Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Ricky Spanking Lucy on "I Love Lucy"...

Spanking Classics » Spanking Discussions » 2006 - Jan thru to Dec » 2006 - September » Ricky Spanking Lucy on "I Love Lucy" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Spanked_adam
New Spanko
Username: Spanked_adam

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love to watch "I Love Lucy". And as a kid, I was always fascinated that Ricky spanked Lucy when she was bad. I never knew husbands could spank their wives. I think there was like two or three episodes where Ricky spanked Lucy. I love it!

Fannyannie
Senior Spanko
Username: Fannyannie

Post Number: 5395
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember two episodes in particular, although there may have been others.

The first was when Lucy wanted to get into the show, as usual. And as usual Ricky told her no. She substitutes this dancer who was supposed to appear on a fly. That's a contraption where you're suspended on wires from the ceiling and it looks like you're flying. Ricky had the technician lower it to his waist, which put Lucy into the perfect position for spanking. He sang "Babalu" using her butt as bongoes.

The second was when she was making a play area for Little Ricky. I think she was trying to make the point that there wasn't enough room in their apartment for a growing family. Ricky chased her around the play equipment laden living room until she tripped over one (I think) and landed over his lap.

In both cases the show ended with the spanking. I don't know if you can get the "spanking" episodes on VHS/DVD though, and I haven't seen them since I was a kid.
Papa Spanks me because we enjoy the shared experience.

Boy, you've been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down - John Lennon, I Am the Walrus

Fanny Annie's Blog

Pagan
Advanced Spanko
Username: Pagan

Post Number: 4454
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's a French site that has spanking clips from movies and tv shows.

There's an I Love Lucy clip on there now. It starts with an argument at the kitchen table.

I don't want to post a link though - not fair to Bethany.

Besides...the site's French, which leaves most of the board out. I'm brushing up on my reading over there. Yeah...that's what I'm doing.
"Self esteem isn't everything; it's just there's nothing without it ..."
- Gloria Steinhem.

Spanked_adam
New Spanko
Username: Spanked_adam

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All six seasons of "I Love Lucy" are out on DVD. The second spanking you mentioned is from season 2, "The Ricardos Switch Apartments" or something like that is the title. I believe it's episode 61.

The other episode, I remember, but can't remember the title or season it is from.

Kilahara
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 7907
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pagan, if it is not a commercial-type site, one with stories or videos for sale, there should not be a problem posting the link.

If it competes with ABCD Webmasters, then don't post it.
Navigo, ergo sum.

A true spanking is a delightful combination of events and sensations, shared between two people who consent, share affection, trust and respect each other.

Unless you were across a lap with your bottom bare, it was not a real spanking.
-collective wisdom of a group of nine and ten year-olds.

Ross of Kilahara...

Kennysspankee
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Kennysspankee

Post Number: 146
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's the episode where Lucy bets Ricky that he can't hold his temper. If he blows, she gets to buy the new hat she fell in love with. He blows due to her bratting, but she has the hat delivered before he blows and he figures it out. He puts his foot up on the coffee table and pushes her over his knee. I have this episode and the overcrowded apt. recorded on VCR from years ago.

Victoria_wood
Junior Spanko
Username: Victoria_wood

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I used to watch that show all the time and never saw any of those episodes!
Cheers,
Victoria

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body."

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 4459
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ross, thanks for the clarification. I don't see any items for sale on the board, so I'll post the link.

The site is called "Discipline Domestique" - and I'm betting you can all manage to translate that.

I'll post a link to the TV shots so you can watch the Ricky/Lucy one. http://disciplinedomestique.online.fr/medias-tele.php

But if you'd like to look around the site, there are sections that language really isn't that relevant for. Besides, many of the clips are English. I've translated part of the navigation bar on the left to make it easier for you to move around:

La fessée au cinéma - Spanking in the movies
La fessée à la télévision - Spanking on television
La fessée dans la littérature - Spanking in literature
La fessée dans la BD - Spanking in comic books
La fessée dans les jeux-vidéos - Spanking in video games

My parents would be SO proud to see me making such good use of years of French Immersion.
- Gloria Steinhem.

Victoria_wood
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Victoria_wood

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link. That was great! I can only imagine what little spanko me would have thought in years gone by had I seen that.
Cheers,
Victoria

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body."

Beachley
Senior Spanko
Username: Beachley

Post Number: 5618
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The scene that I remember Ricky was sitting on the couch and for some reason Lucy got spanked. I don't think I'd ever seen that episode.

Thanks for the link.
The spice of life is having things MY OWN WAY!! A spanking would be nice.

Kilahara
Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Kilahara

Post Number: 7921
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Merci, Pagan,( ou peutetre Pianne,) quelles images!

J'en suis desole, mais je ne spell pas bien en francais!

R.
Navigo, ergo sum.

A true spanking is a delightful combination of events and sensations, shared between two people who consent, share affection, trust and respect each other.

Unless you were across a lap with your bottom bare, it was not a real spanking.
-collective wisdom of a group of nine and ten year-olds.

Ross of Kilahara...

Pagan
Advanced Spanko

Post Number: 4487
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is a fun site. The Spanking in the Movies page includes McLintock, Kiss Me Kate, Blue Hawaii and a bunch of other 'famous' movie spankings.

I've never seen most of the movies...but now I've seen the parts that interest me.
- Gloria Steinhem.

Katie_6667
Junior Spanko
Username: Katie_6667

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

great link. Blue haiwi was my fav movie, i wonder why??/

katie

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page