Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Quillis

Spanking Classics » Welcome New Members and De Lurkers! » 2010 - Jan thru to Dec » 2010 - January / February / March » Quillis « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Quillis
New Spanko
Username: Quillis

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all. I am an old author of sorts who has posted a number of things on a few of the newsgroups dealing with this subject. I also had a website with my stories for a number of years until geocities went belly up last year.

I don't do much writing nowadays but enjoy reading some of the stuff by the younger generation. However, lurking without giving back is bad form so with your indulgence I'll be posting some of my old stuff here from time to time. Hope you find them tolerable.

Q.

Kelseyb
Advanced Spanko
Username: Kelseyb

Post Number: 3213
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quillis! Welcome to classics! I do have to say that I do love your stuff. Glad you are posting!
The only thing you have to fear is death and taxes... wait, I think I messed that up.

Jefesse
New Spanko
Username: Jefesse

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Quillis! I always enjoyed your stories on Usenet, back in the day. Especially the quirky sense of humor a lot of them show. I'm looking forward to your postings.

Mystique
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Mystique

Post Number: 4868
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very happy to see you on Classics Quillis. I've read your stories for a quite a long time... Enjoyable to say the least.

Welcome to Classics.
She whispers, "I'm afraid of falling." He smiles, "I'll catch you."

It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters. -- Mother Teresa

“Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it” -- Confucius

Peter
Awesome Spanking Wizards (Moderator)
Username: Peter

Post Number: 10613
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quillis and welcome to Classics

If you can dream it, you can do it for I am the wind beneath your wings

In my life I have been many people, yet I am still me. I walk quietly but carry a big stick

Wishfulthinking
Advanced Spanko
Username: Wishfulthinking

Post Number: 4587
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to Classics! I look forward to reading your stories.
Yes, I've been a naughty girl. Is there a problem with that?

Sniffles55
Advanced Spanko
Username: Sniffles55

Post Number: 2232
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi and welcome to Classics Quillis! I, too, am looking forward to reading your stories.
Nora

Emmapseudonym
Advanced Spanko
Username: Emmapseudonym

Post Number: 2325
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quillis!

Welcome!

I haven't read any of your stories yet, but I am looking forward to them after those great recommendations.

Thanks for sharing!

EmmaP
"Things don't always happen for the best, but people can always make the best of things that happen."--Tal Ben-Shahar

"When you're going through hell, keep going."--Winston Churchill

Wifarf
Spanko
Username: Wifarf

Post Number: 548
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Quillis! I love stories! Off to check the story board.....
I'm not the brat! She is!

Misslizzy
Advanced Spanko
Username: Misslizzy

Post Number: 3331
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Invest in a feather duster - the possibilities are endless.—Ann Rice

To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.”—Helen Rowland

Spanking is "not" just sex. If it was you could smack your own ass and be happy- Mia

Ncmtnspanker
Junior Spanko
Username: Ncmtnspanker

Post Number: 153
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to Classics. Last year before Geocities went bust I found your site and read all of your stories. I loved everyone of them and I look forward to rereading them as you post them here.

Cherryripe
Supreme Senior Spanko
Username: Cherryripe

Post Number: 5118
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello . Both reading and writing here is just wonderful and I'm sure you will enjoy

Cherry
Never was NAUGHTY as a brat!
Now I'm a BRAT I'm naughty!!!!!!!!

Sarab
Advanced Spanko
Username: Sarab

Post Number: 3095
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quillis!

SaraB
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Somewhere between "Raising Hell and Amazing Grace"!

Michaelnsc
Junior Spanko
Username: Michaelnsc

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quillis.
Welcome to this board.
Michael

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page