Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Katie Spades' First Spanking Article

Spanking Classics » Articles & Essays About Spanking » 2006 - Jan thru to Dec » Katie Spades' First Spanking Article « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Katie_spades
Intermediate Spanko
Username: Katie_spades

Post Number: 278
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

know that a lot have written on the subject and it has been much discussed however I still think there is much to be added on the subject of in many aspects. Here are merely a few.

A true spanking should begin on the bare bottom and should be delivered both soundly but caringly and never given in anger. The spanking can be with other clothes on or off but the main part that needs to be bared is the bottom as this is what is being punished and should be focused on. The baring of the bottom should be done before the spanking starts as the spanking should be truly felt from beginning to end. Notwithstanding the punishment should always fit the crime and should never be more severe just for the sake of it; at the same time the punishment should never be mitigated otherwise the spankee will believe that he or she has gotten away with something and will continue to do so in the future. For example, not studying is a great offense as academics are everything and should be treated very sternly. On the rare occasion when I have not studied, Jake punishes me severely with a good paddling or 20-25 strokes with the cane and would most certainly leave me in tears. An example of a minor offense would be not paying attention and kicking a glass over on the hardwood floor and breaking it; this would merit me only a hand-spanking. A stern hand-spanking as I should learn to be more careful not to mention I could endanger myself with the broken glass, but a hand-spanking nonetheless; this spanking would probably be 15-20 minutes and may or may not leave me in tears.

There is also the issue of maintenance spanking which Jake and I practice every two weeks. These are done as a reminder so that I know while even if I have been good I can always use a good reminder and the practice of it being every two weeks and on the same night is not only good reminder but a good practice of ritual, and always keeps me on my toes. These types of spankings are usually given with the hand and the hairbrush and last about 20 minutes long. Maintenance spankings always leave me in tears as they are meant to be reminders; they are painful but they are not as painful as discipline spankings. Discipline spankings are terribly painful and I dread them because thinking about that is almost as bad as the actual spanking itself which leads me into the anticipation of the spanking.

Anticipation is important for the spanking to have its full effect. By this, I mean one can make the spankee wait in the corner for her or her spanking for a duration of time. This is not a practice that Jake and I subscribe to although I know that it is very effective for some. Jake will tell me I am getting a spanking and will leave the implements with me to think on what I have done and to reflect on the implements that I will be receiving and he usually leaves me with the words, “Brace Yourself.” This terrifies me because I have been in this position before and once in it, I know that he means serious business and my bottom is about to be burning. This is enough anticipation for me which leads me to my next topic of preparation.

One preparation technique which Jake and I find very effective is to ask the spankee why he or she is being punished. This is a very difficult thing to do not to mention humbling for the spankee. He or she is in a position where they know they are going to get their bottom blistered and not only is there nothing that they can do about it but they have to tell their spanker what they did to put themselves in this position. I can attest that it is very overwhelming to have to tell your spanker that why you were naughty and why you are in this position.

Usually Jake comes in and tells me to take my panties off and get over the bed with some pillows under me if I am getting a strapping. If I am getting a caning, he tells me to bare my bottom and bend over the ottoman or the couch, or if I am getting something over the knee like the hairbrush, paddle, otk strap, etc, he will either tell me to remove them and get over his lap or will remove them himself whilst I’m over. Regardless the spanking doesn’t begin until the panties are bared.

It is usually at this point that the lecture will begin, before the spanking while I am in the position to be spanked. He will begin spanking me and keep spanking for a good period of time and then begin to lecture again. This round of spanking and lecturing will go on until he sees fit and knows I have been thoroughly disciplined, whether I am crying or not. I will be told to stay in this position for a bit after the spanking to think about what I have done. I am not allowed to rub my bottom not matter how it stings because that it what I am supposed to focus on: the sting itself and how it will be a reminder to me not to make the same mistake again.

During the spanking if I cover or try to cover, more swats are certainly added and my hand is restrained. Jake is very strong so he merely has to hold my right hand against my back and I can’t move and just have to accept his swats as they come. It is difficult for me not to cover and a great deal of the time I do so with almost all of my spankings I earn extra swats. I am also made to count my swats or strokes as the case may be and if I should make a mistake, either that swat doesn’t count or extra swats are added.

After the spanking is just as important to the spanking itself. Once Jake believes I have spent enough time with a burning bottom and have considered what I did and am sorry for it, he generously applies lotion to my stinging bottom and holds me to let me know that all is forgiven and that everything is okay. Once the lotion has been smoothed in, he gets me icepacks and takes very good care of me. This is important both for the care of the spankee and the bottom. The bottom must always be taken care of with lotions and such on a per diem basis in order to prevent rough spots and dry skin. However it is more important to take care of the spankee and make sure that he or she knows why he/she was punished, and that it is okay now and all of his/her transgressions have been forgotten. Yet, in his arms I am also reminded that this could happen again at any given moment and just as swiftly as he was to wipe my tears away and hold me, he would be just as swift at taking my panties down again and punishing me properly.
My Spanking and Discipline Blog, with photos and stories!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Laurey
New Spanko
Username: Laurey

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too got spanked when I was growing up.
It was always done by my mother. Over her knee on my bare bum.
Once I got old enough 9 years old I started to get the taste of the wooden hairbrush on my bare bum.
OH!!!!Did that ever hurt.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page