Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Spanked in Public

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2006 - Jan thru to Dec » 2006 - July » Spanked in Public « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Penny
Spanko
Username: Penny

Post Number: 631
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where are some of the more unusual places you've been spanked(or spanked someone else)?

Have you ever been spanked(or spanked someone else) in the great outdoors or the local park?

Is there a place(for a spanking) that you haven't tried yet, but would like to try?

Is there a place(for a spanking) that you tried and you wished you hadn't or wouldn't do it again?
Bluestar's Brat
I need a firm hand, and a gentle touch.

Kilahara
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 7574
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well... in a little glade beside the river in Oxford, multi years ago, a Young Lady tried to steal my fountain pen. A couple in a punt just beyond us gave us a round of applause...

There is a pretty seaside park with convenient logs and rocks near Lunenburg, NS, and of course the cockpit of an anchored sailboat is interesting...
Navigo, ergo sum.

A true spanking is a delightful combination of events and sensations, shared between two people who consent, share affection, trust and respect each other.

Unless you were across a lap with your bottom bare, it was not a real spanking.
-collective wisdom of a group of nine and ten year-olds.

Ross of Kilahara...

Pagan
Advanced Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 4023
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hm...semi-public?

In an apartment lobby, while waiting for a cab one New Year's Eve (diminished capacity at play - on both of our parts)

In a clearing, just before a local Boy Scout troop interrupted us (really)

In a lake while balanced over a blow up dolphin, around a bend from a bevy of bathers

On a dock at a cottage

In parked cars, more times than I could count

I was younger, and therefore more foolish/brave then.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..."
- Gloria Steinhem.

Tigger
New Spanko
Username: Tigger

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*giggle*

At the grocery store...no one was in the aisle, and I was teasing my hubby, so he told me to bend over the cart, which I blushingly did, and he gave me a smack on each cheek!!!

At Disney World, too!!! He gave me a couple of light smacks on the bottom while we were standing in line waiting for a ride, but no one could really see what we were doing because we were standing so close to each other!!!

*hugs*

TTFN!!!

Penny
Spanko

Post Number: 632
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ross, I'm going to have to put Lunenburg,NS on my list of places I'd like to visit.

My favorite is bent over a picnic table for both giving and receiving.

Never again would be backseat of a car: way too uncomfortable.
Bluestar's Brat

Victory
Advanced Spanko
Username: Victory

Post Number: 2192
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Penny, the front seat of the car is more uncomfortable due to the steering wheel.

In Vermont, a few of us got spanked in the back of the Wolf's van.
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you have now was once among the things only hoped for.

--Epicurus

Xana
Senior Spanko
Username: Xana

Post Number: 5379
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The front of the car is extremely uncomfortable and there is no room to get away or wriggle to keep from getting spanked in the same spot which is what happened to me at a drive-in movie.
You can purchase Harvest Moon here available now. www.xanabooks.com

Shorespanker
Advanced Spanko
Username: Shorespanker

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I spanked victory and a couple of others in wolfs van.Other locations I have spanked people were at an oceans inlet where I administered a few spanks over clothing while a charter fishing boat went by,and a bare bottom on a public tennis court before anyone came to use it.

"This is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you..."

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko
Username: Fannyannie

Post Number: 4713
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope you weren't using a tennis racket, SS!

I'm GOING to be spanked Monday in a parked van. Does upcoming spanking count?

The Cleveland Zoo is in a valley with part of it on a hillside. One can either ride the little shuttle bus to/from the different sections or walk up/down a very long series of steps. For privacy I like the steps. A boyfriend swatted at me as we went up the steps to the aviary and cat/primate building because I embarrassed him in front of other zoo visitors. He hit his head on the tram door (he was a tall feller) and I said, "Well, at least you didn't hurt anything you use," which made everyone on the tram laugh. So he took his revenge when we were sort of alone on the steps.:-)

Annie says, "Spank hard and long...Hug lovingly...Repeat frequently...

My Blog

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 4026
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, does a single swat count?

I was teasing Squire in the kitchen on Mother's Day. In our house, he does the grocery shopping and he irons his own shirts (while watching football, no less).

Anyway, he was supposed to be making dinner for the family so I didn't need to. Only...he didn't know what to make, so I went and bought an assortment of meat and veggie kabobs to BBQ. Only...he doesn't BBQ, unless it's burgers. I do. So he was asking me how long, how hot, etc.

So guess who was really making dinner?

It finally culminated by me saying that since he doesn't BBQ, lock doors, or do other male tasks, that I thought he was abdicating his role as man of the house. Oh, and I mentioned that he does, to be fair, do the shopping and iron. I nodded sagely and said that it was clearly official. He's the chick - I'm the guy. Oh, and I might have mentioned that I would be doing the driving from now on. He could fold maps if he liked.

Did I mention that my mother was in the room at the time? Anyway, he gave me this look of incredulity (and yes, he knew I was kidding), said, "You are SUCH a...." strode over, and gave me an almighty swat.

I'm not sure who was more shocked - me or my mom.

Without missing a beat, he turns to her and says, "This is YOUR fault."

She's still gaping like a fish, and says, "MY FAULT?"

He nods with conviction. "Yes - she's YOUR daughter."

"Well she's YOUR wife."

"By the time I got her, it was too late. The damage was done."

Now, I'm still wondering how I'm going to extracate myself from this, and figuring out exactly when and how I'm going to KILL him for pulling this stunt.

Anyway, our four year-old strolls in, making her presence known and making demands, as always. Young Miss Bundle is not exactly timid.

My mother points triumphantly at Bundle and says, "Well THAT one is YOUR fault. She's YOUR daughter."

Squire shakes his head, and says, "No way. Genetic. She's just like THAT one (that would be me). Bad genes. Nothing I could do about it."

My mother nods and says, "Yes, she got them from her father."

Have I mentioned that they're divorced?

Anyway, it blew over and got laughed off, but I did read him the riot act later. I doubt it did any good, but it made me feel better.
- Gloria Steinhem.

Ceilimeg
Advanced Spanko
Username: Ceilimeg

Post Number: 1556
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well, i'm so glad this conversation shifted to include isolated swats. i LOVE those, especially in public. i love spying them between other couples and i love receiving them. not in front of my parents, i don't think i'd like that. but other places? YES. :-)

chris is pretty reserved about such things but one time we were at a party with mostly his friends and it was january, i believe, and cold outside, and i wanted him to go get me something from the car. i had to cajole a little bit but he always comes through in such moments. so he agreed and told me to go get him his shoes so he could go out. i told him i didn't know where they were, which was a lie, and he said, "they're right over there under the chair," then spun me around and gave me a very hard, loud swat that propelled me forward. (i wanted to reinforce this behavior so i simply did exactly what he wanted me to and got the shoes.)

our friend who was standing right there (i had interrupted their conversation to make my request) turned to chris with a surprised laugh and said, "NICE send off!" and he proceeded to talk about how he occasionally uses similar tactics to get his own girlfriend moving, but that she doesn't respond as well as i did.

as for out-and-out spankings in public, i have received little ones (actually, bent over a raft in the bay with his family close by was one) but nothing hugely memorable. my fantasies aren't about specific places. i think i could enjoy it almost anywhere if the mood was right.
"it is observed that the redhaired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest"
--jonathan swift

"the pain passes but the beauty remains."
--pierre auguste renoir

persephone

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 4717
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Individual swats...in front of both my and my then future husband's family at Thanksgiving dinner. I got up to make the coffee, hubby hugged and kissed me. Then holding me in place smacked my butt and called me "woman." At the time we had just taken possession of our house and had very little furniture in it. So the sound of the slap reverberated throughout the whole house. Both our mothers looked on, astonished.

My Blog

Xana
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 5383
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Individual swats counts? Gee, how about at a party with a bunch of unknown vanillas who thinks it's sexy, in front of friends and family and every restaurant and movie to the point that I don't get embarrassed anymore in front of strangers and why is Walmart so popular for those sneaky swats?

I need a tee-shirt that say, "Yes, I get spanked in public" with a handprint on the seat of my pants. It's my husband favorite thing to do.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko
Username: Shewolf

Post Number: 8916
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently on a pier at Bournemouth, on a different beach, at Stonehenge...and a myriad of swats in other public places. I dont mind at all, although I certainly sound like I do at the time!

wolfie[D]

Bailey
New Spanko
Username: Bailey

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been spanked in several parked cars, though it isn't my favorite. Also, I've found myself getting spanked in numerous parking lots and by the side of the road. I've never had a passing car stop to rescue me, though.

I've also been spanked in a Medieval English castle. Altough it wasn't me being spanked, I've also witnessed spankings in pubs and at "high tea".

Recently I was spanked at Rocky Mountain National Park. Oh, and I went to the mall in my school uniform with a play partner the other day, though no spankings occured there.

I definately enjoy being spanked in public places. It gives me a unique thrill, although I do try to be sensitive to not traumatizing vanillas. I don't go out of my way to get caught, but, I also don't worry that much about it. I'm not willing to live my life in fear!

Bailey

Fannyannie
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 4726
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In a parked Chrysler minivan on the side of a road near downtown Cleveland just a few minutes ago.

Broke the paddle, too!

My Blog

Katie_spades
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Katie_spades

Post Number: 246
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only once and it was at a club in NY and it was very dark so much couldn't be seen so I felt much better about that, LOL.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spankingkatiespades/

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2196
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KS, was that a D/s play club?

And if so, opinions please people, would that be considered "public"?
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you have now was once among the things only hoped for.

--Epicurus

Bendover
New Spanko
Username: Bendover

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the back seat, she was grateful for the roof, restricted my swing
http://ldd4me.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------
"This will hurt me more than you..."
Well, Iím going to disprove that old adage.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8923
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vic, Ive been to the club Katie is talking about, and while its quite dimly lit in places there are plenty of people who will come by and stop to watch you getting spanked. So although you ARE being watched by spanko's, I would still consider it public. It took me a long time to get used to the voyeuristic tendencies of the folks who attend this club.

wolfie[D]

Shorespanker
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Victory this is also the same place I go to once in a while.Matter of fact sinny runs the munch every month for it.It does have a couple of dark spots,quite a bit of it can be viewed publicly.And everyone respects your privacy.

Peter
Username: Peter

Post Number: 5827
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went to a play party last weekend and spanked two brats in school uniform on the steps outside the front of the club.

I've sat on a log in a clearing in the woods and spanked her.

Over the hood of the car in a car park.
In the back of the car (a wide car and a short brat makes this easier LOL )
In the front of the car, recline her seat fully and you can spank her without needing to be OTK
A positive mental attitude !
I'm positive
I'm Mental
and I have attitude.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8925
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

And everyone respects your privacy.

Ummmmm, just because the folks standing behind/around you arent speaking to you openly SS, doesnt mean their respecting your privacy. You have to accept that as part of this club's atmosphere though.

wolfie[D]

Shorespanker
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right about that wolf.

Penny
Spanko

Post Number: 637
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't that the appeal of going to a club, to be watched? Is it realistic to expect privacy when you play in a public place?
Bluestar's Brat

Xana
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 5420
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Penny for that comment. I was confused because I thought that was what spanking clubs were about, a safe place to spank in public though, I have never been to one.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8926
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Penny, some clubs have private spaces (rooms) you can use if your not the exhibitionistic type. Unfortunately this one doesnt, although there are out of the way nooks and crannies where you can try to be private.

Im not into exhibitionism, so it took me quite some time to feel comfortable with strangers staring at my bottom while I was being spanked. I wear a thong for modesty's sake, but it can still be embarrassing at times.

Yes Xana, they are safe places to play in public. The owner of this club puts up with no nonsense from anyone...if your harrassing or pushing someone to play, you'll be shown the door. Knowing the rules makes you feel very safe indeed. :-)

wolfie[D]

Xana
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 5421
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Shewolf. I don't think I could be that comfortable. At least, I haven't had a bare-bottom spanking in public.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8927
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yet!

wolfie[D]

Katie_spades
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 256
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolfie - all of your posts have been spot on and I couldn't agree more. I wasn't all too happy with some of the comments that were said and once they got too much, Jake and I left... but rest assured, plenty of people are there and stand around to watch.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spankingkatiespades/

Peter
Username: Peter

Post Number: 5829
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Isn't that the appeal of going to a club, to be watched? Is it realistic to expect privacy when you play in a public place?

Hi. I've never been to Paddles, YET, living a few thousand miles east of there, although it sounds like several in the UK.
The one I attend regularly consists of a lounge and then seperate rooms. If the door is open it means you may enter and watch the play. If it is closed then respect our privacy.

Our favourite is the dungeon with a horizontal St Andrews Cross suspended by chains from the ceiling, which has featured in a few of our stories and the 'Flying' poems. When josie is on there and I am in action we get a lot of spectators, which is fine. If we want privacy we'll close the door or use a different room.

It is nice having that option.

A positive mental attitude !
I'm positive
I'm Mental
and I have attitude.

Xana
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 5423
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolfie, bite your tongue. Yeesh, don't be putting ideas in my hubby's head. He might be lurking.

Victory
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 2199
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Xana, as stated by the Wolf, thongs are very helpful if you wish to remain modest.

I have attended three local "playing clubs". None of them has a truly private area where one can actually close a door, but a few do have some "semi-private" nooks and rooms (without doors).

The definition of "public" does get confusing at times. I once read about a D/s couple where the Dom humiliates the sub "in public". That referred to the "public areas" of an actual club, not just out somewhere in the "general public".

--Epicurus

Bailey
New Spanko

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I have to say that playing "in public" at a club or a party is very different from being smacked at the mall or something. I can't really relate to Katie's experience, for instance, because If I'm going to be playing in a bdsm venue, I expect people there to be watching and making comments here and there. If people want privacy I don't really understand why they go out, for the most part.

That said, many (I would even say most) clubs separate their play areas from thier social areas. It is generally considered rude to talk too loudly or involve yourself in someone elses scene. I do understand that my feelings about exhibitionism are a little bit different than many (given that I do videos on a weekly basis), but I do sort of feel that if you go somewhere billed as a bdsm club to do your scenes you should expect to be watched.

Bailey

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 4038
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been a spanked at a 'Conference' as well, but somehow I don't consider that 'in public'. It was a spanking party.

My own skewed view is that out and about in the vanilla world is 'in public'.
- Gloria Steinhem.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8929
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Bailey, but the first time I went to this club, I really didnt know what to expect. I'm sure Katie didnt either. People talk about meeting new friends, playing, etc...but they rarely mention that you'll be stared at the whole time. Ive become used to it for the most part, but that doesnt mean I enjoy the sensation.

I dont agree that bdsm clubs are only for voyeurs and exhibitionists, thats not why I go but I manage to have fun anyway.

wolfie[D]

Xana
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 5428
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Victory said:

quote:

Xana, as stated by the Wolf, thongs are very helpful if you wish to remain modest.

d Hello, what is modest about that? The only thing that is covered is the tail bone and some of us have a whole lot of tail in which that little triangle would do nothing to provide modesty. Personally, I would rather be bare than to risk having to have that string surgically removed.

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8933
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Xana, not all thongs are created equal. My favs are from Lane Bryant, they provide better coverage front and back and dont ride up or shift if you squirm...not that I would ever do that!

I cant wear the thin/string ones, but these are the most comfortable in my opinion.

wolfie[D]

Penny
Spanko

Post Number: 639
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Xana about thongs. I find them incredibly uncomfortable. I'd rather have my granny panties rearranged for more exposure and it feels so good.

When I started this thread, I didn't think of being spanked at a club or at a party as being spanked "in public" because you are surrounded by like minded people. I was thinking more of outside.

Do most people consider being spanked at a party or at a club as being spanked "in public"? For those who attend parties or clubs, what is the appeal?
Bluestar's Brat

Bailey
New Spanko

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shewolf, I didn't say that clubs are only for exhibitionists and voyeurs. The local club that my Dominant is involved with is primarily a social club with a play area. Also, I can understand if you've never gone to a club that you may not know what to expect. My only point is that when you see play equipment in pubilc, it makes sense to assume that people may be watching.

I'm not saying that's for everyone, or that those who don't want to play in pubilc should stay away from clubs. I don't feel that at all! I actually prefer not to play at clubs. I just understand that choosing to do so means I will likely get watched.

Sorry I gave you the wrong impression,

Bailey
she makes love just like a woman ... but she breaks just like a little girl

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8934
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Penny, its not really my idea of "public" play, although at the clubs not everyone is into spanking and most of the folks may be strangers to you. So it feels "public", even though the place and the spanker may be familiar.

The appeal is that no where else can you be with a roomful of like-minded people, all playing at once. Its a safe place, and you can meet new spankers/spankees without fear. You have access to furniture (spanking benches, St.Andrew's crosses, suspension equipment, etc) that most of us could never afford on our own. Clubs and dungeons have a lot going for them, if you can get over the lack of privacy aspects. :-)

wolfie[D]

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8935
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem Bailey, I just wanted you to understand that for first timers and those who have never been, the lack of privacy can come as a shock.

wolfie[D]

Sam_otk
New Spanko
Username: Sam_otk

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a great topic! And I thought I was the only one that wished this would happen to me. Maybe some day...

Stripes
Advanced Spanko
Username: Stripes

Post Number: 1452
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lessee... I've been spanked in a parked car lots of times... at friends' places, hmm.... think that's it. Oh. There was that one mountain-top experience (literally).

But if we're talking swats, i've gotten them at renaissance faires, in Walmart, in grocery stores, just walking down the street, even when his family is around (oh the horror that someone might cach a glimpse... i could swear i heard a snicker once...). Basically anywhere we are, i get swatted. Such a nice change after having to go without for months and months in between

ďAbruptly the poker of memory stirs the ashes of recollection and uncovers a forgotten ember, still smoldering down there, still hot, still glowing, still red as red.Ē
~William Manchester

Katie_spades
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 277
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess this doesn't really count as public persay but Jake and I were at a friends' house for thanksgiving (one of the many we had btn both of our families and he has a stepmom and stepdad) but anyway we canted to smoke and you can't smoke in our friends apartment so we went to the basement and Jake found broomstick and pulled down my jeans and panties and swatted me with the broomstick right there. I was terrified one of our friends would come down and then I had to go back to the party with a sore bottom!

My Spanking and Discipline Blog, with photos and stories!

Kirbys_girl
New Spanko
Username: Kirbys_girl

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been spanked in the front seat of a car in a nearly abandoned parking lot. The more embarrassing part was a guy that had stopped at a stop sign and looked over, he was thoroughly enjoying his view until some honked at him *rolls eyes* As for just single swats there are too many to count, I get those ALL the time. In Walmart, on Campus, In front of our parents, anywhere you can imagine. I too have had a few snickers, and a couple of older men have told Kirby, "That's how to handle them" Boy did I turn red then!

Peanut
Advanced Spanko
Username: Peanut

Post Number: 3823
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2006 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suppose its how you feel about what being modest is to you...the one time I went to Paddles I wore a thong for modesty...in my case it covers my Private parts and the cheeks of my bottom are not what is private to me...covered the front of me as well as the parts I didn't want showing to strangers...Worked for me ..

Nybrat
Advanced Spanko
Username: Nybrat

Post Number: 2025
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolfie.....I don't know anything about being spanked in public....I just don't think I could ever let that happen.....Go to a BDSM club and be spanked in front of people...how could one do that???

sinny
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. For as we grow older, It is not the things we did which we often regret, but the things we did not do"

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still." (Author Unknown)

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8967
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peanut, you forgot to mention the panties you wore over the thong....

Gee sinny, I cant imagine you ever going to a place like that....and wearing a tiny little school girl skirt...and letting your panties come down...

Shocking, simply shocking!

wolfie[D]

Caitlyn
New Spanko
Username: Caitlyn

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For me it was getting three smacks on my bottom at the Western Sizzlin Steak House. Then he left me at the table while going to the food bar and the people just stared at me.....lol. I wanted to crawl UNDER the table at that point. He did it with a smile and said "well baby , you asked if I would ever spank you in public". A simple yes or no would have done the trick........smirks.

Minx
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Minx

Post Number: 125
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

public spankings are lovely

my man gave me a good one the other day. it was a sunny day and we were in the park and i picked some of the flowers for my flat. they were beautiful and there were lots of them - who would notice a few missing ones! it was kind of naughty tho. he took me by the hand, led me to a fallen log, sat down, pulled me over his knee and spanked me about ten times. it was great because it felt so naughty and anyone could have walked by at any time

x
a spanked bum is a happy bum

Shewolf
Senior Spanko

Post Number: 8989
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oooooh, Minx thats delicious!

wolfie[D]

Prissy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Prissy

Post Number: 3701
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if everything goes as planned I will be spanked tomorrow at a rest area off of I40.
I am not going down, not going under but I am going through.

As long as I still have hope I have a fighting chance.

Katie_spades
Intermediate Spanko

Post Number: 291
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was spanked in a car the other day and I'll write about it in the real stories section, so I guess this kind of counts right?
My Spanking and Discipline Blog, with photos and stories!

Mrs_spankntch
New Spanko
Username: Mrs_spankntch

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was once spanked in a library parking lot and unbeknownst to me, there was a couple parked right beside us who saw the entire thing. I was so embarrassed! My then boyfriend laughed his fool head off as did the other couple. Thankfully, they were an older couple who probably dealt with situations of their generation but OMG, one of my most unforgettable and embarrassing moments of my life!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page