Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Did anyone here ever get excited abou...

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2006 - Jan thru to Dec » 2006 - April » Did anyone here ever get excited about a movie or tv spanking they saw « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Daddyhugs
New Spanko
Username: Daddyhugs

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess a more accurate question would be, did movies or tv, or a spanking you witnessed have anything to do with you becoming a spanko? I ask this question because I think the movies and tv had a big influence on me. I was spanked a lot as a kid both at home and at school, but I really think the determining factor that caused my great interest in spanking today had to be the movies and tv. I can remember as a little boy watching the movie Blue Hawaii where Elvis Presley Spanks Jenny Maxwell's very wet bottom after pulling her out of the lagoon where she tried to drown herself. While she was over his lap, she cries out to him, "You wouldn't dare!" But turns out, he would dare. lol. She cries and cries and kicks and wiggles and squirms, she was the perfect little brat thru the whole movie, now she was getting the spanking she so richly deserved. Ahhh, if only Hollywood would make movies like that again. Anyway at a very very young age, I got so excited at seeing him whack her bottom as he held on tight to her, hearing her cry, and watching her kick, seeing his hand bouce off her wet bottom, I got so excited, I nearly jumped right out of my pants. I didnt have a clue as to why. I did not know what was going on with me. Did not know why I felt like I did.
A short time later. I was watching a episode of Wagon Train. The old episodes with Ward Bond and Robert Horton. Special guest was Susan Oliver. At the beginning of the episode, she asked her parents to prove to her that they cared about her by giving her a spanking. They gasped in horror. Oh Nooo, we could never do that. So she figures they dont love her anympre and she runs away. Robert Hortons character goes after her to bring her back. She steals his gun and says she aint going back, at that point, He takes her across his knees, pulls up her dress and gives her a long hard spanking on her pantaloons with his hand. She cries like a little girl, kicking her feet and beating her fists, but he just keeps on spanking. Again I got so excited from seeing that, and again, I dont know why or what is happening to me. I see other spankings on tv and it just keeps happening, I begin imagining about the spankings. Some of the girls my age come over to my house to play and now all I want to do is play "house" with them. And yes, we have spanking games. I started acting out some of the spankings I saw on tv and doing it like I saw on tv. And without ever realizing it, I was hooked. It followed me right on in to adulthood. I still like the idea of playing house. lol The rules have changed a little, cause now I only play it with "adult little girls," but the results are about the same. The naughty girls still get spanked. And I think it really all goes back to what I saw on tv and in the movies.
I know people get into this life style a lot of different ways and as far as I can tell, there really is No common denominator as to what makes someone become interested in spanking. I was just curious if any others ever got inspired by movie spankings, (mainstream) or tv. Do you have a favorite? Do you watch them still? just curious.

Oh, by the way, cartoon and animation counts as well. Some of them have been very inspiring to others.

Daddy Hugs Dave

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 2036
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember the introduction to the cartoon "Super Chicken".

Then I always enjoyed watching the spanking scenes in episodes of "Little Rascals". Does anyone remember their episode "Anniversary Troubles"?

The "Tom Sawyer" movie starring Johnny Whittaker was good too.

April is the cruelest month.

--T. S. Eliot "The Wasteland"

Dark_angel
Advanced Spanko
Username: Dark_angel

Post Number: 1957
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ah Super Chicken...such fond memories...
Carpe Noctem

Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination - Mark Twain

Peanut
Advanced Spanko
Username: Peanut

Post Number: 3703
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What the heck is a Super Chicken??

If you think it's tough being a Soldier.
Try being a Soldier's MOM!
lead me not into temptation . . . I can find it myself!

Kilahara
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 7138
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe someone who is afraid to be spanked?
Navigo, ergo sum.

A true spanking is a delightful combination of events and sensations, shared between two people who consent, share affection, trust and respect each other.

Ross of Kilahara...

Kimbers
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Kimbers

Post Number: 370
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just don't think TV creates us spankos. Reinforces it, feeds it...yes, but creates it, no.

Just as there were spankos before the internet, there were spankos before television. And, for those my age and younger, spanking in movies/tv has been non-PC and yet little spankos are flourishing everywhere.

I've come to the conclusion it is more likely we are just hard-wired this way. We have spankos that were spanked as children, were not spanked as children, were abused, not abused and so on. From the stories here...there is no clear pattern that points to spanko development other than just being born that way.
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me!"
~Matchbox 20

Dark_angel
Advanced Spanko
Username: Dark_angel

Post Number: 1959
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it's a cartoon...

I don't remember it well, it's been years since i watched it but i seem to remember something about George of the Jungle being the other cartoon assiociated with it
Carpe Noctem

Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination - Mark Twain

Tammy_kay
New Spanko
Username: Tammy_kay

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember the first time I heard, or at least paid attention, to a spanking threat. On Little House on the Prairie, Andy Garvey's Pa took him out to the barn for cheating on a test. You didn't see or hear anything, but it just did something for me.

As for Super Chicken, if you follow the link below, you can hear the theme song.

http://www.whydidthechickencrosstheroad.com/sounds/super-chicken/

Lady_katy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Lady_katy

Post Number: 2537
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was a spanko first but as a spanko i was drawn to every TV, Magazine or book reference to spanking. I looked the word up in the disitonary constantly evwen though I had the definition memorzied. I would skim novels in the supermarket and only buy those with spanking references.
"Good little Girls Make Mighty Wild Women"

and everyone KNOWS I am a good little girl.

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2037
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Kimbers...being exposed to spanking scenes in TV/movies just reveals the interest to a child, it does not create it.

So I'm not the only Super Chicken fan here...when I was off school during the summer and able to watch TV during weekday afternoons I LOVED the opening theme song...funnily enough I can't remember much else about the show....he he he!

Brooke_ray
Advanced Spanko
Username: Brooke_ray

Post Number: 4988
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I think about the first images of spanking I ever saw on tv, it would have to be 'Tom and Jerry' cartoons...How many times did Tom get spanked by the maid or a loose board in the fence!

However, I don't recall experiencing any excitable feelings when seeing any spankings on tv or films, rather these images only filled me with a sense of dread...they made me uncomfortable.

However, in my adult life I can look back on that feeling and perhaps describe it now as a dark sort of fascination...Spanking images of cartoons especially, are deeply etched in my mind...for example as soon as someone mentioned 'Superchicken' the image of the spanking in the intro immediately shot to the front of my mind...LOL...and there has to be some reason for me to remember things like that so vividly.

I have pondered the notion of it being hardwired for a few years now...and I'm still not certain on how I feel about that. I never went out searching for info on spanking, and it was only until my mid teens that I ever considered spanking something that could be erotic and bring pleasure...and I'm not sure if that was hardwired in me all along, or if it was something that was nurtured, just as other opinions and interests are formed as we grow older.
Trinkets and Treasure

Mmmmmmmm...I do so love the smell of leather in the morning....

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core...
Where Iíve become so numb without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold...
Until you find it there and lead it back home...-Evanescence

Pest28
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Pest28

Post Number: 430
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't really know how I became interested in spanking but I do remember as a child seeing cartoons with spanking in them but too many to post here. Also Blue Hawaii, True Grit, Little House on the Prairie references, etc.

Peanut
Advanced Spanko
Username: Peanut

Post Number: 3705
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks DA and Tammy...I did listen to the song but I don't think that as a kid it would have gotten my attenton....Fact I very seldom watched cartoons as a kid...I was more into all those westerns like Roy Rogers and the Lone Ranger..I think it was the horses that got my attention in those.I think they sparked my interest in riding.
As I grew up and started watching movies like Blue Hawaii and Mclintock thats when I realized I was on the weired side
BTW...Ross do you think I was like a Super Chicken when it came to getting spanked?I'm a little less chicken now...

If you think it's tough being a Soldier.
Try being a Soldier's MOM!
lead me not into temptation . . . I can find it myself!

Shorespanker
Spanko
Username: Shorespanker

Post Number: 824
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Victory I remmeber that episode of the little Rascals,"Anniversary Troubles",thats when the father was going to spank Spanky,but he got spanked instead-correct?

"This is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you..."

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2040
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SS they went both ways...first the father spanked the kid (Spanky), then the kid got to spank the father.

I LOVED that episode when I was a child! I remember afternoons after school when "Little Rascals" came on just hoping that would be one of the episodes....

Peanut, the appeal of "Super Chicken" is more than just the song...the chicken rescues a kid from a spanking during the intro!

Kilahara

Post Number: 7141
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back to Kimbers' point. I'm another who is convinced of hard wiring, yet also feel that early experience or imprinting can have an effect, as it does in all other aspects of life. At present I'm writing something for the Articles and Essays board on the subject of 'Spanking for Pleasure,' or 'Sensual Spanking,' with some thoughts how that aspect of TTWD became the main one for me, and possibly others as well.

I did see a number of spankings, canings and such on film in the days when it was okay to show them. In those formative years, up to 11 or 12, many of them were exciting, although I had no idea of why the excitement occurrred. I also found spankings in the comics, surprisingly common when I was young, had a similar effect, and at one time I cut the strips out of the paper and hid them in a shoe box under my bed! They were joined by the odd inviting image from a catalogue and even a couple of magazines, including Saturday Evening Post. One day the box disapperared. Nothing was ever said by my parents...

Interestingly, and maybe significantly, images involving two males, such as school master and school boy, were not of interest in that way.
Navigo, ergo sum.

A true spanking is a delightful combination of events and sensations, shared between two people who consent, share affection, trust and respect each other.

Ross of Kilahara...

Kimbers
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Kimbers

Post Number: 372
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And another point I think of if it isn't hard-wired so to speak, is don't non-spankos see the same things in the media and yet there is seemingly little influence on them?

I doubt it is all hard-wiring, each of us here are actively nurturing our interest.

Kind of like any other inclination, it is whether you allow it to flourish. This is true for academics, sports or any other interest really.

We all just have a unique sport and hobby.
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me!"
~Matchbox 20

Pagan
Advanced Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 3757
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's hard wired in some. Like sexual orientation.

I've been obsessed with this my whole life. I can remember playing spanking games with the little boy next door when I was no more than 4. If that.

I can remember watching tv shows as a kid and imagining the characters spanking me.

I didn't recognize the feelings as sexual until much later. And then realized to my delight that it feels even better than I imagined!

Any spanking reference on tv embarrassed me. I could not stay in the room. I think I was worried that others would notice my reaction.

I can remember an episode of Fantasy Island when Ricardo Mont...whatever spanked a blond woman. My mother and grandmother were in the room at the time. I almost passed out. I think I was about 14.

I remember comic book spankings (Richie Rich, Bazooka gum, Archies, etc. too. I also used to carefully keep any of my grandmother's Harlequin romances than had a spanking. I think I was about 8 by then. I hid them too.

I threw a pile of romance novels containing spankings out in my early 20s. Boy...that was stupid.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..."
- Gloria Steinhem.

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 8656
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like Pagan I played spanking games with the kids down the street. We were very young at the time, they were spanked by their parents and I wasnt. But spankings fascinated me.

Loved cartoons and comics! Lil' Abner, Pogo, Nancy, Little Elmo and the Katzenjammer kids. I remember a mama bunny leaving red pawprints on her sons backside, one of the little pigs spanking the Big Bad wolf with a spanking machine complete with hairbrush, even Gumby spanking Pokey for some reason.

Later on spankings in my three sons, a family affair, seven brides for seven brothers...the movies of Mcclintock and Donovan's reef. I remember that episode Pagan, Mr. Rourke spanked a mermaid he had changed into a mortal who was quite the spoiled brat. LOL

I may forget lots of things...but I have never forgotten a spanking or referrence to one. Ive collected novels with spankings in them for years. I cant seem to get enough of the verbal/visual aspects of my favorite kink. :-)
Who were you before you put yourself last?

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I cant even get into my own pants.

wolfie[D]

Mikeslr
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Mikeslr

Post Number: 183
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Pagan. I believe some of us myself included are hard wired for this. And therefore the early exposure to spanking in media just flipped a switch that would have been flipped at some point in our lives.

I have a mental index of spankings I saw in movies and TV from a very early age. Little Rascals, Blue Hawaii, Tom and Jerry, Porky Pig all had spankings I can still remember. My particular favorite was I love lucy. There were at least four spanking episodes that I would hope they would play. Does anyone remember the spanking episodes of The Flintstones. My favorite was the one in which Wilma and Betty infiltrated Fred and Barney's lodge meeting. Somehow they ended up grouped in with new members being initiated. they ended up getting paddled by a whole line of lodge members.

Nowadays the guilty interest in TTWD finds its way into the media with subtle references instead of physical demonstration... What a shame

Professorr
Advanced Spanko
Username: Professorr

Post Number: 1172
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As a child, I was very influenced by cartoons and movies shown on TV or in movie theatres if they had any corporal punishment-related material in them. Anything of that sort, literally anything would excite me both emotionally and, yes, also physically ("protoerotically"), beginning from a very early age - 4 years or so. That was one deep dark mystery that I always had to hide from the rest of the world...

I was never spanked as a child, never knew the pain of physical punishment; so these scenes did not quite make me afraid. However, I did experience some strange sort of dread, like Brooke did. Yet, this dread or whatever it was was also exciting and "protoerotic."

Although it might be very shameful to admit this, I was also tremendously stimulated "protoerotically" by any piece of fiction that contained scenes of whipping, birching, etc. When I was about 7 years old, probably the most erotic book for me was "Uncle Tom's Cabin." It had nothing to do with race though - I fantacized about Ms. Ophelia whipping Topsy, but also about Ms. Ophelia whipping Eve St. Claire.

Was I a sick kid, or was I... :-( Probably I still am... :-)

Kilahara

Post Number: 7143
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Richard, thanks for the word 'protoerotically.' That phenomon, until now without a name for me, was one of my embarrassing secrets in childhood. Images on screen, on paper and described in text could all have a 'protoerotic' effect that had to be hidden or disguised at all costs!

Sadly I don't recall the actors inovled in the movie scenes, but for some strange reason my imagination as a child was such that I seldom identified the 'real' people in movies, but identified almost entirely with their charcters in the action. That makes it difficuolt for me to find the movies again today among the classics and oldies. *sigh* Of course that problem did not apply once Lucille Ball appeared on the screen!

Ontario has very strict censorship rules when it comes to even a single swat, let alone spanking, on stage or screen. I am pleasantly surprised that Secreatrry (which I did not see) was shown here, and virtually uncut. A milestone for us!
Navigo, ergo sum.

Ross of Kilahara...

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8659
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember when Masterpiece theater aired "Tom Brown's Schooldays" on PBS. I must have been 14 at the time, and was horrified at the caning scenes they showed. One was private and one public, but they absolutely terrified the young woman who had never even been spanked. I'm pretty sure that show was the reason I am still afraid of the cane today, as unreasonable as that may sound.

wolfie[D]

Redskinluver
Junior Spanko
Username: Redskinluver

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting discussion. I remember seeing many of the movies, comics, etc people mentioned.
At one time spankings on TV, as well as the movies, were worked into a storyline whenever it seemed to fit.No big deal was made of it. It probably started to change by the mid 60s.
I remember an I Spy episode where a teenage brat finally got a spanking from Robert Culp at the end of the program. It had been leading up to it throughout. Only trouble it happened offscreen! You could hear the yelps and the smacks and saw a note Culp received saying "Spank her." I was very disappointed.
Have also heard there was a 1968 movie called Kona Coast that featured a spanking over a swimsuit by a sea captain played by Richard Boone. However, have never heard of it being on VHS or DVD.
Have also heard that spankings happened in Bewitched and Gidget , but never saw them. spankings in westerns occurred from time to time in those days too.

Daddyhugs
New Spanko

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Bewitched, 2 one-swatters were delivered to Elizabeth Montgomerys Bottom. Once as Serena and Once as Samantha, when Darrin thought she was Serena. On Gidget, 2 spankings were given. One given by the guy who played Chekov on Star Trek to a Exchange Student who was suppose to be his fiance, and she was changing, and becoming a real brat. He tells her, if you are going to act like a child, you will get treated like a child. I dont remember the actress name. But you only get to see the first and last swats. In between, you hear swats and her screams while the camera goes to Gidget and her boyfriend watching from the kitchen. The other spanking was Gidget gets spanked by her big sister and her brother in law. They bend her over a the back of a sofa, But you dont see any swats hit her butt, the camera is on her facial expressions the whole time which are very exagerated for laughs.
Some of the western tv show I remember were 3 on Bonanza, Linda Evans on Big Valley, Stephanie Poweres gets spanked on Lancer, Spanking on Rawhide, Deborah Walley gets spanked on Wagon Train, A lot of threats on the Virginian, but none that I know of got carried out.
I also know of some soap operas that have had some, Days of our Lives, Another World, Santa Barbera, Ryans Hope. Not sure if there are any others.
I know I have left out a lot. These are just a few that come to mind that I remember from tv shows growing up. Sadly, There are a lot more that SHOULD have had spanking scenes that didnt. hehe lol
But these are etched in my mind and I have fond memories of these shows.
Maybe someday someone will get smart and have a spanking channel on cable or sattellite and show the movies and tv shows that have spanking scenes in them. Oh yeah, just remembered one more. Dick Sargent spanks Sue Anne Langdon real long and hard in an episode of Gunsmoke entitled, I think It was called, Catawomper, or something like that. If some one knows the right title of the episode. please help us out. Gunsmoke episodes are still shown in abundance on cable on TV Land and in syndication. So this one may show up again soon.

Kilahara

Post Number: 7146
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolfie, the cane used in schools was much as you saw it in 'Tom Brown's School Days.' There was nothing pleasant or erotic abpout it. It just damn well hurt! That was its purpose, and that is why it is not a 'fun' toy for me.

The canes I saw as student or teacher were not like the ones Peter and Mr. Beachley had in Toronto. I do still have the one given to me by the headmaster of a school where I taught in London. It, too, was not intended to give any pleasure. I believe that Badgirljo tested, not too hard, on Naughtynature.

I nver saw the evidence, but a fifth or lower sixth former from London told me it had drawn blood, used over clothing, with one cut.

My sympathies are with you in that regard!

Navigo, ergo sum.

Ross of Kilahara...

Penny
Spanko
Username: Penny

Post Number: 581
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a site I think you all might enjoy.

http://sfrsite.topcities.com/movies1.htm
http://sfrsite.topcities.com/movies2.htm
http://sfrsite.topcities.com/movies3.htm

Some of the images aren't too good and sometimes the sight doesn't work, but keep trying.
Once you've had a taste of heaven, you can never go back.

Pest28
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Pest28

Post Number: 448
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Daddyhugs, I do remember those two Gidget movies. The first one I don't remember the actress's name either but I had fun watching it since she was such a brat but that was thanks to Gidget too. I believe the fiance threw a temper tantrum when her other asked her to do something. I remember thinking she deserved it. But I didn't know the guy was played by the actor who would become Chekov on Star Trek. See, I learned something new too! LOL!

The second Gidget one you mentioned I have to respectfully disagree with you on not being able to see any of the swats. If my memory serves me right since I use to watch Gidget all the time you got to see the first few swats from the sister and brother-in-law as they spoke over her. They had alternated swats since Gidget interfered with their martial problems and they agreed they would punish Gidget together like she had wanted them to but I don't think she meant that! The rest of the swaats the camera was on her facial expressions to create a laugh. This was also fun for me to watch as a child.

Now, maybe you can help me out on this one. I believe there was a third Gidget one which had a spanking in it but I am fuzzy on some of the details. The one time I was starting to watch it my parents made me go with them to go somewhere. I was disappointed and the episode wasn't ever on again. I remember seeing Gidget in a white dress over a man's knee getting spanked but I am not sure for what. Like I said that episode is fuzzy so I don't have much to go on. Do you remember this episode?

Devil_dom
Spanko
Username: Devil_dom

Post Number: 787
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Penny....thats was an amazing find. It's really hard to believe that TTWD is so prevalent in TV and movies.

Penny
Spanko
Username: Penny

Post Number: 582
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it was until political correctness took over.

The only mainstream tv programs today that have spanking in them are wrestling matches because they aren't really concerned with political correctness.
Once you've had a taste of heaven, you can never go back.

Bluestar
New Spanko
Username: Bluestar

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you are looking for listings of the movies. Try at C.F.Publications and click on to Bost'n Bobs Spanking in Movies. It has a listing of just about every movie ever made with either a threat of a spanking or a spanking.

Sweetbrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Sweetbrat

Post Number: 2091
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Every single time i saw a spankling on TV, i spent hours daydreaming about either that actor spanking me (as if!!)...
or wishing I could get to play the part of a girl to be spanked.... with LOTS of practice to get it right!!! (and thinking up ways to motivate a spanker to spank more or harder!)

Brennarose
Junior Spanko
Username: Brennarose

Post Number: 92
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the question should be did you ever NOT get excited watching spankings on TV or in the movies. I looked for them, searched bookshelves in the library for every romantic book that had them and even looked the words up in the dictionary. I agree, I think we are hard-wired this way. I still search it out and it is now a permanent and accepted part of my life that I no longer try to fight or overcome.
"I made a wish and you came true"
Submissive to Palm_of_Iron

Charlotte
Spanko
Username: Charlotte

Post Number: 547
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Knowing that I was BORN a spanko...seeing it on TV and movies just reinforced those feelings...and I remember the first time I saw Blue Hawaii and McClintock and being so aroused by those spanking scenes.

When I was very young...I couldn't hide that excitement from my parents especially when an I Love Lucy episode would could come on where Lucy was spanked [there are three where Lucy gets actual spankings and one where Ricky uses Lucy's bottom as a bongo but she is smiling so I don't really count that one] and so I was teased by both my parents and siblings to the point that later on...when I knew a spanking scene was going to come or even potentially happpen...like in Champagne for Caesar where you don't even see it...I would leave the room.

When I grew up and my mother reminded me of my early interest in spanking...not in a judgemental way...but just interested....I looked at her like she was crazy and told her I had no idea what she was talking about...but on the inside I just about died trying to play it cool.

Like others...I remember the two Gidget spankings and Linda Evans on the Big Valley...the three spankings on Bonanza and once David McCallum almost spanked a girl on The Man From Uncle...but his beeper went off just as he raised his hand.

I even rented Love Crimes when I heard that Patrick Bergin spanked Sean Young.

I think for a lot of us...these scenes are indeliby etched in our minds.
Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.

Aldous Huxley

Mozartpc21
New Spanko
Username: Mozartpc21

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spankings in mainstream movies are something for which I am almost perpetually searching (especially on-screen, bare bottom spankings of young women in otherwise non-pornographic films --- in other words, legitmate cinema). Does anyone remember the long lost Arlid's movie list? It used to be available at www.moviespank.com, if I remember correctly, but it's been down for years.

All that said, I know that media was not what got me interested in spanking --- I got interested in seeing media with spanking because I was already interested in spanking. I think the idea of hard-wiring in this respect is interesting, because it never occurred to me before; I am like Pagan (and I am sure others on this board) in that I have had an interest in spanking almost as far back as I can remember (one of my earliest sexual fantasies --- and I mean from when I was maybe 3 or 4 years old --- was of a very dignified woman walking past me in my house, seeing me generally misbehaving, and lifting my legs to deliver a diaper-style spanking; I didn't and still don't know what this means). That said, if we lived in a culture where spanking was entirely unheard of, would I still be interested in it? I am reasonably sure that, even as early in my life as the fantasy that I described having is, that I was spanked before I ever had it. In other words, I had been exposed to spanking before I fantasized about it. Otherwise, it would, for all intents and purposes, be as if I had invented the concept of spanking for myself before having ever seen or heard of it, and been sexually attracted to it. That's more or less what it would mean to have a hard-wired interest, I think, so, at the end of the day, I'm not sure I buy the argument.

But the media stuff is important to someone looking for early spanking experiences, I must say --- I remember when I first got a video card, I was able to do some research and discover that Live Nude Girls had a bare-bottom spanking scene featuring Dana Delany. The first time I had a chance to get to the video store knowing my parents would not be around, believe me, I burned rubber getting to Hollywood Video...

Ah, memories. Thanks all, this was my first post.

Impishbrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Impishbrat

Post Number: 1193
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember watching an episode of Nightrider (Knightrider?) with a spanking scene but no one else seems to have caught that one. And of course, there's always Anne of Avonlea. I do remember a children's book with a picture of the Old Woman and the Shoe where she wielded a switch. Used to stare at that forever. In between have my Ken doll spank Barbie, of course.
she always camouflaged herself as a crowd. I've never been lonely, she said, but sometimes it's hard to think above the noise.

Kimmy
Junior Spanko
Username: Kimmy

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would have to agree with Brennarose on this one. I've searched everywhere for spanking scenes, on tv, movies, books, etc. Been hardwired to it since I was a very little kid.
"Oh for a life of sensations rather than thoughts..." Keats

Lovelydreamer
New Spanko
Username: Lovelydreamer

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember when I was young I was fascinated about anything to do with spanking. I didn't know why. I've changed quite a bit since then though. When I was young I used to play house with my male best friend. I broke those bouncy ball paddles on him! Now I'm the one getting spanked! but I know when I saw it on tv or in a book even when I was really young it caught my interest. I think we're either born spankos or we're not. It's hard to be fed into it.
Me, misbehave? Never... I'm a good girl!!!
Yeah, he didn't believe it either!

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can i say how much i enjoyed reading this thread? i find spankings in mainstream television and movies to be MUCH more exciting than spanking pornography. reading this thread just made me want to find a way to see every single one of the scenes that each person mentioned. :-) they have those websites that list all the references, but none of them ever list every single one, which i find to be very disappointing.

for me, i remember being most obsessed with the spanking in "the nutcracker." my parents used to take me to see the ballet every year at christmastime. that one is a fairly long otk spanking... i remember it so clearly in my head! clara's brother broke her nutcracker doll that she got for a present, so then the father spanks him... but with such ceremony! i remember that he was wearing a little suit and the father knelt down, put him over his knee, then folded up the back of the suit jacket before he spanked him... it was made to look like it was really hard because i remember the kid flailing his legs. i would obsess and obsess about what it was like to be that little boy, and did they warn him when he auditioned for the part that he would have to be spanked, etc., etc. then of course i would rewrite the story so that it was a little girl who was spanked instead. we always had seats in the mezzanine but the excitement of being in the same room with an actual spanking (i wasn't exposed to that kind of corporal punishment otherwise, just occasional swats) was incredible to me.

i agree with mozart, i don't believe that an interest in spanking is hard-wired. you can't just be born liking something. that's like saying that the propensity to love baseball is in your genes. i would buy that there are other parts of our genetic material that make us more or less likely to be interested in spanking or any other thing (like having athletic ability might make you more likely to enjoy baseball), but that's as far as i'd go.

anyway, now i'm off to google all of the television shows and movies that everyone mentioned and do everything i can to find them. :-)
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

"the pain passes but the beauty remains."
--pierre auguste renoir

Shewolf
Supreme Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8678
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I guess Im confused about this. What exactly is hardwired?

I love all animals...but I clearly remember the first time I saw a horse. There was this electric thrill that went thru me, and it was definitely love at first sight. I knew I wanted to be that person riding on the back of that wonderful creature, experiencing the wildness and freedom that horses mean to me. I couldnt have been 2 years old at the time.

My parents didnt spank us, or even threaten spankings...so why did the first spanking I saw on tv or in a book give me that same electric thrill? I knew I was fascinated, that I wanted to experience those sensations. And like others I became obsessed with searching for any spanking referrences I could find. If thats not being hard-wired, then what else would you call it?

wolfie[D]

Daddyhugs
New Spanko

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think hard wired is kind of like taste buds on the tongue. Everybody has them yet everybody's is different in that they are sensitive to different things. I love strawberry shortcake for instance. My brother dont like strawberries. He would rather have peaches. My favorite vegetable is brocolli. My Dad wont go near brocolli with a 10 foot pole. He likes corn.
I think most everybody in this whole world is "hard wired" to something, but the taste are going to be different with every individual. So to a certain extent, it must be something that we are born with. Something with in us. An extra sense that science didnt tell us about that needs to be appeased just like taste or smell or sight. Thats just a theory I have is all. Thanks for listening.

Daddy Hugs

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 1497
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wolfie, i know that i am in the minority in my opinion on this one, and that is okay with me. i don't know about how we started using the term "hard-wired," but when people use it i assume they mean to say that they were born liking spanking, like it is part of their genetic material-- for example, pagan said she thought maybe it was like being gay, which we know has a strong biological component.

i see the point of your examples, but i personally don't believe that they explain everything. like mozart said, there's no way for any of us to know that we would have conceptualized spanking on our own if we lived in some remote culture where it was not part of life and we didn't have an opportunity to see it in any media.

i would believe that sensitivity on that area of the body is in the biology, but not all of the emotional aspects that many of us tie in to ttwd. even if my memories of being intrigued with spanking go back to pre-toddlerhood, as you mentioned you remembered with horses, there were still things influencing me that took place before i can remember, or perhaps that i didn't see the significance of. perhaps parents' or some other important adult's attitudes toward dominance and submission, or discipline, or whatever. i'm not saying that i know what it is... i think it's probably a little different for everyone.

but part of why i believe what i believe is from seeing how people in the classics community have a lot of things in common and a lot of things very different. another part of why i believe it is my psychoanalytic training. i'm just saying that i don't believe that it's in the biology... if science someday proves me wrong, i will happily change my mind. after all, my own interest goes back to pre-school age too.

also, i don't think that you or anyone else should alter their beliefs based on what i say, i'm just explaining, since you asked, why i personally disagree with that theory. :-)
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

"the pain passes but the beauty remains."
--pierre auguste renoir

Katie_spades
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Katie_spades

Post Number: 178
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first and only one I have ever seen was the original 'Bad Seed' where the young blonde girl gets an otk spanking from her mother and that defintely got me thinking, especailly since I saw it when I was 15 or 16... so yes, I guess I could say it excited me, LOL.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spankingkatiespades/

Buttercup
New Spanko
Username: Buttercup

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first movie I ever saw with spanking involved was Kiss Me Kate a musical based on the play Taming of the Shrew. I never watched cartoons, we weren't allowed, my mother thought they were too violent. Little did she know, how that musical was affecting me. Even as a child. It is great to read this thread, it was one of my questions.
Always a Bride, never a Brides Maid!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page