Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The spanking dance

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2005 - Jan thru to Dec » 2005 - July » The spanking dance « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 7442
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I know this is going to sound a little odd...but this is what comes of Steve and I having some strange in depth conversations. Especially when they concern spanking. He was explaining to me how he considered a good spanking to be a very artistic endeavor, and then he began comparing it to dancing.

He said that *blush* spanking me was like doing the tango or perhaps the paso doble. Playful at first, feeling your way as you found the rythmn, a steady beat which became more intense with time. Erotic and passionate with splashes of red from a rose red bottom. Building to a crescendo...where the woman submits to the man completely, finding her pleasure in his arms.

Ummmm, yes he is eccentric but romantic and sexy as hell. So tell me...which kind of dance is your spanking?
Certain stroppy Doms are more in need of a spanking than most brats I know!

Brooke_ray
Advanced Spanko
Username: Brooke_ray

Post Number: 3749
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Wolfie, I haven't always called it the "Spanko Tango" for nothing...
Trinkets and Treasure

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core...
Where Iíve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold...
Until you find it there and lead it back home...-Evanescence

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Nybrat

Post Number: 1461
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well the twist come to mind first....as I am always trying to twist away!!!!! (Especially when Mr. CB shows up as my dancing partner)
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. For as we grow older, It is not the things we did which we often regret, but the things we did not do"

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still." (Author Unknown)

Britbrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Britbrat

Post Number: 2852
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spanky dance could be considered a quickstep
Topped and Tupped

Lady_lyn
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lady_lyn

Post Number: 3160
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In addition to the Tango and Quickstep:

Foxtrot and Samba

For the cooldown, I respectfully request a gentle Waltz....

The glance none saw beside,
The smile none else might understand,
That whisper'd thought of hearts allied,
The pressure of that thrilling hand!

~ Lord Byron "To Thyrza"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your heart is free....
Have the courage to follow it."

Britbrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2856
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lyn, I think the Foxytrot has to be reserved for Profesorr!

Topped and Tupped

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko
Username: Fannyannie

Post Number: 3529
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd say swing because there's lots of kicking and swinging arms

Annie the brat

Spank hard and long...Hug lovingly...Repeat frequently...:-)

Pagan
Advanced Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 2314
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LAMBADA, BABY!

Darwins
Advanced Spanko
Username: Darwins

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Erm.........depending on your coifure (or lack there of) it all could finish with the "rumba in the jungla"............

Mind you Pagen if you are doing the Lanbada then perhaps a Brazilian is called for.
The Gentle Barbarian "You have been assimilated so resistance is futile"

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2316
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you're right, Steve.

Wolfie, better book that appointment. Psst - don't forget the Tylenol.

Karianne
Advanced Spanko
Username: Karianne

Post Number: 3196
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hahaha, the swing and the twist and the Fox Trot for Foxy. Good answers!

Kari
"...When she was good, she was very good indeed,
but when she was bad she was horrid." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1467
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not sure which word scares me more....Brazilian or hairbrush. I know they are both going to hurt like h*ll.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. For as we grow older, It is not the things we did which we often regret, but the things we did not do"

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still." (Author Unknown)

Xana
Advanced Spanko
Username: Xana

Post Number: 3494
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well since we only do erotic spanking, I would have to say the dry hump or the clothes burning, you know the kind of dances that were forbidden back in the day when you did everything but penetrate.

Remember my name. You'll be screaming it later.

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 7459
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2005 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tylenol be damned Pagan, if I'm getting a brazilian I better have morphine!

Peanut
Advanced Spanko
Username: Peanut

Post Number: 2947
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Baby oragel is used where I get waxed.You put it on the area to be waxed about 15 mins before.Works for me!

If you think it's tough being a Soldier.
Try being a Soldier's MOM!
lead me not into temptation . . . I can find it myself!

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 7467
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good to know Peanut! Wolf giving Steve an evil look...

Darwins
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1148
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why would you need all this pain relief just for that area?

I have soft hands - a soft brush - and a vibrating razor.

I have patience - and I take pride in my work

What more do you need?

Sam
Spanko
Username: Sam

Post Number: 852
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darwins,

Why don't you try a back, crack and sack wax???

Then you will truly appreciate the need for analgaesia for that area...

One wonders how much you would perspire if said lupine was in charge of the soft brush and vibrating razor???

I am sure that she takes pride in her work but I am not all that sure about her patience.

Perhaps you would care to test it???...lol
Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1474
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree.....I think all Tops should be waxed in certain areas before they expect us to do it.

Of course I got in trouble last night for not be properly shaven. But hey, no one was going to see it anyway.

Sam
Spanko
Username: Sam

Post Number: 853
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am NOT for one minute suggesting that Darwins EXPECTS our lupine friend to indeed wax or shave said area at all.

It is just that I find the thought of caninebreath chasing said Mr Darwins around with a pot of hot wax, most amusing.
Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

Darwins
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1149
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The brush and razor appeals Sam - the wax does not.!

I have never understood waxing which seems to me to be an exercise in pain when a brush and razor is so much gentler.

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2345
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah...but the waxing lasts FAR longer than the shaving.

And if you do it yourself, it's really not more than slightly uncomfortable. Much worse at someone else's hands...

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1477
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dont know if I would have the courage to apply wax and rip it off myself....Nor do I have the courage to go to someone else to do it either. Alas, I guess I am stuck with the razor.

Beachley
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 5219
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I prefer the personal touch that Mr. B is very good at that comes with the shaving and trimming. Does not hurt at all and I think he enjoys it more than I do even.

No waxing for me.
The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2346
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sinny, it doesn't hurt if you do a small area and the hair is short. Really. It hurts in a spa because they do a huge strip and people tend to let it go longer between visits. They recommended 5 - 6 weeks to me. That's enough time for a LOT to grow back.

If you do it every 2 - 3 weeks, it's no big deal. There's not that much to take off at any one time.

I'm a wuss. I wouldn't do it if it hurt.

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 1142
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

not to turn this into a beauty care thread, but now i'm interested. i hate shaving! how do you know what kind to get?
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

"the pain passes but the beauty remains."
--pierre auguste renoir

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2347
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't believe we're discussing this. Oh, what the hell....

I had one done professionally. It was moderately painful, and extremely embarrassing. No thanks.

I bought a home kit at Walmart for under $10 (Canadian). The brand I've tried is Andrea brazilian wax kit - but there are several. Buy the hard wax that sticks to hair, not skin. No strips required.

TRIM FIRST!!!!! Trust me on this.

I'd try the Baby Orajel. That sounds like a great idea, and it's meant for er...mucous membranes.

You'll need a mirror, a bit of flexibility, and the ability to not take yourself too seriously, because you WILL look ridiculous doing this.

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1478
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well the flexibility is something I have a little trouble with.....but I will give it a try....after all how much could one little area hurt.

But if at some point in the day or night Pagan, you hear your name screamed out with some not so nice words you will have known I did it.

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2350
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like spanking and sex, if it's your first time, Sinny, it will hurt. Lifetime's growth, and all that.

Once you've done it once, only a bit grows back at a time (I think I've read somewhere that each hair grows on a cycle), so there isn't that much to remove. And it's really not much more than a bit uncomfortable.

Um... I have heard that the area directly surrounding the hood is extremely sensitive, and that it hurts there more than anywhere else. I don't know if that's true....

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THANK YOU for these tips. i am scared, but i think if other people can do it, then i certainly can. i kind of feel like i should have already known this stuff, as a twenty-something female. but now i do, thank you pagan!!

oh, sorry for hijacking the dance thread. i think if i were going to choose an ideal dance for our spankings, it would be the tango. :-) i like the idea of that, but really it's more like salsa dancing (which isn't so shabby itself).
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

--pierre auguste renoir

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 7472
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sam, I do indeed love to chase Darwins around whenever possible...but it's not with the thought of shaving or waxing him!

And since he prefers the DIY method to me ripping out the hair myself, then who am I to complain. Like Ann, no waxing for me.

Britbrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2919
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how about some of these hair removing gels, mousses or creams. Wouldn't that be less painful, or are they too irritating?
Topped and Tupped

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1482
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I am more afraid of the area right on the very edge.

My Top has also offered to shave me but shaving it still leaves some stubbles......I would prefer something that lasted a little longer.

BB....most of the gels, etc mention bikini area but not the whole area so I am nervous to try them out.

Meg.....dont be embarrassed that you dont know about this at your age....I am way older and I am just learning....Though back when I was dating I dont think girls did this.....This is a more recent development. Totally bare that is.

Sinny

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 7474
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try any hair removal gel or cream on a different area first, like your arm. I have had bad reactions to depilitories from rashes to blisters, and it was bad enough when it was just on my legs.

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1488
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True....but the area it is being applied to is even more sensitive then underarms and legs.....I dont know if I would try it even if I didnt have an allergic reaction to the tested area.

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2356
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meg...I've been at this for all of two months, and I've got well over a decade on you.

This would NOT have been considered hot when I was 20, at least not by the majority of people.

I've used depilatories for that area without a problem. I've only tried one (Sally Hansen, I think), but it er...didn't feel great around the back. The depilatory did make things perfectly smooth....for all of one day. Now, maybe I'm just a gorilla, but I don't think so. My husband was also concerned about the chemicals in the solution being absorbed through the skin in such a delicate area. I'd have to do this every other day to remain smooth.

I don't want razor stubbles. I really think they would itch growing in, as well. If the hair has been cut with a razor or scissors, I find that it's got a sharper edge than when it's been removed with wax. But that might just be me.

The other nice thing about doing this at home is that you can do any shape you like - remove all, part, etc.

I didn't want to go all the way. I asked for a certain shape, and got a landing strip. It's taken almost two months to er...shape things up down there. I really don't want to have to either provide detailed blow by blow directions (in some contorted position), or draw my desired shape in pen before going in, thanks.

I can be as picky as I like at home. For a small fraction of the cost, too. I'm now thinking of buying a wax warming unit and a large block of wax. It's a bit of a pain to run up and downstairs to rewarm the wax. The little pot cools off quickly.

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1492
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well it is not that I desire to go bare but I have found that quite a few Tops love it. So I guess if you are going to shave what is the difference.

One day I will get up the guts.

But I am so glad we are having this discussion because I have learned so much. Thanks brats.

Darwins
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1150
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*** Shrugs in amazement******

Ermmmmm Where did my dancing go........

Beachley
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 5222
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Steve -- But here is a warning

Perhaps a tid bit of probably too much information, although it may not apply to everyone it did to me or so says the doctor.

The area can get sensitive and inflamed and swollen if shaved too often or a lotion is applied that may not agree with you.

Just a warning. Shaving is not for everyone. You will know after the first time or two.
The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Steve....we might have hijacked the thread but this is really important stuff we are discussing....and after all we do it for our Tops pleasure.

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1149
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

exactly! chris's eyes widened when i told him about what i learned and what i planned to do. he seemed a little scared for me but he's already asked me about when i'm going to go get it. :-)

i may need to report back with more questions, pagan. but i'm glad about what you said about making your own shape. i was worried about that when i was considering getting it done professionally.
--jonathan swift

--pierre auguste renoir

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page