybe if i had an opportunity to really try it i would like it... hmmm, dunno.
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

"the pain passes but the beauty remains."
--pierre auguste renoir

Michelle
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Michelle

Post Number: 264
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Too me that position is fine because we also have sex in that position at the edge of the bed. Both, in the same time frame is great. A little spanking, a little sex, a little spanking, some oral, more spanking and some more sex. FUN FUN FUN I'm stuck and can't move much, I'm like a buffet, he can do and take what ever he wants and I'm helpless and have no say. LOVE IT!

I don't like the name either. Lets change it from the diaper position to the buffet position

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm with you Michelle! The name is now the buffet position for the reasons Michelle outlined. As mentioned earlier I like the helplessness of it.

If the legs are far enough up and back, there should be no problem with access to the bottom, and I personally believe it's the Top's job to position your legs properly.

I just had a wonderful GG spanking last night (still feel the effects) and now going through this thread makes me want another one right now!

Brooke_ray
Advanced Spanko
Username: Brooke_ray

Post Number: 3414
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

A little spanking, a little sex, a little spanking

This is what I meant as well when I said a few swats would be a turn on....if we are talking about sex in this position then that's a whole 'nother bag o'chips!

As far as sex and the buffet and getting my legs high enough..ahem..well my ankles aren't going any farther than behind my ears, I can guarantee ya that....
Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....I do love the smell of leather in the morning....

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core...
Where I’ve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold...
Until you find it there and lead it back home...-Evanescence

Peter
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Peter

Post Number: 3994
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
I have sometimes spanked in that position and we originally called it the "Legs Up" position.

I only heard the name 'diaper position' when I started playing on American based sites.
BTW we don't call them diapers, but 'nappies' from the toweling napkins that were previously used.

I like FA's suggestion of 'the buffet position' Michelle's sounds like a smörgåsbord and I'm sure that we'd both keep coming back for more

I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Master Eagle clasps crags with wicked hands
Close to the sun in lonely lands
Spots Brats Bottoms from his rocky walls
Then like a thunderbolt his hand falls

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1174
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your input, Peter. I never called it anything. I think I saw "legs up" on Bethany's other sites once.

There you have it; it's no longer diaper/nappie but "buffet". I'd make some kind of smartass comment about "all you can eat", but I'll be nice for once and withhold such comment!

Michelle
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Michelle

Post Number: 265
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the smartass comments are usually the best

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Charlotte

Post Number: 300
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Victory and Everyone Else...I read every comment and for the life of me can't figure out what the "Diaper Position" looks like.

Every variation in my head seems wrong, so at the expense of looking like a complete idiot, will someone please explain exactly what that position is.

Treat me like a bad girl - even when I've been good to you! - Madonna (Breathless)

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 7284
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charlotte, good to see you here!

The diaper position is called that because it so closely mimics the position in which you diaper a baby. The spankee is on his/her back, legs pushed towards their head. Legs can be together or closed. This opens the sit spot as wide as possible and pulls the skin in the area that is spanked quite taut.

I like it for erotic purposes only.
Certain stroppy Doms are more in need of a spanking than most brats I know!

Peter

Post Number: 4008
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi and welcome back Charlotte
You are lying on your back, your legs are lifted up and held vertically or even further back over your head, according to how flexible your body is.
Your lower bottom, sit spot, and thighs are accessible to be spanked.
The further over your head your legs can go it leaves more bottom accessible

Because you are stretched, the skin is more taught and spanking can be more painful.

Your sexy bits are also more visible and accesible than in many other positions, hence the comments from some about it being a potentially degrading position or potentially a very erotic one

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1188
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's use for simplicity sake the case of a man spanking a woman. The woman lies on her back. The man raises her legs so her feet face the ceiling. He may wrap his arm around her legs to pull the legs further back and over her head, exposing more of her bottom and genitalia. Then he can spank with his free hand.

I think Bethany's website www.herwoodshed.com has pictures of the proper positioning in an article entitled "How to Spank." It's really informative.

Peter

Post Number: 4011
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A picture is worth a thousand words

diaper

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Charlotte, it's good to see you posting again!

The "legs up" position as I prefer to call it now, is easier on a sofa where the spankee can rest her tush on the armrest and thus have a little bit of support while lifting up her legs!

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Charlotte

Post Number: 303
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everybody - it's good to be back!

First of all, it looks a little uncomfortable to remain in that position for any length of time and secondly, I hate the "sit spot" or my thighs spanked. So for that reason, they basically don't get touched.

IMO, I'll take OTK because I am at least fairly comfortable (this looks positively athletic!) and it is so much more intimate which I personally love.

But, I learned something new again which I always do on Classics!

Thanks guys.
Treat me like a bad girl - even when I've been good to you! - Madonna (Breathless)

Badgirljo
Advanced Spanko
Username: Badgirljo

Post Number: 2238
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

A picture is worth a thousand words

You could of found a better picture than that to explain.......yikes.....my butt flabs out at the side...and my legs....well......

But thankfully I had some panties on....lol

Quicker than a ray of light, she's flying.......

Peter[josie]

Britbrat
Spanko
Username: Britbrat

Post Number: 914
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You look as though you had already had a good whacking, Josie, congratulations.

Topped and Tupped by Trencherman

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Char, actually you are correct "legs up" is usually fairly uncomfortable to maintain for any length of time, but switching positions is a lot of fun!

Knottypine
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Knottypine

Post Number: 450
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I would think that with a little ingenuity, an enterprising Top could rig up some soft ropes around the ankles to hold the bottom's legs up in the air - provided some sort of overhead anchor point was available.

There are advantges to open beam ceilings, you know

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Knottypine!

Seriously, there is still the blood circulation issue, which is why I've never done extended spankings that way.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page