Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

SPANKED THIGHS

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2005 - Jan thru to Dec » 2005 - November » SPANKED THIGHS « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pest28
Junior Spanko
Username: Pest28

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In most spanking stories I have read the spanker ALWAYS spanks the upper thighs. Why is this a part of a spanking? To me a spanking should be on the buttocks only, but then I have issues with anyone hitting me on the thighs due to an abusive childhood. Can someone explain this to me?

Kilahara
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 6405
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only explanation I can think of, Pest28, is the fact that the thighs are even more sensitive than the bottom itself, and the very top of the thighs is also part of the celebrated 'sit spot.'

If that is a problem for any bottom, obviously it should be mentioned to the partner. In any good relationship that should solve the problem, since most surely Tops would like their partners to enjoy the experience of a spanking.

I do know that in my schoolmaster days, serious wielders of the cane all told me that for full effect a couple of strokes at least should be applied to the upper thighs of the miscreant. The school cane, of course, was not intended to have any erotic or pleasurable effect. The purpose was to punish, and therefore to hurt. And hurt a lot.
Navigo, ergo sum.

A true spanking is a delightful combination of events and sensations, shared between two people who consent, share affection, trust and respect each other.

Ross of Kilahara...

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Charlotte

Post Number: 455
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pest28 - I am with you all the way on this one. I hate reading stories where the thighs are spanked...but as Ross said...the "sit spot" where bottom meets thigh is a very popular...and painful place to be spanked.

I will never allow someone to spank my thighs...ever.
I'm an old man who has known a great many problems...most of which have never happened.
Mark Twain

Ginger
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ginger

Post Number: 2944
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not everyone spanks thighs...lol. Zed doesn't spank thighs, or really even the sit spots. He focuses on the meaty, full part of the bottom where he believes a 'proper spanking' should take place.

He does sometimes go for sit spots, but never thighs. The only time I know he has deliberately gone for thighs is with Amy, because she likes to be spanked really low.

For most, thighs are an attention getter. Some tops like the element of surprise that comes with giving a few solid smacks on the backs of the thighs (usually high on the thighs) during a spanking. If it's ever done to me, this is the reason I like it. A surprise element, attention getter, but not focus.

But some seem to do it because it causes even worse pain due to the sensitivity. These are the ones you will see focusing on the thighs as much as the bottom, and spanking far down on the thighs as well. This is a cruel practice, I think, unless it is actually something the spankee likes.

g.
Submissive to ZED

"Sometimes progress is going back to where you first went wrong." -- C.S. Lewis

Zed and ginger

our blog

Kilahara
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 6412
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I definitely agree with Ginger, that in adult spanking for pleasure, the occasional smack on the upper thighs as an attention-getter is enough, and if the recipient does not enjoy it, of course it should not happen. Soft and shapely bottoms, however, demand to be spanked!
Navigo, ergo sum.

A true spanking is a delightful combination of events and sensations, shared between two people who consent, share affection, trust and respect each other.

Ross of Kilahara...

Pagan
Advanced Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 2935
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I liked being spanked low (hence my siggy), so that invariably means that the very tops of my thighs get it too. It's a much more sensitive area though, so it always makes me jump. But I've never been hit mid-thigh...ouch!

Squire will sometimes clip me high up on a thigh, but it's done teasingly, and with less force than he would use on my bottom. It's no accident, either, because he always laughs at my outraged protestations.

I couldn't imagine being actually spanked on the thighs though. My bottom is (more than) amply padded and can take a spanking pleasurably. My legs are not.
The Director
Lower please...and could someone refill my wine glass?

Michelle
Spanko
Username: Michelle

Post Number: 534
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe I am strange but I like my sit spots and the upper most parts of my thighs spanked. For me that is were the turn on is because those two areas are right there along with another area It almost mimics sex from behind. Your sit spots and upper thighs are what get bumped

That's just me though.

Naughtyshorty
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Naughtyshorty

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank God, Michelle! i thought i was the only one who liked the lower part of my bottom, the sit spots, and thighs spanked...and, ummm, why!!!

i also like being spanked there because i loooove the butt jolts i get the rest of the day and even the next day when i forget and just plunk down! That always brings a smile to my face!
i may not be good, but i'm honest!

Pagan
Advanced Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 2937
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here, here, girls. Go low or go home.
The Director
Lower please...and could someone refill my wine glass?

Brooke_ray
Advanced Spanko
Username: Brooke_ray

Post Number: 4395
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pest28,

I think having my thighs spanked is highly erotic, just another sensation added to the spanking play...I don't do discipline spankings...so when I say I like it, I am meaning I like to have them spanked in a way that brings me pleasure...but I agree with Ross and Ginger that a sharp spank or two there, never fails to get my attention....on that same note, I also enjoy having my inner thighs spanked on occassion, as well as my..ahem..'peach'....

As far as the sit spots go....Yessss..please...
Trinkets and Treasure

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core...
Where Iíve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold...
Until you find it there and lead it back home...-Evanescence

Ginger
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2948
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes, 'peach' spankings are nice.

g.
Submissive to ZED

Zed and ginger

our blog

Serijules
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Serijules

Post Number: 254
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, this surprises me! I would be bored to tears if the only thing that ever got spanked was my bottom. Back of my thighs, fronts, inner thighs, bottom, breasts and between my legs are all places I get spanked in. Thighs hurt the most.

xoxo,
serijules[D]

www.serijules.com

Adelina
New Spanko
Username: Adelina

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Time to play "I am an Idiot!"

... Peach?

Ginger
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2949
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ooooooohhhhhhhhh, adelina, perhaps I will let Brooke explain!

g.
Submissive to ZED

Zed and ginger

our blog

Brooke_ray
Advanced Spanko
Username: Brooke_ray

Post Number: 4396
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adelina...'Peach' is a pet name I use when referring to the vagina.

Trinkets and Treasure

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core...
Where Iíve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold...
Until you find it there and lead it back home...-Evanescence

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 1769
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It stings on the thighs...that's for sure!
CONGRATULATIONS WHITE SOX!!!

Adelina
Junior Spanko
Username: Adelina

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aha. That was one of my guesses. Thanks for the explanation. :-) Doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but then, I can't really say having never tried. I would not not NOT like breasts being struck in any way. Yikes, no way, not even on the radar. Leave the Ladies alone, thank you!

Naughtynature
Spanko
Username: Naughtynature

Post Number: 898
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to say that thighs are not my fav nor feel it should be a target area for an extended length of time.

I prefer the target higher... But do like the certain surprise upward jolt in the sit spot...

Now the ummm Peach spankings well what can I say but... Yummy!
Did is a word of achievement, Won't is a word of retreat, Might is a word of bereavement, Can't is a word of defeat, Ought is a word of duty, Try is a word of each hour, Will is a word of beauty, Can is a word of power.
*(Unknown Author)

Don't take life so seriously.....it isn't permanent

Charlotte
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Charlotte

Post Number: 459
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forgive me for sounding naive - but doesn't a "Peach" spanking hurt a lot? I have never even imagined being spanked there...but then I don't like my thighs spanked so I am pretty much a lightweight compared to some.

Different strokes...
I'm an old man who has known a great many problems...most of which have never happened.
Mark Twain

Ginger
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2950
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obviously, Charlotte, it is a much more sensitive area. Most people like to use small floggers and such, or a cupped hand. Spanking the 'peach' is not done in the same manner as spanking a bottom. If someone were to start wielding a cane or crop or even a medium size paddle in preparation for my 'peach', I would certainly close my legs!

It's more of an erotic thing. With me, Zed has used my small leather slapper. And yes, it does sting, even gently (being how I am bare there and there is no cushioning) but it's -- I dunno how to explain it.

But it's definitely not done in the same way as a bottom spanking.

g.
Submissive to ZED

Zed and ginger

our blog

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 7988
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the sit spots being spanked, especially for the lovely affects I feel when I sit down afterwards. I dont want my thighs spanked, although I will agree that a smack or two there does get my undivided attention!

I recently had both my breasts and "peach" flogged while tied down...what a yummy experience that was! Since flogging brings the blood to the surface, I was more than ready for the next course when he turned me loose!
Don't mess with me, or I'll send for the flying monkeys!

Serijules
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Serijules

Post Number: 257
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*smiles* Yes, it hurts more to be spanked on the "peach". That's why my D enjoys it :-)

Crops, canes (only lightly around the area as anything else is too dangerous), small paddles, hands, floggers, loopy...I've felt them all there, some rather hard. It can be very erotic or very punishing.
xoxo,
serijules[D]

www.serijules.com

Babyj
New Spanko
Username: Babyj

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well I personally am turned on when my thighs are spanked. They are tender and easily aroused.
as for being spanked on them durring a punishment makes it more difficult to sit makeing the point very clear that what you've done was unacceptable

Sassykitten
Spanko
Username: Sassykitten

Post Number: 535
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the thigh's spanked as you do feel it when you sit down it is a reminder
But I do like the back of my calves smacked if I am being mouthy or about to go into a tantrum NOW that to me is a real attention graber and it just may stop me in my tracks xxx

Pure_sass
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Pure_sass

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm a fan of the sit spots being spanked as well. Mostly, I like an equal opportunity spanker who makes use of the whole bottom...from the sit spots to the center of my bottom. A stray swat on my thighs is an attention-getter but more than that and I will start whining enough to return the Top's attention to my bottom....with enthusiam.

As for "peach" spanking? Lightly, with a soft leather flogger? I have no complaints.
La, La, La...I Can't Hear You!...La, La, La

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page